OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post the most autistic thing about you

4 posters

Go down

post the most autistic thing about you Empty post the most autistic thing about you

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:20 am

for me it's the fact that i'm writing a multimedia franchise about a group of heroes aided by a fallen god (basically) who harness the hope and despair of those around them for energy attacks a la faget ball z but most combat is actually mano a mano since they all wield quite powerful weapons and when all your protagonists and villains use are energy attacks things get boring as faget ball z demonstrated as soon as energy attacks were widespread

it fluctuates between action, soap/drama, epik anim8ed comidy and adventure in a sci fi/fantasy omniverse with even some horror moments and yes, though i'm autistic enough to have imagined up all these moments and characters, i'm actually quite proud of it

it has scary amounts of philosophy and VERY SPECIAL EPISODE moments and romance

so yeah it's pretty autistic B-BUT WE'LL SEE WHO'S LAUGHING WHEN I MAKE A JILLION DOLLARS!!!

also it's called GOTO: Guardians of the Omniverse and the first arc is called Ret©on, yes with a copyright symbol for reasons I won't bother to explain

so yeah that's about as long as I can run my mouth about it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

post the most autistic thing about you Empty Re: post the most autistic thing about you

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am

im diagnosed with terminal autism
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

post the most autistic thing about you Empty Re: post the most autistic thing about you

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:51 am

i've plotted out several episodes of welcome to the ponyverse in which glorious ROT visits equestria and promptly fucks everything up

actually it's mostly me changing everything that ever happened in pony cannon and turning it to a dark and edgy fucking mess
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:09 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i've plotted out several episodes of welcome to the ponyverse in which glorious ROT visits equestria and promptly fucks everything up

actually it's mostly me changing everything that ever happened in pony cannon and turning it to a dark and edgy fucking mess
oh yeah i think i saw a thread about that when i was lurking

so i'm going to be an attention whore and ask what you guys think of goto
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:12 pm

gay
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 pm

mrspurinization wrote:gay
but you think everything is gay ammy
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Flamjamthankyoumaam wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:gay
but you think everything is gay ammy
fug you
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 pm

le wrinkey trole! :3
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:42 pm

i fuckin win
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:48 pm

I watched Macross : Do You Remember Love and didn't feel homosexual

I wrote up a few stories and drew a few pictures of some lame character i made called "Nightshade" that in my brain should have been like a cross between batman and film noir with some sci fi thrown in but due to my shit writing it ended up being mush
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 pm

psh
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

am i the only one here who doesnt make up characters in my head

link63 wrote:I watched Macross : Do You Remember Love and didn't feel homosexual
ive been on a media binge lately and im totally gonna watch this
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

post while watching it!
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

mrspurinization wrote:am i the only one here who doesnt make up characters in my head

link63 wrote:I watched Macross : Do You Remember Love and didn't feel homosexual

Be warned, it's basically a chick flick crossed with a mecha anime, also it has like a song number or 2

It's also an adaption of a 49 episode series called "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross" (which was horribly westernized under Robotech here in the USA in the 80's)
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

link63 wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:am i the only one here who doesnt make up characters in my head

Be warned, it's basically a chick flick crossed with a mecha anime, also it has like a song number or 2

It's also an adaption of a 49 episode series called "The Super Dimension Fortress Macross" (which was horribly westernized under Robotech here in the USA in the 80's)
i'll watch all of it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

whats that list of recommended mechas you had. might as well add it into my list now that im doing this
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down