OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

+3
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
Magician
tomoko
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:44 am

spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
oooooooooohhohohoohoho, you'd be surprised what mental and physical torture can do to a person

unless they had the brain to get over it

if i was being tortured in north korea, i'd rather tell them to just shoot me, over a life between work camps and daily moments of silence for the nuke program
when you get fucked over so completely as they do in those torture camps you cant even think

torture breaks some, not all
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: i dont get why we cant just turn north korea into a huge graveyard

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:44 am

tomokos10thaccount wrote: 1. i am educated about my rights
That is what I fucking said.
How is repeating exactly what I said a counter-argument?
2. china would be able to defend themselves, maybe even defeat the U.S. in a conflict, but they would lose everything, and be left with tibetian rebels and ruins of shanghai/hong kong/macao/beijine/every eastern city they have, and a crushed economy
I had no idea that you could predict the future.
3. not a coup, but just protests for rights. is it that hard?
Which would result in them all getting themselves and their families killed.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:45 am

Magi wrote:

if i was being tortured in north korea, i'd rather tell them to just shoot me, over a life between work camps and daily moments of silence for the nuke program

They don't have to shoot you because you tell them to.
They can keep you alive as long as they like.

then i'd go on a hunger strike and starve myself to death or try to run at a guard or something and get MGed down

spinnythings wrote:

when you get fucked over so completely as they do in those torture camps you cant even think

I don't think the type of person who cries and gets depressed over a mean college bully is the type of person who can stand up to torture.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 am

Magi wrote:
2. china would be able to defend themselves, maybe even defeat the U.S. in a conflict, but they would lose everything, and be left with tibetian rebels and ruins of shanghai/hong kong/macao/beijine/every eastern city they have, and a crushed economy

1. im not repeating anything
2. ok lol, whatever, i'm just telling you that china isn't going to risk their entire social and economic stability to defend a nation that has been getting it into a ton of shit for the last 50 years
3. then who would be left to rule over? the military is the center of north korea, they have the real power
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:49 am

Magi wrote:
Magi wrote:

They don't have to shoot you because you tell them to.
They can keep you alive as long as they like.

then i'd go on a hunger strike and starve myself to death or try to run at a guard or something and get MGed down

spinnythings wrote:

I don't think the type of person who cries and gets depressed over a mean college bully is the type of person who can stand up to torture.

im not crying over getting bullied

you'd be surprised at what happens inside U.S. prisons, especially in good ol' florida, land of rick scott
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 am

Magi wrote:

Oh, thought you were replying to this:
magi wrote:
Says the one from a country where you are educated about your rights, where you're thought to question things and where freedom is held sacred.
Stop projecting so hard.
2. ok lol, whatever, i'm just telling you that china isn't going to risk their entire social and economic stability to defend a nation that has been getting it into a ton of shit for the last 50 years
And you think the USA will?
3. then who would be left to rule over? the military is the center of north korea, they have the real power
And why do you think the entire country would be a part of those protests?
The best case scenario you could possibly hope for is maybe about ten people considering what the country is like.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Magi wrote:
Magi wrote:

magi wrote:
Says the one from a country where you are educated about your rights, where you're thought to question things and where freedom is held sacred.
Stop projecting so hard.
The best case scenario you could possibly hope for is maybe about ten people considering what the country is like.

a domino affect, if a thousand protesters stand up, others would want to practice a right they never had
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Magi wrote:

magi wrote:
Stop projecting so hard.

a domino affect, if a thousand protesters stand up, others would want to practice a right they never had

Maybe in the western world but not in the most isolated totalitarian regime on the planet.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 pm

itt magician shits on tomoko and tomoko thinks north korea is full of stupid people that deserve to die
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:24 pm

seth wrote:itt magician shits on tomoko and tomoko thinks north korea is full of stupid people that deserve to die

lol sure thing

please stop trying to troll me

id appreciate itt if the conversation was on-topic
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:36 pm

seth wrote:itt magician shits on tomoko and tomoko thinks north korea is full of stupid people that deserve to die

lol sure thing

hurr idiot TROLL who disagrees with my genius world view
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:37 pm

seth wrote:

lol sure thing

hurr idiot TROLL who disagrees with my genius world view

ok lol, like sarcasm is going to get you anywhere in trying to make fun of me
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:37 pm

you want to bomb the shit out of nk and kill millions of citizens and their entire 10 million-strong military because they're brainwashed?

ive heard less retarded shit from 12 year olds who think they would be the greatest us president ever
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:38 pm

seth wrote:you want to bomb the shit out of nk and kill millions of citizens and their entire 10 million-strong military because they're brainwashed?

ive heard less retarded shit from 12 year olds who think they would be the greatest us president ever

1. liberate north korea from their dictatorship
2. sure thing, its your opinion, and just like you, i like to think im in the right
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 pm

lol youd better be shitting me if u think im gonna read any of this
ammmmy
ammmmy

money : 2180
bitches : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:51 pm

seth wrote:you want to bomb the shit out of nk and kill millions of citizens and their entire 10 million-strong military because they're brainwashed?

2. sure thing, its your opinion, and just like you, i like to think im in the right

How is committing mass genocide of their people going to liberate them from their government?
The only thing you will change is the nationality of the tyrant.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 pm

ammmmy wrote:lol youd better be shitting me if u think im gonna read any of this

Tomoko wants to commit mass genocide of the North Koreans.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Magi wrote:

How is committing mass genocide of their people going to liberate them from their government?
The only thing you will change is the nationality of the tyrant.

War will get rid of the tyranny
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Magi wrote:
ammmmy wrote:lol youd better be shitting me if u think im gonna read any of this

Tomoko wants to commit mass genocide of the North Koreans.

sure thing, whatever floats your boat
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:13 pm

gay thread
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 pm

I agree: North Koreans stop developing mentally at the age of 18, and so they need a strong American who knows what to do. When an alpha like me needs democracy he needs democracy, and so its just common courtesy that I should be allowed to dish out the punishment if a chinky-eyed little commie won't cooperate.
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 pm

ammmmy wrote:gay thread

whatever dude

lol if you really want to hear one side of the story, thats fine

just dont be a troll
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:17 pm

i really dont care if you guys want to troll me, its fucking retarded anyways, and im not mad at all, its all good
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:18 pm

OP happily lowers herself to calling anyone who voices disagreement with genocide a troll
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by ammmmy Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:19 pm

le metatrolling face
ammmmy
ammmmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next