OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black friday should become a national icon of america

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

black friday should become a national icon of america Empty black friday should become a national icon of america

Post by tomoko Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 pm

just like pizza, the walking dead, george lucas and democracy
tomoko
tomoko

money : 3604
bitches : 25

Back to top Go down

black friday should become a national icon of america Empty Re: black friday should become a national icon of america

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

i think it already is op
ammyfs
ammyfs

money : 1065
bitches : 4
Humor : prude

Back to top Go down

black friday should become a national icon of america Empty Re: black friday should become a national icon of america

Post by tomoko Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 pm

ammyfs wrote:i think it already is op
you thought that sleazy bitch still had my account all this time?
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 pm

what????????
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm

ammyfs wrote:what????????
nevermind then, the less people know, the more ill feel secure
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:19 pm

tomokos10thaccount wrote:
ammyfs wrote:i think it already is op
you thought that sleazy bitch still had my account all this time?
no
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 pm

oh he knows what you're talking about, if you haven't noticed, he's ammy, our administrator (he controls mspurinization because he IS mspurinization), and so is every other account thats been banned with an amsk8r-derivitave name and touhou avatar (amsk8hurr, ect.) im pretty sure you are somehow not aware of this

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:14 pm

i dont understand what the fuck OP is talking about
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 pm

ammyfs wrote:i dont understand what the fuck OP is talking about
she thought you thought that the bitch from earlier was still on her account because of what you said in your first reply

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:15 pm

spinnythings wrote:
oh he knows what you're talking about, if you haven't noticed, he's ammy, our administrator (he controls mspurinization because he IS mspurinization), and so is every other account thats been banned with an amsk8r-derivitave name and touhou avatar (amsk8hurr, ect.) im pretty sure you are somehow not aware of this
god DAM it spinny

ever since OP joined i was intending to make it not obvious that mrpurinization was me. EAT MY FUCKING DICK COCK. this is the second time tonight you have FUCKED me over and I WILL NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE.

I QUIT FOR OTREVOLUTION. WHERE THE MODS DON'T SUCK.
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm

ammyfs wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
tomokos10thaccount wrote:nevermind then, the less people know, the more ill feel secure
god DAM it spinny

ever since OP joined i was intending to make it not obvious that mrpurinization was me. EAT MY FUCKING DICK COCK. this is the second time tonight you have FUCKED me over and I WILL NOT HAVE IT ANYMORE.

wot why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 pm

ammy its really obvious that you're the one pulling all the strings and it was even brought up multiple times

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 pm

spinnythings wrote:
ammyfs wrote:
spinnythings wrote:oh he knows what you're talking about, if you haven't noticed, he's ammy, our administrator (he controls mspurinization because he IS mspurinization), and so is every other account thats been banned with an amsk8r-derivitave name and touhou avatar (amsk8hurr, ect.) im pretty sure you are somehow not aware of this
god DAM it spinny

wot why
i dunno lol i wanted to see how long until OP would figure it out
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:18 pm

spinnythings wrote:ammy its really obvious that you're the one pulling all the strings and it was even brought up multiple times
im a shitty actor okay
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 pm

and even if it was what the fuck does it matter, i didn't even post on that thread as mrpurinization iirc
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 pm

ammyfs wrote:
spinnythings wrote:ammy its really obvious that you're the one pulling all the strings and it was even brought up multiple times
im a shitty actor okay
well op has the awareness of daisy/classic sonic so it worked

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm

u ruined my tactical trole. FAGOT.
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:24 pm

ammyfs wrote:u ruined my tactical trole. FAGOT.
lel

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:32 pm

ammyfs wrote:and even if it was what the fuck does it matter, i didn't even post on that thread as mrpurinization iirc
your GAY
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

im so mad. im gonna go masturbate to show how fuckin mad i am.
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:35 pm

hhnnhgh
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:40 pm

ammyfs wrote:hhnnhgh
when i read this i imagine the person who typed it shaking uncontrollably and saying that
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by tomoko Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Oaky Smokey wrote:
when i read this i imagine the person who typed it shaking uncontrollably and saying that
struggling to type it out you mean, right?
tomoko
tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am

Oaky Smokey wrote:
same here
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by ammyfs Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 am

grrr
ammyfs
ammyfs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next