OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2hu thread

+5
Magician
Princess Daisy
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
amander
Kenpokid4
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2hu thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2hu thread

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:the only truth comes from the word of zun
little do you know that magi (who i assume is mundane) is really zun

Kenpokid4

money : 94
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:the only truth comes from the word of zun
little do you know that magi (who i assume is mundane) is really zun
it all makes sense now
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

money : 365

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am

eiki is still a gay character
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:the whole "sanae is a slut" thing seriously stems from resentful old manchildren on futaba who don't like her because she's roughly highschool age

they're all fatties and legally retarded so they had bad memories of highschool so according to them all highschool girls are WHORES (LIKE THE FRIENDZONING BITCH I TRIED TO TAKE OUT MATH 10 FUCK YOUUU SOKIRO)
also, marisa and reimu are also roughly high school age

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:39 am

listen y'all are just the many hatas u just jealous cause you dont got the best tohou in the world or the best miko SANAE KOCHIYA. when eiki is out sanae will take over control and what can you do? whimper and cry on your couch if you have one U STUPID FREAKING NOOBS SANAE IS THE BEST AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. think what you want to say but dont say it because some of us actually like sanae the best tohu in the world to this very moment i started a blog on this topic and guess what? it was so popular they over ran the servers (by the way sanae is the best) and if you disagree please PM me cause i would love to prove you wrong (not that you already are) and you need to go back to the third grade cause you guys cant spell so just read this carefully and you will see the difference between me and you adults and children (im a teen but considered an adult) so please just shut the freak up and say what you want to but sane is still the best
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:the whole "sanae is a slut" thing seriously stems from resentful old manchildren on futaba who don't like her because she's roughly highschool age

they're all fatties and legally retarded so they had bad memories of highschool so according to them all highschool girls are WHORES (LIKE THE FRIENDZONING BITCH I TRIED TO TAKE OUT MATH 10 FUCK YOUUU SOKIRO)
also, marisa and reimu are also roughly high school age
sanae came from the "real" world though so she was almost definitely *in* highschool

reimu and marisa were born in gensokyo i think

Last edited by spacejamsk8r on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:40 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:listen y'all are just the many hatas u just jealous cause you dont got the best tohou in the world or the best miko SANAE KOCHIYA. when eiki is out sanae will take over control and what can you do? whimper and cry on your couch if you have one U STUPID FREAKING NOOBS SANAE IS THE BEST AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. think what you want to say but dont say it because some of us actually like sanae the best tohu in the world to this very moment i started a blog on this topic and guess what? it was so popular they over ran the servers (by the way sanae is the best) and if you disagree please PM me cause i would love to prove you wrong (not that you already are) and you need to go back to the third grade cause you guys cant spell so just read this carefully and you will see the difference between me and you adults and children (im a teen but considered an adult) so please just shut the freak up and say what you want to but sane is still the best

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:listen y'all are just the many hatas u just jealous cause you dont got the best tohou in the world or the best miko SANAE KOCHIYA. when eiki is out sanae will take over control and what can you do? whimper and cry on your couch if you have one U STUPID FREAKING NOOBS SANAE IS THE BEST AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. think what you want to say but dont say it because some of us actually like sanae the best tohu in the world to this very moment i started a blog on this topic and guess what? it was so popular they over ran the servers (by the way sanae is the best) and if you disagree please PM me cause i would love to prove you wrong (not that you already are) and you need to go back to the third grade cause you guys cant spell so just read this carefully and you will see the difference between me and you adults and children (im a teen but considered an adult) so please just shut the freak up and say what you want to but sane is still the best
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Reimu and Marisa users, how does it feel to know there's an entire group of individuals who are better at Toho than you are? Meet Sanae users. They are better than you.

They understand shot types better. They understand the basic principles of danmaku better. They know how hitboxes work better than you. They understand the pros and cons of bombing (including Reimu's and Marisa's) because with Sanae you get to choose bombs. They can probably 1CC, too, since 1CCing vastly improves productivity with sanae (and this really pisses you off, since 1CC was one thing you always wanted to do but you sucked too badly to actually do it) Oh, and they probably know Reimu and Marisa better than you, too, since most advanced Sanae users these days are ex-Reimu and ex-Marisa users who managed to learn Sanae years ago when it was much less "user friendly."

At this point, a confident individual would admit to himself that he has a lot to learn about Sanae and Touho in general, but since you lack the self esteem to do that you run back to Reimu or Marisa, use a braindead shot type and keep repeating to yourself "at least I can home or use beams. At least I can home or use beams." You're also probably very pleased about being able to beat bosses without aiming... because Reimu or Marisa have somehow managed to convince you that not paying attention is an achievement.

At this point you probably rationalize "well the only thing I know is Reimu or Marisa, so I must be a Reimu or Marisa expert!" as if knowing only one thing makes you an automatic expert, or that learning Sanae forces you to forget how to use Reimu or Marisa entirely.

Meet Sanae Kotiya users. They're better than you.
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:
Kenpokid4 wrote:
Reimu and Marisa users, how does it feel to know there's an entire group of individuals who are better at Toho than you are? Meet Sanae users. They are better than you.

They understand shot types better. They understand the basic principles of danmaku better. They know how hitboxes work better than you. They understand the pros and cons of bombing (including Reimu's and Marisa's) because with Sanae you get to choose bombs. They can probably 1CC, too, since 1CCing vastly improves productivity with sanae (and this really pisses you off, since 1CC was one thing you always wanted to do but you sucked too badly to actually do it) Oh, and they probably know Reimu and Marisa better than you, too, since most advanced Sanae users these days are ex-Reimu and ex-Marisa users who managed to learn Sanae years ago when it was much less "user friendly."

At this point, a confident individual would admit to himself that he has a lot to learn about Sanae and Touho in general, but since you lack the self esteem to do that you run back to Reimu or Marisa, use a braindead shot type and keep repeating to yourself "at least I can home or use beams. At least I can home or use beams." You're also probably very pleased about being able to beat bosses without aiming... because Reimu or Marisa have somehow managed to convince you that not paying attention is an achievement.

At this point you probably rationalize "well the only thing I know is Reimu or Marisa, so I must be a Reimu or Marisa expert!" as if knowing only one thing makes you an automatic expert, or that learning Sanae forces you to forget how to use Reimu or Marisa entirely.

when the fuck HASN'T touhou been user friendly
it's literally eight buttons
pause, four arrow keys, shoot, bomb, focus

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:
Kenpokid4 wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

when the fuck HASN'T touhou been user friendly
it's literally eight buttons
pause, four arrow keys, shoot, bomb, focus
TD is user-friendly as fuuck

compared to the other gamese
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:56 am

i think the main reason i don't like 10+ as much as 9- is because i prefer the more methodical pacing

the patterns were also more eye candy-ish since you got time to see them before dying

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 am

BULLSHIT

UFO and SA are pure eye-sex

1st windows gen looks like shit especially if you play them fullscreen
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am

you can't seriously be telling me that EOSD and PCB had better aesthetic than UFO
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:07 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:BULLSHIT

fullscreen
spoken like a true casual

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:

fullscreen
windowed mode lags on 1st windows gen games

also fuck u it doesnt matter they play the same either way
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

So you have figured out that the majority of Sanae players aren't very happy with Marisa and believe that playing as Marisa is pretty silly. You might find some of this shit offensive even. You might even feel that you need to post about how much Sanae sucks.

I have a 10 step plan in order for you to correct this issue.

1. Go fuck yourself. This is a crucial step, and will be recommended should you decide to openly voice your concerns about Sanae. Might as well get this out of the way so when it is recommended, you can proudly claim 'I've done that already' and the discussion can continue. A broken bottle is ideal, but whatever tool you have available it fine, even if it is a portal gun.

2. Repeat step 1 to ensure completion.

3. Get with the times. Sanae is the best character, and she is the future of Tohou. Red button on the right.

4. Repeat step 1 again.

5. Understand our user base. If you live in the UK, you might legitimately not understand a LARGE portion of our users. Google "democracy". I will wait..... Ok, that's long enough. There are many secondaries in the UK, whom stay in the proverbial closet to prevent bad shit from happening to them. This includes something as trivial as being cut off from college (which in the US is not a right, but a paid privilege), to something as sever as being thrown in the streets or (in the rare case) murdered. There have been users on here asking for help due to parents wanting to involuntarily commit them to a psyche ward for playing as Marisa.

6. Repeat step 1

7. Repeat step 1 again

8. Repeat step one, one last time.

9. If you are still here and have concerns, discuss. If not, uninstall program is in the Start menu, have a nice day and don't forget to go fuck yourself.

10. Go fuck yourself.

spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

spacejamsk8r wrote:
Kenpokid4 wrote:

fullscreen

that's a problem on your end, i've had absolutely no window lag

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:
Kenpokid4 wrote:fullscreen

that's a problem on your end, i've had absolutely no window lag
old hardware + i used windows aero glass lol

it ran better when i used aero basic but fuck that ugly shit
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 am

2nd windows gen games actually run better than the 1st ones because of the input options in config.exe

my little itty bitty netbook can run TD without any issues (except for some slowdown with seiga's midboss but that's just cuz shes shooting a fuck ton of bullets)
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 pm

im ordering 14 right now
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpokid4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 pm

spacejamsk8r wrote:im ordering 14 right now
can you take a picture of all your fumos and physical copies

Kenpokid4

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Kenpokid4 wrote:
spacejamsk8r wrote:im ordering 14 right now
can you take a picture of all your fumos and physical copies
gimmie a sec
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by spacejamsk8r Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:45 pm

muh atuasm ft. ammy's winter bedsheets

Spoiler:

reimu is a bootleg as you might have noticed, don't buy from ebay!

havent gotten a fumo since christmas i hope i can get one in the next couple of weeks

also need to get the photography games and the rest of ZUN's music albums
spacejamsk8r
spacejamsk8r

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:57 pm

those are some fucking crazy snowmen
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS