OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how was your day otrecliner

+10
stalin
Green Data
mega!!!!
amsogaydurr
seth2
Magician
Princess Daisy
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
ammer
RICK ROSS
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

how was your day otrecliner Empty how was your day otrecliner

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 am

Spinny sucks at poetry
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

how was your day otrecliner Empty Re: how was your day otrecliner

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 am

ozzie freedom wrote:i want to know where the fuck you were going with "dr stallman is not a particularly tall man" keep writing your poem evwen though mine is massively superior
rms is a little below average for height

he's not a midget but he's not average or above
ammer
ammer

money : 1175
bitches : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 am

ammer wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:i want to know where the fuck you were going with "dr stallman is not a particularly tall man" keep writing your poem evwen though mine is massively superior

how do you know this
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:30 am

ozzie freedom wrote:
ammer wrote:

how do you know this
i've watched his speeches/presentations
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 am

ammer wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:
ammer wrote:

how do you know this
is he 4' 9" kind of below average or 5' 9" kind of below average i must know this now
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

is stallman a 2ft tall man of steel and hatred
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 am

ozzie freedom wrote:
ammer wrote:
ozzie freedom wrote:how do you know this
is he 4' 9" kind of below average or 5' 9" kind of below average i must know this now
fuck if i know

his wikiped page probably has his height
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 am

final was

Dr. Richard Stallman
is not a particularly tall man.
He loves his free “g’new”
But can such software be true?

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 am

pretty good
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 am

how was your day otrecliner QcOv0
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 am

ammer wrote:how was your day otrecliner QcOv0
who's you
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 am

Princess Daisy wrote:
who's you
old OTB screencap i thought was funny

seriousness is so tufffff
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 am

that fucking edgy pokemon personality test result is the cherry on the autism cake
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 am

slright, i am sick of this shit. i'm posting this rant because these "mods" are taking our shitposting. every fucking otthunderdome thread has at least 3 circlejerks by the moderators. click on any one of their profiles, and you will see that they each have 50+ video games. yea, that's right. these moderators are worse than us politicians. especially ammy [1] [2] [3] [+13][1] [2] [+12][3] . he comments on every thread and gets at least 3+ video games on every comment. this guy even has 100+ video games! what the fuck? why are you commenting on this shit, you have enough games. i thought you were "safeguarding" our shitposting, not taking it away from us. upvote this for visibility and comment on this to show your support agains these mod[e]r[a]tors. also, i will upvote every reply to this comment so we can inflate the karma economy. viva la revolucion thunderdomers!!
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:09 am

ammer wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
who's you

nonono i mean who's he talking about
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 am

Princess Daisy wrote:
ammer wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:who's you

Probably Amsk8r.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

Mundane Magician wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
ammer wrote:old OTB screencap i thought was funny

Probably Amsk8r.
nono, this was wayy before i joined OTB, i think sometime in february or march

i think 'you' is lckelear back when they were trying to sabotage OTB
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am

ban me
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

ban plzs
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 am

“THAT IS UNWORTHY OF OUR CONTEST. I WILL NOT ANSWER.” On the last word Blaine’s voice actually dropped into a lower register, making him sound like a fourteen-year-old coping with a change of voice.

Roland’s eyes were not just gleaming now but blazing. “What do you say, Blaine? I would understand you well. Are you saying that you cry off?”

“NO! OF COURSE NOT! BUT-”

“Then answer, if you can. Answer the riddle.”

“IT’s NOT A RIDDLE!” Blaine almost bleated. “IT’s A JOKE, SOMETHING FOR STUPID CHILDREN TO CACKLE OVER IN THE PLAY YARD!”

“Answer now or I declare the contest over and our ka-tet the winner,” Roland said. He spoke in the dryly confident tone of authority Eddie had first heard in the town of River Crossing. “You must answer, for it is stupidity you complain of, not transgression of the rules, which we agreed upon mutually.”

Another of those clicking sounds, but this time it was much louder- so loud, in fact, that Eddie winced. Oy flattened his ears against his skull. It was followed by the longest pause yet; three seconds, at least. Then:

“THE LITTLE MORON DID NOT FALL OFF BECAUSE HE WAS A LITTLE MORE ON.” Blaine sounded sulky. “MORE PHONETIC COINCIDENCE. TO EVEN ANSWER SUCH AN UNWORTHY RIDDLE MAKES ME FEEL SOILED.”

Eddie held up his right hand. He rubbed the thumb and forefinger together.

“WHAT DOES THAT SIGNIFY, FOOLISH CREATURE?”

“It’s the world’s smallest violin, playing 'My Heart Pumps Purple Piss for You,'” Eddie said. Jake fell into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. “But never mind the cheap New York humor; back to the contest. Why do police lieutenants wear belts?”

The lights in the Barony Coach began to flicker. An odd thing was happening to the walls, as well; they began to fade in and out of true, lunging toward transparency, perhaps, and then opaquing again. Seeing this phenomenon even out of the comer of his eye made Eddie feel a bit whoopsy.

“Blaine? Answer.”

“Answer,” Roland agreed. “Answer, or I declare the contest at an end and hold you to your promise.”

Something touched Eddie’s elbow. He looked down and saw Susannah’s small and shapely hand. He took it, squeezed it, smiled at her. He hoped the smile was more confident than the man making it felt. They were going to win the contest-he was almost sure of that-but he had no idea what Blaine would do if and when they did.

“TO… TO HOLD UP THEIR PANTS?” Blame’s voice firmed, and repeated the question as a statement. “TO HOLD UP THEIR PANTS. A RIDDLE BASED UPON THE EXAGGERATED SIMPLICITY OF-”

“Right. Good one, Blaine, but never mind trying to kill time-it won’t work. Next-”

“NO.”

“Okay, then, on we go. What’s Irish and stays out in back of the house, even in the rain?”

There was another of those clicks, this time so loud it felt like having a blunt spike driven against his eardrum. A pause of five seconds. Now the flashing green dot on the route-map was so close to Topeka that it lit the word like neon each time it flashed. Then: “PADDY O'FURNITURE.”

The correct answer to a joke-riddle Eddie had first heard in the alley behind Dahlie’s, or at some similar gathering-point, but Blaine had apparently paid a price for forcing his mind into a channel that could conceive it: the Barony Coach lights were flashing more wildly than ever, and Eddie could hear a low humming from inside the walls-the kind of sound your stereo amp made just before its shit blew up.

Pink light stuttered from the route-map. “Stop!” Little Blaine cried, his voice so wavery it sounded like the voice of a character from an old Warner Bros. cartoon. “Stop it, you’re killing him!”

What do you think he’s trying to do to us, squirt? Eddie thought.

He considered shooting Blaine one Jake had told while they’d been sitting around the campfire that night-What’s green, weighs a hundred tons, and lives at the bottom of the ocean? Moby Snot!-and then didn’t. He wanted to stick further inside the bounds of logic than that one allowed… and he could do it. He didn’t think he would have to get much more surreal than the level of, say, a third-grader with a fair-to-good collection of Garbage Pail Kids cards in order to fuck Blaine up royally… and permanently. Because no matter how many emotions his fancy dipolar circuits had allowed him to mimic, he was still an it-a computer. Even following Eddie this far into riddledom’s Twilight Zone had caused Blaine’s sanity to totter.

“Why do people go to bed, Blaine?”

“BECAUSE… BECAUSE… GODS DAMN YOU, BECAUSE…”

A low squalling started up from beneath them, and suddenly the Barony Coach swayed violently from right to left. Susannah screamed. Jake was thrown into her lap. The gunslinger grabbed them both.

“BECAUSE THE BED WON’T COME TO THEM, GODS DAMN YOU! NINE MINUTES AND FIFTY SECONDS!”

“Give up, Blaine,” Eddie said. “Stop before I have to blow your mind completely. If you don’t quit, it’s going to happen. We both know it.”

“NO!”

“I got a million of these puppies. Been hearing them my whole life.

They stick to my mind the way flies stick to flypaper. Hey, with some people it’s recipes. So what do you say? Want to give?”

“NO! NINE MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS!”

“Okay, Blaine. You asked for it. Here comes the cruncher. Why did the dead baby cross the road?”

The mono took another of those gigantic lurches; Eddie didn’t understand how it could still stay on its track after that, but somehow it did. The screaming from beneath them grew louder; the walls, floor, and ceiling of the car began to cycle madly between opacity and transparency. At one moment they were enclosed, at the next they were rushing over a gray daylight landscape that stretched flat and featureless to a horizon which ran across the world in a straight line.

The voice which came from the speakers was now that of a panicky child: “I KNOW IT, JUST A MOMENT, I KNOW IT, RETRIEVAL IN PROGRESS, ALL LOGIC CIRCUITS IN USE-”

“Answer,” Roland said.

“I NEED MORE TIME! YOU MUST GIVE IT TO ME!” Now there was a kind of cracked triumph in that splintered voice. “NO TEMPORAL LIMITS FOR ANSWERING WERE SET, ROLAND OF GILEAD, HATEFUL GUNSLINGER OUT OF A PAST THAT SHOULD HAVE STAYED DEAD!”

“No,” Roland agreed, “no time limits were set, you are quite right. But you may not kill us with a riddle still unanswered, Blaine, and Topeka draws nigh. Answer!”

The Barony Coach cycled into invisibility again, and Eddie saw what appeared to be a tall and rusty grain elevator go flashing past; it was in his view barely long enough for him to identify it. Now he fully appreciated the maniacal speed at which they were travelling; perhaps three hundred miles faster than a commercial jet at cruising speed.

“Let him alone!” moaned the voice of Little Blaine. “You’re killing him, I say! Killing him!”

“Isn’t that 'bout what he wanted?” Susannah asked in the voice of Detta Walker. “To die? That’s what he said. We don’t mind, either. You not so bad, Little Blaine, but even a world as fucked up as this one has to be better with your big brother gone. It’s just him takin us with him we been objectin to all this time.”

“Last chance,” Roland said. “Answer or give up the goose, Blaine.”

“I… I… YOU… SIXTEEN LOG THIRTY-THREE… ALL COSINE SUBSCRIPTS… ANTI… ANTI… IN ALL THESE YEARS… BEAM… FLOOD… PYTHAGOREAN… CARTESIAN LOGIC… CAN I… DARE I… A PEACH… EAT A PEACH… ALLMAN BROTHERS… PATRICIA… CROCODILE AND WHIPLASH SMILE… CLOCK OF DIALS… TICK-TOCK, ELEVEN O'CLOCK, THE MAN’s IN THE MOON AND HE’s READY TO ROCK… INCESSAMENT… INCESSAMENT, MON CHER… OH MY HEAD… BLAINE… BLAINE DARES… BLAINE WILL ANSWER… I…”

Blaine, now screaming in the voice of an infant, lapsed into some other language and began to sing. Eddie thought it was French. He knew none of the words, but when the drums kicked in, he knew the song perfectly well: “Velcro Fly” by Z.Z. Top.
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

big ammer 2013
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 am

seth2 wrote:big ammer 2013
waht
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ammer Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 am

unstoppable A. M. Y
ammer
ammer

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 am

THE ammer
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 am

ive discovered how i make friends with girls begins with sexual tension and eventually eases into me accepting that they are in fact a human and not a sex object

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next