OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. government finds 0.7% of all mobile malware affects iOS, while Android accounts for 79%

2 posters

Go down

U.S. government finds 0.7% of all mobile malware affects iOS, while Android accounts for 79% Empty U.S. government finds 0.7% of all mobile malware affects iOS, while Android accounts for 79%

Post by ammer Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:21 pm

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/08/26/u-s-government-finds-0-7-of-all-mobile-malware-affects-ios-wh/

naturally every android fanboy is scrambling to find justification
ammer
ammer

money : 1175
bitches : 88

Back to top Go down

U.S. government finds 0.7% of all mobile malware affects iOS, while Android accounts for 79% Empty Re: U.S. government finds 0.7% of all mobile malware affects iOS, while Android accounts for 79%

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:15 am

desperate 2 le max

Surely it's completely irrelevant to users how many viruses have been created- that just tells us the level of interest/ease with which the virus writers can craft another variant.

I want to know the percentage of devices that are infected. Anecdotally- that seems very low indeed- but I suspect if there were substantial numbers the anti-virus companies would be only too keen to tell us. Back when PC viruses peaked they were certainly very keen to give us data on infection levels.

Until I see that kind of data I would suggest that all these stories are FUD designed to generate sales for anti-virus products.
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down