OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ive been playing eve too much

3 posters

Go down

ive been playing eve too much Empty ive been playing eve too much

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 pm

i thought ammy was salvage cuz his avatar looked kinda like this on my small screen
ive been playing eve too much 2009102640594337

Back to top Go down

ive been playing eve too much Empty Re: ive been playing eve too much

Post by admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

I used to be a bit of a dick in Eve Online.

I didn't care about ISK or kills or gear or turf, I lived for manipulation.

I used to spend weeks and months worming my way into organisations, but that was too easy, every corp had its spies and it's rogues.

I set about really trying to destablize regions, I had a couple of guys and we called ourselves the Free Miner Radio Club. We would look at a stable area of space and see what we could do to make it go tits up; a rumour here, some false flag stuff here, telling pirates where to hit folks, telling folks when the pirates were gonna hit, telling the pirates the folks knew, telling the folks the pirates knew the folks knew.

At one point, about five us were just sitting around cloaked watching a full scale fleet battle rage between two Alliances that had previously been pretty good allies, and we all just watched in silence, proud at what we had rendered. It was just so much more time and effort than just ripping off a corp or robbing them blind. The kind of satisfaction ISK or PLEX can't buy.

Good times, seems so long ago now.
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:39 am

sparky wrote: I used to be a bit of a dick in Eve Online.

I used to spend weeks and months worming my way into organisations, but that was too easy, every corp had its spies and it's rogues.

I set about really trying to destablize regions, I had a couple of guys and we called ourselves the Free Miner Radio Club. We would look at a stable area of space and see what we could do to make it go tits up; a rumour here, some false flag stuff here, telling pirates where to hit folks, telling folks when the pirates were gonna hit, telling the pirates the folks knew, telling the folks the pirates knew the folks knew.

At one point, about five us were just sitting around cloaked watching a full scale fleet battle rage between two Alliances that had previously been pretty good allies, and we all just watched in silence, proud at what we had rendered. It was just so much more time and effort than just ripping off a corp or robbing them blind. The kind of satisfaction ISK or PLEX can't buy.

retro copypasta

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 am

spinnythings wrote:
sparky wrote: I used to be a bit of a dick in Eve Online.

retro copypasta
my text file of things is always ready
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:11 pm

le negro bunp