OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar

+2
admin
Princess Daisy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar Empty so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:13 am

and then i found this

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar Hiimdaisy

this is supposed to be a crossover right
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar Empty Re: so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 am

ya isnt it some gay fighting game that ever kid dicksucks because "omg dark visuals!!" and "omg it has GIRLSSS"
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar Empty Re: so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

why does everything retarded always have to have a big hat
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 am

steampunk like a sir
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 am

everything i dislike is a reddit stereotype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am

ammy wrote:everything i dislike is a reddit stereotype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unillogical ftw
>implying we arent the most intelleigent disucssion forum on the PLANET
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 am

oaky wrote:
ammy wrote:everything i dislike is a reddit stereotype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unillogical ftw
>implying we arent the most intelleigent disucssion forum on the PLANET
lol wow 9FAGS hahaha so cool
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 am

its really great how we can take a thread like this and descend it into horrible rehashed ironic shitposting
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Many of the characters in Skullgirls have unlock-able colour schemes that resemble characters from other things.

Peacock, the girl you found, has a colour palette meant to resemble Cirno.
She also has one that mimics early 1900s era cartoons.
This would be her default colour scheme:
so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar SG_Peacock_portrait

Off the top of my head, Parasoul has one that resembles Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and Filia has one that resembles Hatsune Miku.

Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Magician wrote:Many of the characters in Skullgirls have unlock-able colour schemes that resemble characters from other things.

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar SG_Peacock_portrait

Off the top of my head, Parasoul has one that resembles Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and Filia has one that resembles Hatsune Miku.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 pm

wouldnt touch with a 39 and a half foot pole
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 pm

ammy wrote:
Magician wrote:Many of the characters in Skullgirls have unlock-able colour schemes that resemble characters from other things.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaka.

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar IUdfHUhzlTjMX
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 pm

only character i know the name to IM SUCH AN OTAKU

keep that shit away from me it raises my blood pressure to roughly the level of an active volcano
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:06 pm

what
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 pm

hey that resembles magician's avatar from when he first joined.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:39 pm

the official thread of gay
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Red Epoch wrote:hey that resembles magician's avatar from when he first joined.

Was it one of these?

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar NtH5hG5

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar I0JvjBg
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 pm

why is her name peacock

does she want to be a bird
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:

why is her name peacock

It's because of her eyes.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Magician wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

why is her name peacock

oh

if that were the case they should've called her "lady that resembles someone from a classic disney cartoon"

or susie

susie is a nice name
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:
Magician wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

why is her name peacock

oh

if that were the case they should've called her "lady that resembles someone from a classic disney cartoon"

or susie

susie is a nice name

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar GFDtEDQ
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Magician wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
Magician wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:

why is her name peacock

oh

or susie

susie is a nice name

so i was looking around the similar image search thing on google to find some similar picture to my avatar GFDtEDQ
wait

THOSE are her EYES

i thought they were for decoration or some shit

and they're on her arms like holy shit
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

DARK
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 pm

gay wrote:DARK

That's not even what is edgy about her.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Magician wrote:
gay wrote:DARK

That's not even what is edgy about her.
i think "LOL THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF EYESSSSS IN STRANGE PLACES" fits the bill
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next