OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING

3 posters

Go down

i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING Empty i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue May 21, 2013 4:51 pm

you spend all of your research and development time on making it SUPER FANCY with glass buttons and GESTURES and other useless shit and toss in some unbalanced ARM system on a chip with a video card ready to play fucking video games on a phone and you can't even call with acceptable quality it makes no fucking sense
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING Empty Re: i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING

Post by admin Tue May 21, 2013 5:09 pm

i have a fliphone from 2003 and i use it sometimes
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING Empty Re: i love how 'smart'phones are shit at CALLING

Post by link63 Thu May 23, 2013 11:46 am

oaky wrote:you spend all of your research and development time on making it SUPER FANCY with glass buttons and GESTURES and other useless shit and toss in some unbalanced ARM system on a chip with a video card ready to play fucking video games on a phone and you can't even call with acceptable quality it makes no fucking sense

i know right

what the fuck happened to when phones were actually used to fucking call people
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu May 23, 2013 11:55 am

link63 wrote:
oaky wrote:you spend all of your research and development time on making it SUPER FANCY with glass buttons and GESTURES and other useless shit and toss in some unbalanced ARM system on a chip with a video card ready to play fucking video games on a phone and you can't even call with acceptable quality it makes no fucking sense

i know right

what the fuck happened to when phones were actually used to fucking call people
one thing does everything has been around forever
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down