OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my plan for the bronies at my school

3 posters

Go down

my plan for the bronies at my school Empty my plan for the bronies at my school

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

as soon as I see a brony wearing a My Little Pony shirt I have prepared a nice little speech for them

Is that a My Little Pony Shirt? You know; I'm so proud that people today can openly share their gay pride. I'm really proud of you.

pwnt 4 life

i almost said it to some guy but it was during a fire drill and I was too busy shocked and stunned and laughing
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

my plan for the bronies at my school Empty Re: my plan for the bronies at my school

Post by admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:as soon as I see a brony wearing a My Little Pony shirt I have prepared a nice little speech for them

Is that a My Little Pony Shirt? You know; I'm so proud that people today can openly share their gay pride. I'm really proud of you.

pwnt 4 life

i almost said it to some guy but it was during a fire drill and I was too busy shocked and stunned and laughing
make it less wordy

"cool legalize gay shirt bro"
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

my plan for the bronies at my school Empty Re: my plan for the bronies at my school

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 pm

tangy wrote:
Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:as soon as I see a brony wearing a My Little Pony shirt I have prepared a nice little speech for them

pwnt 4 life

make it less wordy

eh the original seems like it would inflict more damage on their self esteem
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 am

Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

pwnt 4 life

make it less wordy

there are good odds that midway through his custom built antibrony sensors would go off and he would proceed to tune him out in a blaze of "HATERS GONNA HATE :DDD XDD"

you gotta make these things quick before they can react
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 am

sparky wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

pwnt 4 life

make it less wordy

there are good odds that midway through his custom built antibrony sensors would go off and he would proceed to tune him out in a blaze of "HATERS GONNA HATE :DDD XDD"

thats true i suppose
how about the medium, "Proud to be gay, I see?" *point at shirt*
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 am

sparky wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
tangy wrote:

pwnt 4 life

make it less wordy

if I start with something nice they'll think I'm some kind of nice guy that appreciates their show

i planned to act excitedly as if I had found some kind of brony

actually better yet

"Is that a My Little Pony shirt!? (with a smile)

Fuck you!"
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum