OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count

3 posters

Go down

some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count Empty some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Can't support something so ridiculous.

If we remove post count because of spamming and arguing, we might as well remove the Join Date meta-tag and the BC/TBC/OBC tags as well. I mean, we've all seen the flaming between the other two, right?

You also stated that people spam to get higher post counts; this is true, duh. Thing is, removing post count won't help much at all. DAI made three good points, it will lessen:

But those won't really stop spam at all. Look at it objectively. Don't whine about how you have to take an extra 10 seconds or so to get to the posts in a thread that matter.

There are a couple ways to fix this:

I'd also like to point out that if this is the case, you argument could be extended to removing the Comments sections from games and items, and maybe even shut down PMs. That'd be fantastic! Less spam from recruiters and trolls! :D

For TL;DRers:

No support.

name everything wrong here
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count Empty Re: some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count

Post by admin Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 pm

let me guess he has 34893429873429 posts all boiling down to ":D" and he's bootymad that he might lose his precious number
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count Empty Re: some faggot with a fuck ton of bravado tries to challenge my glorious suggestion to remove post count

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 10:47 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:let me guess he has 34893429873429 posts all boiling down to ":D" and he's bootymad that he might lose his precious number
pretty much
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri May 03, 2013 10:47 pm

alright rtcity if it makes your cock pulse harder since it's obvious this guy just loves his post count and doesn't want to give it up

he's using domino reasoning to argue that if you do enact or change X you may as well change Y because you had the tenacity to do it to X even though these are unrelated

he uses circular reasoning by saying "it won't help much at all" and backs it up with "it won't really stop spam at all"

he argued against himself by pointing out how the flood check isn't really a deterrent for thousands of retarded shit posts from Fastlane

he reused the same exact argument in the beginning to make his post look like an essay like a true nerd (bb-bbut my grammers!!!!!)
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

are you happy you fat little fuck that someone reinforced the obvious
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

god im gay
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 10:54 pm

some other faggot also had the bravado
You said people will basically spam to get a higher post count. You honestly think removing post count visibility will prevent people from spamming? Of course people will spam more. This may slightly decrease it, but the decrease won't be high.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:some other faggot also had the bravado
You said people will basically spam to get a higher post count. You honestly think removing post count visibility will prevent people from spamming? Of course people will spam more. This may slightly decrease it, but the decrease won't be high.
what would be their motivation for spamming if there was no post count?? lmao
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:some other faggot also had the bravado
what would be their motivation for spamming if there was no post count?? lmao

roblox users have a widespread belief that anyone that disagrees with them is six years old or 'autistic cancer' and somehow derives pleasure from typing 'lol' five billion times daily like Fastlane
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

some other fun stuff from S&I while im at it

Literacy test to use the forums.
Posted: 04-27-2013 08:09 PM
Nothing too difficult, no intensive grammar or spelling. Just a fifth-grade level short story that you have to answer a few questions about. Those with no attention span or inability to read shouldn't be able to use the forums. It would cut down on spam a lot.

Discuss!

Animated Advertisements.
Posted: 05-02-2013 04:04 PM
When you are creating your ad it is just a picture that you look at with a little storyline
or some kind of joke.I'm thinking there should be ads that you can animate like a flipbook.Draw 1 frame then click next and make a second frame and so on.
It will make more ROBLOXians attracted to the ad.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:some other fun stuff from S&I while im at it

Literacy test to use the forums.
Posted: 04-27-2013 08:09 PM
Nothing too difficult, no intensive grammar or spelling. Just a fifth-grade level short story that you have to answer a few questions about. Those with no attention span or inability to read shouldn't be able to use the forums. It would cut down on spam a lot.

Discuss!

Animated Advertisements.
Posted: 05-02-2013 04:04 PM
When you are creating your ad it is just a picture that you look at with a little storyline
or some kind of joke.I'm thinking there should be ads that you can animate like a flipbook.Draw 1 frame then click next and make a second frame and so on.
It will make more ROBLOXians attracted to the ad.

you see
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Add a bullying guest option in the report button.
Posted: 05-02-2013 08:38 PM
If you didnt know enough from the title, your a moron.

THANKS OP I LEARNED A LOT ABOUT YOUR SUGGESTION
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 pm

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=96425484

lol S&I
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat May 04, 2013 12:56 pm

so that guy replied
Why remove something when it will lack any real effect anyway? My earlier comment about "not whining about having to take an extra 10 seconds to look for posts that matter" is completely relevant to this thread.

You're complaining about spam.

Screw the whole face of "post count arguments are hurtful," because what's really here is you're tired of the spam.

Obviously, there are people with bad attitudes. You'll get those no matter where you go. This also happens in groups -- and sometimes places -- where the group/place is heavily focused on leaderboard gameplay.

Not to mention the KO/WO argument, where there are those who are ridiculed for nothing having a lot of KOs, so maybe we should take that away, too.

What I'm trying to say is...

What will this solve? Spam has, does and will always exist.

Dealwithit.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat May 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Roblox Heading Down A Bad Road.
Posted: 05-04-2013 07:05 PM
Things are starting to change. It's like Foopets, how it use to be free and fun, to making it more limited for regular people. I think Roblox needs to turn around quick and go back before it's downfall. This post is protected by the First Ammendment, The freedom of speech, which says that we have the right to SAY WHAT WE WANT. If this gets deleted, you will have broken the First Ammendment and have to go to court, which I am not afraid to do. ~Kiki

i cant tell if this is serious or not
id assume its not but it's S&I
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:00 pm

lmfao
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:00 pm

i remember giving lectures to kids back in 08 about how ROBLOX ISN'T AMERICA AND YOU DON'T HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS

i thought people were done doing this
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 pm

THE UNSTOPPABLE MR VIDEO wrote:i remember giving lectures to kids back in 08 about how ROBLOX ISN'T AMERICA AND YOU DON'T HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS

i thought people were done doing this

are you serious they still pull that bullshit FREEDOM OF SPEECH WE HAVE NATURALIZED RIGHTS AS NBCERS THAT YOU ARE ILLEGALLY VIOLATING
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm

ioh S&I never grow old

"You can just script it!" Ummmmm no
Posted: 05-04-2013 10:19 PM
I suggest that these forum trolls that say "you can script this" should get death penalties.

When we suggest something we want it on every game we play, not our own game that not many people will play. So quit saying "you can script it" because thats not what we mean when we suggest stuff.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum