OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository

+4
RICK ROSS
Princess Daisy
admin
alyaza
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository Empty i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:50 pm

seriously he will not shut the fuck up about OTTD whenever i post on ROT no matter what it's about
case and point
"Re: tha entire ROT wikia got purged a few days back
Posted: 04-28-2013 09:48 PM
Here's an idea: Delete you crappy OTTD
"
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository Empty Re: i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm

hold on im deleting ottd
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository Empty Re: i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:52 pm

because jmm told me to
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 pm

ammy noooooo
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 pm

sparking with JMM on the forums now

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=96224754

lel
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 pm

holy SHIT why is he so GAY

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:28 pm

OH YOU BET I AM, YOU STUPID LITTLE TWIT. I TOLD OTTD ALL ABOUT YOUR STUPID HTML CRAPHOLE OF A SITE. I WAS THE ONE WHO SIKED THESE DOGS ON YOU, BECAUSE I HATE CRAP LIKE YOU. YOU THINK YOU'RE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY BECAUSE YOU CAN THROW JUNK INTO DREAMWEAVER AND CALL IT A WEBSITE WELL GUESS WHAT. YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT SECURITY. LOOK WHAT WE DID TO YOUR "FORUM". WE'LL DO IT AGAIN TOO, OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOUR SPIRIT IS BROKEN AND YOU JUST GIVE UP. WE CAN DO THIS FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE, WE DON'T GET TIRED. AND THAT REPORT BUTTON ON OUR FORUM? IT DOESN'T WORK EXCEPT FOR ACTUAL LEGAL MATTERS. LIKE LAWSUITS. ARE YOU GONNA SUE US FOR BEATING UP YOUR CRAP SITE? GOOD LUCK BUDDY, IM SURE THAT'LL MAKE HEADLINES. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US. BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET BEAT UP SONE MORE, KEEP IT COMING. WE LOVE A GOOD WRECKING, KING OF ASS PAINS.

HOLY SHIT SPINNY
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 pm

ASSES HAVE BEEN SPANKED
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:34 pm

QUIT BAWWING YOU LITTLE SPERGLORD, UNIBLOCK GOT WRECKED LITERALLY A MONTH AGO PLUS NOW AND NOBODY CARES ANYMORE BUT YOU'RE STILL CRYING OVER IT AS IF IT EVER HAD A HOPE IN HELL OF SURVIVING WITH YOUR TRULY GOD AWFUL LEEHT AYCH TEE EHM ELL SKILLZ AND THAT EYESORE OF A THEME WHICH YOU ACTIVELY DEFENDED. ALSO, YOU ARE QUITE SERIOUSLY THE DEFINITION OF A SKRIPT KIDDY, I DOUBT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO BRUTE FORCE MUCH LESS ON A FORUMOTION FORUM AND YET YOU SAY SUCH AMAZING THINGS AS "Post this again, and I will brute attack it." AS IF ANYBODY ON ROT CARES ABOUT US SERIOUSLY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STOP CRYING OVER LONG SPILLED MILK YOU LITTLE CRYBABY AUTIST
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:41 pm

i went and spammed him with eight "HEY SPERG C++ SUCKS" "SKIDDY" messages
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 pm

BWHAHA, TRYING TO WIN SUPPORT BY ACTING "MATURE," ARE YOU NOW? I'VE SEEN THIS ACT TEN THOUSAND TIMES BY ASSSORE ROTERS SUCH AS YOURSELF. YOU GET BEATEN INTO A PULP YET YOU STILL TALK BACK. IMAGINE US IN AN INTERROGATION CHAMBER, PLAYING OUT THIS CONVERSATION. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE JOKER OR SOMETHING? LISTEN BUDDY, YOU HAVE NO WAY OUT OF THIS MESS AND SWEET TALKING LIKE THE PRETEEN OT SCUM YOU ARE ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU OUT ONE TEENSY TINY BIT. WE KNOW YOUR ACT BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOURSELF. YOU'RE JUST CONFORMING INTO ROT IDEALS, AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU FEEL YOU'VE WON BECAUSE I SOUND ANGRY. WELL LET ME TELL YOU I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ENOUGH TO CURBSTOMP YOUR BRAINS OUT, AND I FEEL PRETTY DAMN GOOD ABOUT IT TOO. LOOK AROUND, YOUR SUPPORT CONSISTS OF FLAMINGDINNER, OF ALL PEOPLE. FLAMING FREAKING DINNER. WHERAS WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST ARGUERS ON EARTH, RTCITY. JUST TRY TALKING TO THIS GUY, HE'S A JUGGERNAUT AND ONCE HE LOCKS ONTO YOU HE WILL BEAT YOU OVER AND OVER UNTIL HE GETS TIRED OF YOU. YOU CAN'T EVEN RESIGN AND QUIT BECAUSE HE'LL KEEP POUNDING ON YOU, BEING THE BANE OF YOUR EXISTENCE UNTIL HE BORES OF YOU AND DECIDES TO POUND SOME OTHER NERDLORD INTO THE GROUND. HAVE FUN, JUILEN, YOU'RE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE.

owned
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 pm

ok I'm done for now
make this bitch squeal like a broken soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:45 pm

im giggling so ahrd at spinnys replies
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:46 pm

i kept spamming him and eventually got a reply

RE: C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY
julienmauriemort wrote at 4/29/2013 12:45:13 AM:Report Abuse
Do a favor and leave the world. I don't tolerate bigots like you.

------------------------------
On 4/29/2013 at 12:43 AM, justanappaloosan wrote:
C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:49 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i kept spamming him and eventually got a reply

RE: C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY
julienmauriemort wrote at 4/29/2013 12:45:13 AM:Report Abuse
Do a favor and leave the world. I don't tolerate bigots like you.

------------------------------
On 4/29/2013 at 12:43 AM, justanappaloosan wrote:
C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY
omg
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:50 pm

bitch got CURBSTOMPED

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:51 pm

im spamming him with C++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDYC++ SUCKS YOU SKIDDY PMs too just for lols
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

at this point he's likely receiving at least fifteen messages every minute or two
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE QUIT ROT AND WENT TO RT AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD HE QUIT ROT AND WENT TO RT AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO SHIT ON HIM
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=96227119

that's the thread btw
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 pm

can someone please yell at him for using "hypocrite" like a fucking covers-it-all buzzword that's the ultimate insult
and also for ever placing any faith in humanity and how that whole concept is cliche trash

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:06 pm

i think we need a julienmariemort quote repository BiDS0K2

OHHHH FUCKKKKK WHATS HE GONNA DO TO ME
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm

HES MAKING A RANT VIDEOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum