OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags

+3
alyaza
got places to be
actual homo
7 posters

Go down

when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags Empty when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags

Post by actual homo Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:14 pm

i act all cute then they want to fuck or 'yiff' then i eat them alive with my 1337 rp skeelz

im lonely
actual homo
actual homo

money : 436
bitches : -70

Back to top Go down

when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags Empty Re: when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags

Post by got places to be Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:11 pm

xd
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags Empty Re: when i get bored i go on omegle and communicate with the local furfags

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:38 am

epik
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fladeiscool Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 am

get out of here colin
fladeiscool
fladeiscool

money : 30
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 am

fladeiscool wrote:get out of here colin
its not Colin oaky just made his avatar that after banning him

God Colin looks weird
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 am

colin looks amazing :3
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:25 pm

he almost looks cross eyed
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:32 pm

notorious ams wrote:

God Colin looks weird
who is colin
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

lcke wrote:
notorious ams wrote:

God Colin looks weird
who is colin
that question goes pretty deep I don't even know where to start

when I met colin he was this brony kiddo who made shitty roblox videos and sucked cock with all the other big users, me and flade threw ourselves into some drama he had with good ol MrO and then we hate each other for a while until suddenly we're sucking each other off too for some reason

then colin/micro/flade went fag-mode and removed me and im in the dark about what happened next but I think colin sent Micro (some loser you don't need to care about) an ipod or some shit and then micro started talking shit and I think their parents had to get involved in the beef and micro had to send the ipod back to colin (lol) and so obviously there's some massive butthurt going on so flade/micro block colin and then sucked each other off about how much they hate him for a lengthy amount of time while colin completely disappeared off the face of the earth

THE END
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:38 pm

colin sounds pretty hilarious
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm

notorious ams wrote:
lcke wrote:
notorious ams wrote:

God Colin looks weird
who is colin

when I met colin he was this brony kiddo who made shitty roblox videos and sucked cock with all the other big users, me and flade threw ourselves into some drama he had with good ol MrO and then we hate each other for a while until suddenly we're sucking each other off too for some reason

then colin/micro/flade went fag-mode and removed me and im in the dark about what happened next but I think colin sent Micro (some loser you don't need to care about) an ipod or some shit and then micro started talking shit and I think their parents had to get involved in the beef and micro had to send the ipod back to colin (lol) and so obviously there's some massive butthurt going on so flade/micro block colin and then sucked each other off about how much they hate him for a lengthy amount of time while colin completely disappeared off the face of the earth

THE END
wonderful

got any links to delicious reading material in relation to this?
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:11 pm

lcke wrote:
notorious ams wrote:
lcke wrote:
notorious ams wrote:

God Colin looks weird
who is colin

THE END
wonderful

got any links to delicious reading material in relation to this?
seth would know the whole dealio

I don't think any proper 'reading material' exists since 99% of the drama didn't take place on the actual 'web' but on Skype and all of that stupid shit, and I closed my de-facto YT account years ago
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 am

why did you fuckers basically delete all the cool shit from forever ago
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 am

god makes shit so much harder than it should be
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 am

the only extra info i have about colin beyond that magical story is that after micro had to send the ipod back he got in a lot of trouble with his parents and flade had a bootyfit over it because they couldn't call on skype

then one day flade added colin and he played tf2 and synergy with him and the whole time he was just trying to get him to remove me apparently and then he disappeared the following day

then flade and micro made that fake as fuck colin account
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:08 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:why did you fuckers basically delete all the cool shit from forever ago
im pretty sure the only thing on purcorp worth having was the hilarious comments section

so much salt
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:09 pm

well then whyd you delete it ;_;
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down