OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime

2 posters

Go down

anime Empty anime

Post by admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:11 pm

so i was finishing up my FINAL MATH ASSIGNMENT for the year and there's a student in the class who works as a volunteer aid in the room for the teacher, mostly just grading sheets and so on, so she starts talking to my teacher who is this old german-canadien farmer who's probably 60something odd years and she tells him about how she "marathoned an anamay over the weekend" and he gives her this incredibly confused look and i got to watch this filthy gaijin weeaboo faggot piggu explain to an old farmer what her definition of "anamay" is which was something like OH IT'S SO AWESOME THERES A LOT OF COLORS AND ITS FROM JAPAN (WHICH IS THE BEST COUNTRY EVER BTW, IF YOU DISAGREE UR UNCULTURED!!!) AND ITS SO COOL AND THE VOICES ARE AWESOME and he basically told her to shut the fuck up and get back to marking

every time it pronounced as "anamay" i grit my teeth a little
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

anime Empty Re: anime

Post by alyaza Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm

it would probably help if romaji actually clarified how the fuck to pronounce japanese
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:15 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:it would probably help if romaji actually clarified how the fuck to pronounce japanese
roughly "a-nee-meh"

i don't know where all the weeaboos get "ana-may" from "anime" when the i is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

shazammy wrote:
slamjamsk8r wrote:it would probably help if romaji actually clarified how the fuck to pronounce japanese
roughly "a-nee-meh"

i don't know where all the weeaboos get "ana-may" from "anime" when the i is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM
more often than not i see people fucking up the e because they think it's e and not é like it really is
regardless romaji doesnt really help
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm

shazammy wrote:
roughly "a-nee-meh"

you're telling me this now after hearing it pronounced for the past 300 years the american way

and wouldn't the proper pronunciation only be something some weeaboo faggot would care about

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 pm

spinnythings wrote:
shazammy wrote:
roughly "a-nee-meh"

you're telling me this now after hearing it pronounced for the past 300 years the american way

and wouldn't the proper pronunciation only be something some weeaboo faggot would care about
no, someone who prefers it that you pronounce words and phrases correctly
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 pm

shazammy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
shazammy wrote:
roughly "a-nee-meh"

no, someone who prefers it that you pronounce words and phrases correctly
w/e man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down