OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4

2 posters

Go down

ok go

excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 I_vote_lcap100%excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 I_vote_lcap0%excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 Empty excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:24 pm

i couldn't fucking find the picture that goes with this fuck
mightve deleted it because i got too smart for my own good
or it was buried in system files and was destroyed during formatting
Wedenesday was dreary and rainy and I didn't get time to write about it.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
On Wednesday, I made an image of an evil guy and I'm the hero. Annie was my girl. She had hearts above her head. John stood off to the side.
Today Annie wore a pair of gray-blue jeans with a gray half top shirt-jacket and a shirt underneath. It's hard to describe.
And yes, her hair was up in a ponytail. Well, at least not up until 2:10. We get out at 3:45.
I saw Annie talking to Jake, the chick magnet, during recess. Lovebirds! Jake is a guy who looks pretty much like me except he dosen't wear glasses and his hair is blonde.
As I said before, Annie is too perfect for all of us. She's extremely skinny and has the looks to get anyone to do anything she wants them to. From Haley to John, there's always someone rolling her baratone for her, throwing dirty things away for her, or anything else she wants done.
IS SHE INSANE?!!?

Back to top Go down

excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 Empty Re: excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4

Post by mega!!!! Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

i swear to god this was posted on otb or something
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4 Empty Re: excerpts from a shitty diary i made in 6th grade poll 4

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Sir Mega - メガ卿 wrote:i swear to god this was posted on otb or something
dont think so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

this is clearly not what you guys wanted so ill just stop if there's almost no demand

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

just post everything like I suggested
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:50 pm

amnnmy wrote:just post everything like I suggested
eh maybe if im not busy tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum