OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night?

3 posters

Go down

What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night? Empty What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night?

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:59 pm

I mean holy shit, guys.

We must love.
YoMon
YoMon

money : 511
bitches : 5001
Humor : I like cereal.

Back to top Go down

What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night? Empty Re: What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night?

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 pm

YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night? Empty Re: What in the Holy Monty Python happened last night?

Post by fuzzeedice Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 pm

ottd is a loving and accepting community!
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:ottd is a loving and accepting community!
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 pm

rtcity ("appaloosa horse") being a giant lordlord to a sleep depraved man
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 pm

ammy wrote:rtcity ("appaloosa horse") being a giant lordlord to a sleep depraved man

He's like, thirteen.
It's to be expected, is it not?

However, when one is sleep deprived, it is easy to be irrational.
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Audiophillic wrote:
ammy wrote:rtcity ("appaloosa horse") being a giant lordlord to a sleep depraved man

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

ammy wrote:haha seriously im dangerously sleep deprived and im more chill than u fuckin nerds getting mad all over the place

ive never been wrong about anything so you can trust me with this

this is the truth though rtcity kept getting mad which just made me less mad and i was just laughing at the fags telling me to go to sleep at whatever point

when i logged off i spent another hour installing some shit and then actually went to sleep because i was bored as hel
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:13 pm

ammy wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

ammy wrote:haha seriously im dangerously sleep deprived and im more chill than u fuckin nerds getting mad all over the place

this is the truth though rtcity kept getting mad which just made me less mad and i was just laughing at the fags telling me to go to sleep at whatever point

when i logged off i spent another hour installing some shit and then actually went to sleep because i was bored as hel

I see, but it's probably just best to let kids steam and think they're in a state of success. It could break their self-esteem, nowadays.

YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Audiophillic wrote:
ammy wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

I see, but it's probably just best to let kids steam and think they're in a state of success. It could break their self-esteem, nowadays.

we shouldnt let rtc do that because his ego will grow so large it'll create a black hole
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:
ammy wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

we shouldnt let rtc do that because his ego will grow so large it'll create a black hole

Good point...
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:21 pm

fuzzeedice wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:
ammy wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

that's pretty much inevitable
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

ammy wrote:
fuzzeedice wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:
ammy wrote:
Audiophillic wrote:

He's like, thirteen.

i went fucking insane

that's pretty much inevitable

:afro: I feel like this is always relevant.
YoMon
YoMon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum