OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words

4 posters

Go down

i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words Empty i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words Empty Re: i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words

Post by Princess Daisy Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:06 pm

not clicking that hunk o' shit
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words Empty Re: i think this might put why memes are gay as fuck into words

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Princess Daisy wrote:not clicking that hunk o' shit
no stupid its a video explaining why memes suck not a video with nonstop memes repeated loud as fuck with gay shit graphix

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:14 pm

in summary
memes are bad because they're repeated ad infitum by people who dont even understand why the memes are funny but just to be "in"
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Daisy Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:21 pm

spinnythings wrote:
no stupid its a video explaining why memes suck not a video with nonstop memes repeated loud as fuck with gay shit graphix

fuzzeedice wrote:
in summary
memes are bad because they're repeated ad infitum by people who dont even understand why the memes are funny but just to be "in"

oh okay

as long as it gets to the heads of people (it probably won't) that's cool
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm

"VaatiVidya"

not going to watch because i can already tell it'll be more retarded 4chan strawman arguments that boils down to BAWW I HATE THOSE REDDIT FAGS ;_; without making any actual legitimate reasons to not participate in "memes" and only make ad hominem attacks against whatever site it's cool to dislike on shitchan's hivemind right now
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

ammy wrote:"VaatiVidya"

not going to watch because i can already tell it'll be more retarded 4chan strawman arguments that boils down to BAWW I HATE THOSE REDDIT FAGS ;_; without making any actual legitimate reasons to not participate in "memes" and only make ad hominem attacks against whatever site it's cool to dislike on shitchan's hivemind right now
not really
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum