OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down

3 posters

Go down

stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down Empty stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down

Post by admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 am

tangy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:
Princess Daisy wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:we've lost 3 people i think we're working on 4

3?

who left besides dogman and rt?
magician
i think magician is cool enough that getting him back would be easy as "hey come back magician we all miss you", i'd imagine he just has better things to do and just forgot about us or some shit

the absolute best form of advertising is just politely asking someone on your friendslist if they want to join a cool forum you use or something of the sort. keep in mind that we have all the time in the world to renovate OTx, don't get all pessimistic about OTx "dying" just yet. keep in mind that the repository pushed along at an avg. of 3 active posters @ 50-150 posts a day for several months and then things just kind of exploded, this is the same case. whining about how baww otx might die is only going to make the situation worse, if it was bad in the first place.

basically, think of OTRecliner as a fresh slate and enjoy the forum for what it really is - a platform to talk to people! now that we're in this situation we have hundreds of possibilities and opprotunities to turn OTx around from a shitposting bastion to a pretty great place and i plan to seize every chance i can get.

read the above quote.

listen, we've endured OTFF dying, PURge, the bloody civil war that was OTB:R, TOTL's posting slump and migration, OTR being incredibly slow for several months and countless other scenarios. are you really going to get your hopes down because a couple of shitposters are leaving?

i'll say it with confidence, OTX is invincible. we have a great group of people here and i believe we can pioneer another golden age for the forum if we don't get our hopes down.

Last edited by sparky on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down Empty Re: stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:00 am

i was just pointing out magician's inactivity

Back to top Go down

stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down Empty Re: stop with all the meta posting and just calm the fuck down

Post by admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:50 pm

spinnythings wrote:i was just pointing out magician's inactivity
that part isn't really the focus of this thread i'm just too lazy to edit shit out
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:09 pm

i will never fucking leave

mark my fucking words

never
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:13 pm

Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:i will never fucking leave

mark my fucking words

never
fuck yeah OTX to the last breath

we have "foundation" users like me, you, epoch and maybe mega/fuzzee/spinny, now we can easily build on it with some actually effective advertising outside of ROT. the conditions are really ideal and i'm working on a bit of a guide to get our great leap forward underways
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

tangy wrote:
Oaky McSmokey Skiddly Doo wrote:i will never fucking leave

mark my fucking words

never
fuck yeah OTX to the last breath

we have "foundation" users like me, you, epoch and maybe mega/fuzzee/spinny, now we can easily build on it with some actually effective advertising outside of ROT. the conditions are really ideal and i'm working on a bit of a guide to get our great leap forward underways

concrete supports
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:34 pm

the only way ill stop posting on here is if the internet gets shut down forever
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:07 pm

i won't leave unless it goes back to the stupid shit of OTB
almost left for like tumblr or some shit back then because the drama was uber gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum