OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart

+5
Magician
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
YoMon
Princess Daisy
admin
9 posters

Go down

moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart Empty moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 am

my entire first run of half life 2 was beautiful and i'll cherish those moments until the end of time

in particular, the first run through the canals you do in water hazard when you get your airboat and the big motherfucker chopper right on your ass shooting you down
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart Empty Re: moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart

Post by Princess Daisy Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 pm

the first time i saw a sonic game was when i was around 2-3 years old

my brother was playing sonic 3 and i was pretty damn interested in the game

i had the chance to play it with him a few years later when i was 6 and then i managed to beat one of the bosses in the game, and this was am accomplishment because i sucked at sonic 3
Princess Daisy
Princess Daisy
THE IDIOT PRINCESS

money : 3638
bitches : 23
Humor : HI I'M DAISY

Back to top Go down

moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart Empty Re: moments from video games you'll hold dearly to your heart

Post by YoMon Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 pm

I only vaguely remember this, but I used to play Monkey Ball like it was my religion, and I got stuck on this one course, and I was so fucking upset, because I couldn't get passed it.

So, like, I stopped playing for a month, and when I went back to play it again, I beat the fucking level.

I was cheekiest motherfucker ever.
YoMon
YoMon

money : 511
bitches : 5001
Humor : I like cereal.

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

the first game I ever played was 'find creative ways to fuck up Windows 98'

i managed to pull some pretty crazy shit that I probably don't even know how to do today
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

I haven't been about to enjoy video-games in a long time so I can't recall anything memorable.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

the moment my parents bought a ps2 with gran turismo 3 back in september

best experience of my 3 year old self ever

never forget funcoland though
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm

tangy wrote:my entire first run of half life 2 was beautiful and i'll cherish those moments until the end of time

in particular, the first run through the canals you do in water hazard when you get your airboat and the big motherfucker chopper right on your ass shooting you down
oh my god i remember that

first time i played a console game was bionicle heroes, i remember vezok's coastline's second level with fog and cool old rusted port shit and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzeedice Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm

finally beating that fucking anklegator in bastion
also completing rucks' part of who knows where and zia's
fuzzeedice
fuzzeedice

money : 1275
bitches : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

spinnythings wrote:
tangy wrote:my entire first run of half life 2 was beautiful and i'll cherish those moments until the end of time

also when you get your gun attached to the airboat and then blow the fucker up when he tries to chase you again, so much satisfaction
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 pm

the day I realized how to pass the second level of a game I played called Dinosaur Battles

you were supposed to walk into an invisible tree and I could never find out which particular tree it was
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:50 pm

tangy wrote:
spinnythings wrote:

also when you get your gun attached to the airboat and then blow the fucker up when he tries to chase you again, so much satisfaction
fuck yes

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:59 pm

ill never forget the guy who would give me gold in world of warcraft "just cause"

i literally logged in and in my mail i would have 600 gold and he said "had too much gold thought id send some to you"

i miss him
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by stalin Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm

my first time playing Battlefield 2, back when the Battlefield series was actually good

i'd plant C4 on jeeps then ram them into people's asses, basically killing everyone around it
stalin
stalin
LORD OF THE SPERGS

money : 1661
bitches : 19
Humor : WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum