OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw

5 posters

Go down

someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw Empty someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:58 am

it would be glorious

therealfinalflaming

money : 36
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw Empty Re: someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw

Post by hoaitopiggu Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 am

haha no it wouldnt that would be pointless as shit and ive already got it all saved :3 stay mad as fuck op

hoaitopiggu

money : 81

Back to top Go down

someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw Empty Re: someone should get ammy to baleet the otsw

Post by TrashBot Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:32 am

fd wants all of those posts of 'TELL ME WHERE RTCITY IS SO I CAN TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF HIM' gone for good
TrashBot
TrashBot
THE TRASHBOT

money : 1548
bitches : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 am

hoaitopiggu wrote:haha no it wouldnt that would be pointless as shit and ive already got it all saved :3 stay mad as fuck op
just like the wiki and you right :3

TrashBot wrote:fd wants all of those posts of 'TELL ME WHERE RTCITY IS SO I CAN TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF HIM' gone for good
no it's just pointless as all balls and rtcity needs to have it be wrecked so he can move on with his life it's a shame he has it on his computer because he'll just do it on his computer and masturbate to pictures of me alone (seriously the article on me is too big and too elaborate to not be an obsession...)

therealfinalflaming

Back to top Go down

Post by TrashBot Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

fd said as he went on otkidslub with the link he found from lurking on ottd 24/7
TrashBot
TrashBot
THE TRASHBOT

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaitopiggu Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

maddios

hoaitopiggu

money : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 pm

TrashBot wrote:fd said as he went on otkidslub with the link he found from lurking on ottd 24/7
got it from mega; stay mad

therealfinalflaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 pm

small child man FD wants to remove himself from the countless articles we have about him being a fuckin dumbass whos surprised
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by james Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 am

fuck no
james
james

money : 17
Humor : hopes and memes

Back to top Go down

Post by TrashBot Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:37 pm

op still gay af
TrashBot
TrashBot
THE TRASHBOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down