OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes

4 posters

Go down

seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes Empty seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes

Post by hoaitopiggu Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

i mean seriously you people seem to think that somehow if you kill ottd you'll totally get all the users and become an eternal otx when more likely everybody here will either go their separate ways, make an eternal chat 3.0 or remake the forum under a new recliner/thunderdome title and bathouse will melt down like rejected 4.0

hoaitopiggu

money : 81
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes Empty Re: seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes

Post by hoaitopiggu Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm

i dont think anybody who was plotting this apparent coup de grace thought any of this out

hoaitopiggu

Back to top Go down

seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes Empty Re: seriously though what the fuck is exactly going to be accomplished by killing the domes

Post by hoaitopiggu Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 pm

here's a basic rundown of otbathouse btw:
shitposts shitposts and some more shitposts + bawwing about OTTD and more bawwing about OTTD by people who got kicked out for sucking

seriously that's it

hoaitopiggu

Back to top Go down

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:56 am

hoaitopiggu wrote:i mean seriously you people seem to think that somehow if you kill ottd you'll totally get all the users and become an eternal otx when more likely everybody here will either go their separate ways, make an eternal chat 3.0 or remake the forum under a new recliner/thunderdome title and bathouse will melt down like rejected 4.0
we don't think that lol you're retarded lol the BEST that will happen to you is a possible EC which is doubtful you're now a group of gay skype friends

hoaitopiggu wrote:i dont think anybody who was plotting this apparent coup de grace thought any of this out
we don't take forums as seriously as you do maddio

hoaitopiggu wrote:here's a basic rundown of otbathouse btw:
shitposts shitposts and some more shitposts + bawwing about OTTD and more bawwing about OTTD by people who got kicked out for sucking

seriously that's it
FOX

AND

GRAPES

therealfinalflaming

money : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 am

lol rtcity your life is over nooooooo
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaitopiggu Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 am

"we don't think that lol you're retarded lol the BEST that will happen to you is a possible EC which is doubtful you're now a group of gay skype friends"
you pretty obviously think that if you thought it was viable to do this doctorate of quality

hoaitopiggu

Back to top Go down

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am

carl wrote:lol rtcity your life is over nooooooo
ajAJajAJAJAJJAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJajajJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAJajajAJAJa FUCKED FOR LIFE RT

hoaitopiggu wrote:"we don't think that lol you're retarded lol the BEST that will happen to you is a possible EC which is doubtful you're now a group of gay skype friends"
you pretty obviously think that if you thought it was viable to do this doctorate of quality
J-JUST Y-YOU S-S-SEE! I'LL MAKE MY OWN SPINOFF! A-AND PRETEND TO BE ALL MY BUDDIES! AGAIN! FUCK YOU FD YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD!

therealfinalflaming

Back to top Go down

Post by hoaitopiggu Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:25 am

look at all that flamingdinner buttbothering

hoaitopiggu

Back to top Go down

Post by therealfinalflaming Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:46 am

mad fox and laughing grapes

therealfinalflaming

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 pm

that young feelio when i was spot on and this is exactly what fucking happened, lmao
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down