OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zacmac pops off

+7
alyaza
trashboat
RICK ROSS
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
link63
Viral
brought to you by fd
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

zacmac pops off Empty zacmac pops off

Post by brought to you by fd Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:40 pm

ZACMAC POPS OFF

this rant has been in the makings since for about 3-4 months
alright
first of all, the RAT shit also known as fuck you diseased and co.
like i legitimately trusted you guys and wouldn't think in a million of years that you guys would do something like that
i mean, i know my "credibility" probably took a strain for the 'anthro is easy on the eyes' bullshit that i said on a version of rej that i didn't even inform ottd about
but to do this in fucking response is completely wrong not even fd deserves his shit to get into
it's fucking childish and incredibly gay to think it was ever acceptable to go and use that shit against someone
but whatever fuck you
the shit should stop at calling each other a faggot on the forums/skype and posting chatlogs, but it doesn't
and then rtcity holy shit rtcity with him coming out and saying that it was MY fucking fault for that because i trusted someone that was a part of a community that i'm in, and that it was OK because diseased didn't find anything bad
it's about principle and rt is waay too fucking autistic to even realize that
at least with diseased_vag i know where i stand with him rt is wishy-washy as fuck hypocritical at that
he'll bash someone for doing something that he's notorious for doing e.g. shitposting ("how DARE you use kek" for four literal fucking pages)
and also how he seems to suck the dick of everyone on ottd simultaenously and tries to position himself to where he's friends with people at the expense of adding nothing to a conversation
so yeah onto the good shit
oaky, i don't think oaky did any of this RAT shit and if he did equally fuck him
i say this because his attitude isn't one of a complete dick and actually contributes more to a conversation than "lol fuck ponies gayly reminder u guise :333" that others in his CJ do
but i won't ever understand why he supports what they do or anything like that when he seems to be a better guy that any of those shitlords combined
viral's cool and isn't afraid to bash the fuck out of people when they deserve it like for example rtcity about 75% of the time
mac's alright but shitposts a load
trashboat and carl are cool too even if a little too critical of shitposting and the like
grix was great but got ran off when i told her about the whole RAT shit
link could be cool to be honest but he seems to be commiting incest with his cousin with every post he makes
i don't really have an opinion on anybody else (tipsy, corn, others)
stalin's CJ-lite but not as shit as the others
most of the people that i felt were quality left (am, mega, magi) have left and with only a third of the quality userbase still here what's the purpose anymore
at this point even the whole dinkly thing i think was diseased
made the "i'm not dinkly" and the whole other thing as a stereotype to FD just to piss him off for no good reason whatsoever
he wanted to bug the fuck out of him after he really left again and again just so he'd come back and got shat on
i'm not defending fd by any stretch of the word he still is and was a fag through and through but the shit diseased has confirmed done to him (RAT'd him at least once) is way past that
i won't say that 100% of this place is a circlejerk and the time i joined it wasn't nearly this bad and was actually fun but now it's fucking shit
this is why i made rej fuck you peace i'm out ban me please

brought to you by fd

money : 3
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

zacmac pops off Empty Re: zacmac pops off

Post by Viral Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:56 pm

see u space zacmac i dont really care about rejected drama either way keep it real wherever you end up
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Zacmac wrote:link could be cool to be honest but he seems to be commiting incest with his cousin with every post he makes
Zacmac wrote:ban me please
Zacmac confirmed as ROOM in disguise
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 pm

if op thinks i put a gay skid rat on his pc he can suck my dick when the fuck did i get involved in that
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:56 pm

i have no clue where people are getting this weird assumptions on diseased. i guess being friends with someone/sharing the same opinion = sucking their dick???
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:58 pm

posted from kansas what the fuck?
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 pm

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD wrote:posted from kansas what the fuck?
prolly posted off of one of his proxy websites
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 pm

RICK ROSS wrote:i have no clue where people are getting this weird assumptions on diseased. i guess being friends with someone/sharing the same opinion = sucking their dick???
in otx any slight relationship you have with someone will inevitably be weaponized against you
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:28 am

seth had nothing to do with the fucking RATs why does everyone think he did it???
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:45 am

haha @ op stay salty as fuck this is all just one gigantic bullshit screed against all the wrong people + a whole lot of retarded shit about "hurr its not my fault for downloading something i shouldnt have downloaded i literally cannot stop sucking a billion peenies"
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:22 am

brought to you by fd wrote:ZACMAC POPS OFF

this rant has been in the makings since for about 3-4 months
alright
first of all, the RAT shit also known as fuck you diseased and co.
bad start blaming peopling who weren't involved!

like i legitimately trusted you guys and wouldn't think in a million of years that you guys would do something like that
probably because you're dumb as fuck and dont pay attention to link

i mean, i know my "credibility" probably took a strain for the 'anthro is easy on the eyes' bullshit that i said on a version of rej that i didn't even inform ottd about
aahaha it didnt take a "strain" it got fucking clotheslined and then beaten down with a baseball bat seriously your whole (fairly nonexistent) reputation went down the gutter

but to do this in fucking response is completely wrong not even fd deserves his shit to get into
who says it was in response for all you know it could have been just for shits and giggles or something doctorate of quality

it's fucking childish and incredibly gay to think it was ever acceptable to go and use that shit against someone
but whatever fuck you
maybe you shouldnt have been a dumb fuck and accepted it in the first place first rule of the internet never accept random files

the shit should stop at calling each other a faggot on the forums/skype and posting chatlogs,
you have clearly not been here long enough to realize by now that this doesnt happen and that it's an unrealistic expectation

but it doesn't
and then rtcity holy shit rtcity with him coming out and saying that it was MY fucking fault
because it is

for that because i trusted someone that was a part of a community that i'm in,
these are people you've known for only what, six months??? also lets consider what you've done in those six months and what weve done to people like that -- why would you trust anyone here

and that it was OK because diseased didn't find anything bad
if you're not absolutely fucking stupid this shouldnt be an issue

it's about principle and rt is waay too fucking autistic to even realize that
ahaahahah no it fucking isnt kid epoch sent me the file presumably containing that same fucking RAT and it was pretty obvious that it was when the folder for it opened up so im not even sure how you didnt realize it immediately

at least with diseased_vag i know where i stand with him rt is wishy-washy as fuck hypocritical at that
he'll bash someone for doing something that he's notorious for doing e.g. shitposting ("how DARE you use kek" for four literal fucking pages)
le implications that calling someone out for being a shitposter is a bad thing because the one doing the calling out is also a shitposter

and also how he seems to suck the dick of everyone on ottd simultaenously and tries to position himself to where he's friends with people at the expense of adding nothing to a conversation
lol wat i dont even try to hide the fact that i dont like diseased and oaky and epoch im completely impartial to

so yeah onto the good shit
oaky, i don't think oaky did any of this RAT shit and if he did equally fuck him
buh-buh-buh-baaaaaaw
i say this because his attitude isn't one of a complete dick and actually contributes more to a conversation than "lol fuck ponies gayly reminder u guise :333" that others in his CJ do
haha le implications that people besides oaky dont contribute

but i won't ever understand why he supports what they do or anything like that when he seems to be a better guy that any of those shitlords combined
uhhh because he realizes that you're making a huge deal out of nothing at all??? or that you're being extremely fucking stupid right now?????

viral's cool and isn't afraid to bash the fuck out of people when they deserve it like for example rtcity about 75% of the time
virals impartial to everything lol

mac's alright but shitposts a load
ten bucks only said this about mac to make sure he didnt jump ship from rej like the first white bitch off the titanic

trashboat and carl are cool too even if a little too critical of shitposting and the like
so you make half of your post extremely critical about shitposting and then call people out for being extremely critical of shitposting NICE CONSISTENCY OP
grix was great but got ran off when i told her about the whole RAT shit
nah man grix was mostly a shitposter and we didnt lose much with her anyways

link could be cool to be honest but he seems to be commiting incest with his cousin with every post he makes
WAAAAAAH

stalin's CJ-lite but not as shit as the others
haha one no and two redundancy alert

most of the people that i felt were quality left (am, mega, magi) have left and with only a third of the quality userbase still here what's the purpose anymore
fucking incredible proofreading up in this bitch also lel when people say i'm self centered as shit and then say things like this

newsflash OP just because ---YOU--- think some quality users (which you admit that you felt were good -- an opinion) have quit doesn't mean OTx has no purpose anymore (that's ridiculous bullshit "HURR SOME PEOPLE I LIKE QUIT OTX IS DOMMED AND HAS NO POINT WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY") and you even said yourself right after that there's still a quality userbase

dumb

also whats the purpose of remaking rejected a fourth time doctorate of quality

at this point even the whole dinkly thing i think was diseased
you think

made the "i'm not dinkly" and the whole other thing as a stereotype to FD just to piss him off for no good reason whatsoever
you think

he wanted to bug the fuck out of him after he really left again and again just so he'd come back and got shat on
i'm not defending fd by any stretch of the word he still is and was a fag through and through but the shit diseased has confirmed done to him (RAT'd him at least once) is way past that
you think and last time i checked making a hilarious stereotype of someone isn't way out of line (welcome to comedy 101, OP!) and is actually protected by federal law -- assuming it happened at all
i won't say that 100% of this place is a circlejerk and the time i joined it wasn't nearly this bad and was actually fun but now it's fucking shit
you just said like five times it was a circlejerk through the initialism CJ GREAT CONSISTENCY OP

all in all gay wordwall bullshit with almost no actual points and those that do exist are shit if this was an attempt at some rejected manifesto it blew balls
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am

now i doubt that this rant's been in the works for a few months considering mosta this stuff happened in the past month or two

zacmac why don't you use antiviruses, that was your own fault, i guess this will teach you to trust random people on the internet

rtcity just cuz he says some stupid shit doesn't mean he's not worth listening to, you are equally dumb for the gilda crap, it's just no one really brings it up because you'll just ignore us

also rtcity you did suck the long d of ammy for ages, it was "glorious" when he shattered your image of him

i do not like dragonmaster anymore because he just shitposts now about stuff no one would care about like aphex twin lol

i think grix ran off because of the expose

zacmac link and diseased are cousins, i would defend anyone who is a blood brother which is why i got trash's back

rtcity he made rej again cuz he's fed up of ottd what's not to understand, if you think it's pointless or hate it fuck off

nice touch rtcity with writing off everything he said with "it sucked balls" keep it classy
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:45 am

the funniest part about this is I never put a rat on zacmac's computer liberal arts degree
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

carl wrote:now i doubt that this rant's been in the works for a few months considering mosta this stuff happened in the past month or two

zacmac why don't you use antiviruses, that was your own fault, i guess this will teach you to trust random people on the internet

rtcity just cuz he says some stupid shit doesn't mean he's not worth listening to, you are equally dumb for the gilda crap, it's just no one really brings it up because you'll just ignore us

also rtcity you did suck the long d of ammy for ages, it was "glorious" when he shattered your image of him

i do not like dragonmaster anymore because he just shitposts now about stuff no one would care about like aphex twin lol

i think grix ran off because of the expose

zacmac link and diseased are cousins, i would defend anyone who is a blood brother which is why i got trash's back

rtcity he made rej again cuz he's fed up of ottd what's not to understand, if you think it's pointless or hate it fuck off

nice touch rtcity with writing off everything he said with "it sucked balls" keep it classy
"lol you should leave your place for a circlejerk who by now literally sucks everyone's cock, has the same opinion (omfg JAPS r gay two nukes wasn't enough to stop anime) due to insecurity of being called a faggot, and thinks being skiddies and using their sooper seekrit 'hack client' is an acceptable thing"
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:58 am

carl wrote:rtcity just cuz he says some stupid shit doesn't mean he's not worth listening to, you are equally dumb for the gilda crap, it's just no one really brings it up because you'll just ignore us
all of it is stupid shit though

haha and now i dont so lol

if you're fed up with ottd don't make a shitty chinese knockoff of ottd i mean how hard is it just go the fuck away?

because it all sucked
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:33 am

"stupid shit"
that's an opinion

"now i dont"
yeah but you did in the past and zac said the eyes thing in the past too
i do hate furries and what they do is abominable (jerking the d to sexualized animals (wtf??))
but you need to learn to keep the past in the past for dumb internet shit at least

"chinese"
cuz he likes the idea of it and he wants certain people of the community, also power, everyone loves being admin

"sucked"
opinion again presented as fact by glorious memeboy rtc
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 am

rtcity why are you pissed at carl hes speakin the truth
and if anything he was defending you
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 am

yeah but you did in the past and zac said the eyes thing in the past too
i do hate furries and what they do is abominable (jerking the d to sexualized animals (wtf??))
but you need to learn to keep the past in the past for dumb internet shit at least
keeping the past in the past on otx is usually extremely pointless because what's happened before will and does happen again due to the massive overlap of users and forum creators
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 am

sammy flimflammy wrote:
keeping the past in the past on otx is usually extremely pointless because what's happened before will and does happen again due to the massive overlap of users and forum creators
yeah but here you were just shitting on him for no reason
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:55 am

haha what are you talking about the made a shitty spinoff for the purpose of spiting the domes and started shitting on the domes from there and then decided to come here and shit on the domes hardly 'shitting on him for no reason'
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:00 am

bro literally no one gives a fuck about rej from td except you
you go with your gay cogeneva persona and then start shitting out threads like "ITS POINTLESS" "WHY DO YOU EVEN TRY" "COME BACK OTTD NOW" "HAHAH I WIN" "DEAD HAHAHAHAHAH"

like you say that the people on rej are shitposters so why would you want it to die quick wouldnt you want to contain them in rej and keep them out of the domess
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 am

"like you say that the people on rej are shitposters so why would you want it to die quick wouldnt you want to contain them in rej and keep them out of the domess"
because spinoffs that aren't ottd die really quickly anyways so any "containment" would last at most a month and in any case ottd can just ban them all if they join the forum and start shitting it up or if we just dont want them to begin with so it doesn't matter whether they collapse or not
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by remiu hakurei Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 pm

can't we all just get along
remiu hakurei