OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

third world countries are shit: the thread

4 posters

Go down

third world countries are shit: the thread Empty third world countries are shit: the thread

Post by alyaza Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 pm

as we all know everything but the USA sucks but some countries are really shit even by third world standards

like turkmenistan
wikipeds wrote:Former Turkmenbashi Saparmurat Niyazov banned playing of video games, listening to car radios, performing opera and ballet, smoking in public, long hair on men, and even growing facial hair. It has been speculated that the latter ban was enacted to enforce conformity of appearance.[11] Niyazov ordered the closure of all libraries outside the capital of Ashgabat in the belief that all Turkmen are illiterate.[12] News anchors, both men and women, were prevented from wearing any sort of make-up after Niyazov discovered he was unable to tell the difference between them when the presenters wore it.[13]

In 2008, the bans of circuses and operas were reversed,[14] but the current leader Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow banned the importation of cars and trucks produced before 2000.[15]

seriously a ban on facial hair how unmanly can you possibly be
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

third world countries are shit: the thread Empty Re: third world countries are shit: the thread

Post by chill the fuck out Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 pm

god damn some fucking cultures
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

third world countries are shit: the thread Empty Re: third world countries are shit: the thread

Post by Urethra Franklin Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 pm

rtc did wtc

i wish i could actually contribute to this thread but my first world privilege knows no bounds
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm

also hailing from glorious repressive turkmenistan is their dictator's religious teachings, because evidently chairman mao had some fanbois in buttfucknowhereistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhnama

"In March 2006, Niyazov was recorded as saying that he had interceded with God to ensure that any student who read the book three times would automatically get into heaven"
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:10 pm

christopher robin wrote:also hailing from glorious repressive turkmenistan is their dictator's religious teachings, because evidently chairman mao had some fanbois in buttfucknowhereistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhnama

"In March 2006, Niyazov was recorded as saying that he had interceded with God to ensure that any student who read the book three times would automatically get into heaven"
read that a while back lol
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:37 pm

is it any good
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 pm

whoa wouldve guessed 3rd world countries are shit? thanks rtcity for enlightening us
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:20 pm

should've had a v8
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum