OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!!

+6
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
mega!!!!
carl
trashboat
Bam! C
JOHNNY THUNDER
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!! Empty RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!!

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 am

ok sure whatever can i just kindly remind you that i was literally the only person who was even attempting to keep otthunderdome alive for the past three weeks because none of you fucknuggets were posting at all for assorted reasons?

seriously you can keep saying that im an enemy of the cause but even when everybody else seemed to just spontaneously condemn the forum to some shitty heat death (and i doubt it was the result of vacations and you having lives, because from when the amsk8r drama died down to when rejected fell over this place was coasting at maybe ten posts a day if not less and that's what, four weeks?) i kept posting because i actually gave a shit about the place and knew exactly what was gonna happen if you fuckers didnt pick it up soon

(you can try and say "oh well we werent gonna die i would have come back and started posting!" but a you don't even know that because you didn't fucking do it in the first place and b even if you had there wouldn't be anyone or anything to reply to since everyone had left at that point)

maybe im an asshole and not the greatest user this forum has seen but i legitimately dont want it to die and ill be damned before i let you fuckers let it suffer a heat death like what almost happened

JOHNNY THUNDER

money : 95
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!! Empty Re: RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!!

Post by Bam! C Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!! Empty Re: RTCITY IS TOTALLY A TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE GUYS!!!!!!

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 am

also id just like to point out that everything i've done in my whole time on otx was done for the greater good of the spinoffs and not anything else

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:also id just like to point out that everything i've done in my whole time on otx was done for the greater good of the spinoffs and not anything else

yeah making fun of spinny and harassing him to the point he couldnt post without you shitting on him was for the greater good of the spinoff.
trashboat
trashboat

money : 3195
bitches : 43
Humor : CARPE DIEM #YOLO

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

trashboat wrote:
JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:also id just like to point out that everything i've done in my whole time on otx was done for the greater good of the spinoffs and not anything else

yeah making fun of spinny and harassing him to the point he couldnt post without you shitting on him was for the greater good of the spinoff.
i've already gone over this plenty of times spinny is a faggot for one he didnt have any problems before for another thing there is an ignore feature for a third thing and for a fourth thing it's his problem if he can't take the heat on a forum where he's open to mockery all the time for the stupid shit he does

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am

you took it to the extreme with spinny
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

weed smoker deluxe wrote:you took it to the extreme with spinny
apparently telling him nobody cares about eve online and then kindly reminding him that eve is gay is extreme now

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 am

also if he cant take people calling a game none of us play gay then he has serious emotional problems and shouldnt have even been here in the first place

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
apparently telling him nobody cares about eve online and then kindly reminding him that eve is gay is extreme now
but then you went on a spree of insulting him at every opportunity
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:

that is a pretty fucking big understatement compared to what i remember you doing

mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
i've already gone over this plenty of times spinny is a faggot for one he didnt have any problems before for another thing there is an ignore feature for a third thing and for a fourth thing it's his problem if he can't take the heat on a forum where he's open to mockery all the time for the stupid shit he does

how is he a faggot? what kind of stupid shit did he do that you had to go shit on him 24/7? when he ignored you you just started saying "spinny rekt cant argue anymore" and that pissed him off.

you say you dont want this place to die of inactivity, but you drove a user who could've helped with activity out? nice.
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 am

weed smoker deluxe wrote:
JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
but then you went on a spree of insulting him at every opportunity
yeah
with stuff like "eve is gay"

mega!!!! wrote:that is a pretty fucking big understatement compared to what i remember you doing

well that's what actually happened

holy shit where do you people get these amazing stories of me mercilessly destroying spinny at every possible opportunity that didnt actually happen do we just have a stock repository of this shit laying around

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am

trashboat wrote:
how is he a faggot? what kind of stupid shit did he do that you had to go shit on him 24/7? when he ignored you you just started saying "spinny rekt cant argue anymore" and that pissed him off.

you say you dont want this place to die of inactivity, but you drove a user who could've helped with activity out? nice.
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 am

JUST FUCKING ADMIT IT RT
Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 am

trashboat wrote:how is he a faggot? what kind of stupid shit did he do that you had to go shit on him 24/7? when he ignored you you just started saying "spinny rekt cant argue anymore" and that pissed him off.
lol everybody shat on spinny when he made eve posts and for a long time 99% of his posts were about eve, and when they werent they were him getting upset at things like the infamous case of tomoko or the time he smashed his monitor with that cup way back when

i didn't drive spinny out, kid, he drove himself out and amsk8r helped him along the way with the thunderdome bonfire. i just told him he was an egomaniac and that he was expecting something he wasn't gonna get. and he even came back, too, after all that shit went down, and again i wasn't involved in jack shit. when he came back he made a few posts, left again without me around, came back and acted like a fucking moron and i rightfully called him on it and he hasn't shown up since

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 am

except you're forgetting the context behind a lot of them and completely omitting things

'spinny nobody gives a shit about your gay eve online' came after he made hundreds of posts about eve online despite people telling him that nobody gave a shit, and in the actual thread if you read down most of the shit talking is by amsk8r

'is spinnythings a pansy' and 'is spinnythings a faggot' was when spinny was acting like a douche and refusing to post his diaries and stuff when he said he would, and im pretty sure he was dodging as well and making shit excuses for why he wasn't. in any case, the threads were more or less in jest in case you didn't notice the general attitude around them

'why is spinny so passive aggressive' i dont need to explain that it was during/after the thunderdome bonfire and spinny was still being a massive asshole about everything even though he said he wanted to come back, and if you look you'll notice it's barely much of anything it's just me asking why spinny's being such a bitch in the first place

'does spinny treat women like property' was made because at the time spinny was being a huge dick and treating women as if they weren't people and were just playthings, and it was bullshit

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:38 am

looking more into those threads it doesn't even look like there's a lot of shit talking from me i just usually post them and then slink away and amsk8r does a lot of the shitting on him

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am

rtcity for gods sake i asked spinny why he wanted to leave and he said because amsk8r was being a dickhead towards him and you kept taking every opportunity to bash him. he waited for amsk8r and you to stop but you guys didnt so he left. ask the man yourself
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 am

trashboat wrote:rtcity for gods sake i asked spinny why he wanted to leave and he said because amsk8r was being a dickhead towards him and you kept taking every opportunity to bash him. he waited for amsk8r and you to stop but you guys didnt so he left. ask the man yourself
"AMSK8R WAS BEING A DICKHEAD TOWARDS HIM" wow gee i wonder why could it possibly be because spinny betrayed him and outright said to his face that he didnt give a shit about thunderdome -- never had -- and that he was only using it because he had nowhere else to go????? or maybe that he'd log off if he didn't like what he saw???????? amsk8r was being a dick for a reason and spinny needs to get over himself and realize that i wasnt "TAKING EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO BASH HIM"

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by trashboat Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:49 am

and he admitted he was stupid when he said that and he didnt mean it. even still amsk8r admitted he was too extreme "[12:32:12 AM] Ex-P.F.C. Wintergreen: Spiny got way more shit than he deserved definitely " and you didnt help

i see you are backing amsk8r's reasons for being a dickhead to spinny even though you just flipped shit when he quoted one of your posts.
trashboat
trashboat

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 am

trashboat wrote:and he admitted he was stupid when he said that and he didnt mean it.
and then he came back and tried to do stupid shit again

even still amsk8r admitted he was too extreme "[12:32:12 AM] Ex-P.F.C. Wintergreen: Spiny got way more shit than he deserved definitely " and you didnt help
it doesn't matter if he got more shit than he deserved even if amsk8r had toned it down he was still going to go fucking postal on spinny

i see you are backing amsk8r's reasons for being a dickhead to spinny even though you just flipped shit when he quoted one of your posts.
okay let's think about this

if some asshole who happened to be your best friend also said he never actually gave a shit about your forum or you even though he's been around for two years now and the only reason he was friends with you and on your forum was because he had nothing better to do and was using you as an emotional tampon wouldn't you be upset with him?

you can't fault amsk8r for being that way

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 pm

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
trashboat wrote:how is he a faggot? what kind of stupid shit did he do that you had to go shit on him 24/7? when he ignored you you just started saying "spinny rekt cant argue anymore" and that pissed him off.
lol everybody shat on spinny when he made eve posts and for a long time 99% of his posts were about eve, and when they werent they were him getting upset at things like the infamous case of tomoko or the time he smashed his monitor with that cup way back when

i didn't drive spinny out, kid, he drove himself out and amsk8r helped him along the way with the thunderdome bonfire. i just told him he was an egomaniac and that he was expecting something he wasn't gonna get. and he even came back, too, after all that shit went down, and again i wasn't involved in jack shit. when he came back he made a few posts, left again without me around, came back and acted like a fucking moron and i rightfully called him on it and he hasn't shown up since
but rt 99% of your posts are about pony fanfics
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:13 pm

SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:
JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:

but rt 99% of your posts are about pony fanfics
i havent made a single post in the pony section with this alt so the current percentage stands at a whopping 0%

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:13 pm

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
trashboat wrote:and he admitted he was stupid when he said that and he didnt mean it.
and then he came back and tried to do stupid shit again

even still amsk8r admitted he was too extreme "[12:32:12 AM] Ex-P.F.C. Wintergreen: Spiny got way more shit than he deserved definitely " and you didnt help
it doesn't matter if he got more shit than he deserved even if amsk8r had toned it down he was still going to go fucking postal on spinny

okay let's think about this

if some asshole who happened to be your best friend also said he never actually gave a shit about your forum or you even though he's been around for two years now and the only reason he was friends with you and on your forum was because he had nothing better to do and was using you as an emotional tampon wouldn't you be upset with him?

you can't fault amsk8r for being that way
AMSK8888RRRRRRRRR SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEEE
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum