OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuckin Dinkly fuckin back fuckin from the dead

+4
Dinkly3
Urethra Franklin
JOHNNY THUNDER
Dinkly2
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fuckin Dinkly fuckin back fuckin from the dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuckin Dinkly fuckin back fuckin from the dead

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 am

trashboat wrote:you dont even know me lol
just off the top of my head i can name the facts that you are carl's relative (cousin?) from the united arab emirates specifically around the dubai area your roblox account is crankcasedotm you were a former admin of the rot wikia you disliked otrevolution and were an avid supporter of the thunderdome until you left

trashboat wrote:yeah i did and i proved i wasnt inactive for 4 months and i know whats going on
except you completely ignored the "and before you raged you weren't on for like four months"

JOHNNY THUNDER

money : 95
bitches : 2

Back to top Go down

Fuckin Dinkly fuckin back fuckin from the dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuckin Dinkly fuckin back fuckin from the dead

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 am

lol what about the role reversal rt

queen gilda wrote:im not sure that trashboat would actually come back anyways because he and carl did a role reversal and now carl's the sensible one and trashboat is the delusional fuck who nobody likes but who nobody cares enough to get rid of

how can he still be a dumb motherfucker if he was chill according to you
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
trashboat wrote:you dont even know me lol
just off the top of my head i can name the facts that you are carl's relative (cousin?) from the united arab emirates specifically around the dubai area your roblox account is crankcasedotm you were a former admin of the rot wikia you disliked otrevolution and were an avid supporter of the thunderdome until you left

he's my brother
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:47 am

weed smoker deluxe wrote:lol what about the role reversal rt

queen gilda wrote:im not sure that trashboat would actually come back anyways because he and carl did a role reversal and now carl's the sensible one and trashboat is the delusional fuck who nobody likes but who nobody cares enough to get rid of

because he used to be chill

past tense

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:48 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
weed smoker deluxe wrote:lol what about the role reversal rt

because he used to be chill

past tense
yeah but you said he's still the dumb motherfucker as in he always was and you being rtcity secretly knew it all along
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 am

weed smoker deluxe wrote:yeah but you said he's still the dumb motherfucker as in he always was and you being rtcity secretly knew it all along
still =/= always
it is completely possible for something to still be true that has not always been true

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 am

RT, stop being a fucking ass
Bam! C
Bam! C

money : 420
bitches : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 am

JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
weed smoker deluxe wrote:yeah but you said he's still the dumb motherfucker as in he always was and you being rtcity secretly knew it all along
still =/= always
it is completely possible for something to still be true that has not always been true
ugh man stop going back on your words and just accept it just admit you made a god damn grammatical error holy shit dude
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:54 am

you don't always have to be right
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 am

weed smoker deluxe wrote:
JOHNNY THUNDER wrote:
still =/= always
ugh man stop going back on your words and just accept it just admit you made a god damn grammatical error holy shit dude
five seconds in the dictionary

"STILL"
2 up to and including the present or the time mentioned; even now (or then) as formerly : he still lives with his mother | it was still raining.
• referring to something that will or may happen in the future : we could still win.

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:00 am

oh my god
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 am

the second you called it a grammatical error was the moment you should have just stopped entirely

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 am

Ohh shit guys look out, he busted out a dictionary excerpt
Bam! C
Bam! C

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am

lol why do you people have such a hard time admitting you're wrong seriously if "still" meant "always" "it is still raining" would mean "it has ALWAYS been raining" which is obviously not true and basically you are fucking stupid

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bam! C Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 am

Stop being dramatic over a small fucking error, who gives a rats ass
Bam! C
Bam! C

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 am

itt when i prove you guys wrong you call me dramatic when carls the one making the error

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 am

why do you give a fuck about such stupid shit rt
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am

i think the better question is why you still live in the uae

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 am

the only other option is to move to the UK which i don't want
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:16 am

why is that the only other option

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

i don't know, it just is
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by JOHNNY THUNDER Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am

man thats bullshit you live in one of the richest countries in the world surely you can hitch a flight to the glorious united states or at the very least canada

JOHNNY THUNDER

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am

my dad needs a job, also his salary is pretty good here
carl
carl

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:24 pm

i knew fd couldnt stay away
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2