OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the scripture

2 posters

Go down

the scripture Empty the scripture

Post by alyaza Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:59 am

THE FIRST BOOK OF THE KING -- PART 0

1. Long ago in elder days of yore, there came a man known for his cynicism and hopelessness, and his distancing from the norms of society. This was the man who became known as the Hopeless Man. And the Hopeless Man knew well that his greatness would be much too great for the world to know of, and so created himself a place where his greatness could be quietly reveled. And the lands knew the name of the Hopeless Man.

2. And on the eleventh of the seventh month, the Hopeless Man spilled his greatness out upon his lands, and people flocked to them. And the lands became known as the Lands of Freedom, and the Hopeless Man became the Creator. And the Creator made sure that all the people knew the name.

3. And the people of the The Lands of Freedom knew the name. And all was calm, and tranquil, for Lands knew that the Creator would keep them safe. And on the twelfth day of the seventh month, the Neutral Man and the Belligerent Woman were proclaimed, and became the watchers.

4. Time passed, and appointed further were several more watchers under the Neutral Man and Belligerent Woman. The Lands of Freedom remained silent and tranquil. But all was not well for long, and there came the days of the Estranged Man and the Strange Man.

5. On the twelfth day of the eighth month, The Estranged Man finally used his power as a watcher. The Neutral Man had appointed him one day, but it was not until this day that he decided to use his powers. And with them he struck down a man, and made his body spew that which men were not meant to hear.

6. And on the thirteenth day, the Strange Man arrived, and he too was struck down by the Estranged Man, and made spew things which men were not meant to hear. It was only then that the Hopeless Man became aware of the Estranged Man's abuses, and violently he confronted him.

7. "Estranged Man," the Creator's voice beckoned, "why have you betrayed my trusts, and used your powers in ways men were not meant to?"

8. And the Estranged Man replied "My Creator, I was only attempting to do what the Neutral Man asked of me, to protect the lands!"

9. The Creator spoke once more. "By making men speak that which they were not meant to?" The Creator awoke his powers, and with a flick of his wrists the Estranged Man's existence, and all evidence of his existence was erased.

10. And the Estranged Man became the first to know the name of the Creator.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the scripture Empty Re: the scripture

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 am

I'm just replacing the people with the names of people here and it looks sort of relevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:58 am

Do you still have the OTx bible that you started on rejected?
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 pm

i have section 2:1 - 2:something but not any of section 1
alyaza
alyaza
wizard