OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC B VS FD 2 PRESENTATION I

Go down

MAC B VS FD 2 PRESENTATION I Empty MAC B VS FD 2 PRESENTATION I

Post by chill the fuck out Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 am

oh god this was awful to write

fd [short for flamboyant dong] giggled as he spammed ottd to high hell in the crusadely name of jesus c ricest [a well known pedophile]
the main subforum was flooded with his posts! a tear of joy emitted from his eye, slowly trickling down his burrito-cheese-semen combo stained cheek, he had to sniff to withdraw the snot from his lips as he typed away, insulting and spamming in hopes that more people would EVENTUALLY GET IT (UGH!) and join his glory forum
he started to fondle his needle under the thick bush of semen stained pubic afro, his eyes rolling back but not so much he couldnt see his glorious work, ah yes he couldnt deny it, he got a pig's tail from raiding the forum of thunderdong [he made that up all by himself!!!]
he started to hyperventilate, but it hurt as each breath he took threatened to crush his trachea under the walls of bean mush fat
as his fat, sweaty fingers on his free hand slowly moved the mouse to press the new post button, he was, like many him before, greeted by the "you have been banned from this forum" page
his eyes widened, and he moved his jaw just as much to scream "NOOOOO!!!!", the 9 year old fat beaner struggled to roll out of his chair, swaeting and heaving, until he fell onto the floor, screaming in agony as be broke his hand by falling on it, prolonged by the tearing of all the computer wires and cords being ripped, the tower below him being utterly smashes, he begins to cry and sob tears of grief, [bonerkilk]

CHAPTRE EL TOUYO [however you say chapter two in beaner you querto]

suddenly he sees a blinding white light the likes he's never seen before -- the opening of the door outside
he'd never dare even touch the handle!
he strained to see the silhouetted figure before him, panting as he can barely breathe through the justice of gravity, then with horror, he recognizes
a tall pimp with no face no younger than 120 years of age, surrounded by bitchez n hos, holding an american cane in one hand, a butcher knife engraved in american in the other
fd knew what was coming
he screamed and tried to roll away, but was stopped short by the impaling end of mac's staff on his fat stomach, he heaved, and let out a high pitched, whiny scream, his secret weapon
though mac was undetered, and he uttered the words: "it's time" right before bringing down his 100% american hatchet butcher knife onto his pubic forest, cleanly cutting him a vagina
"be yourself fd" and he was gone, fd screaming and crying in pain as he bled out
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum