OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

important

2 posters

Go down

important Empty important

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:09 pm

[7:05:25 PM] Flamdiscus: ugh i'm pissed at everything what's the big deal about going to otrep
[7:05:31 PM] horsefucker: i dunno
[7:05:43 PM] Flamdiscus: their arguments are so recursive
[7:05:59 PM] horsefucker: maybe you ought to stop trying to aggressively advertise otrep tho
[7:06:09 PM] horsefucker: just saying its probably not making a good case if you wanna move
[7:06:21 PM] Flamdiscus: "we hate you" "i won't be a faggot this time" "you were a faggot before and we've given you chances so bye" "i didn't say that i won't be a faggot this time before" "you were a faggot before and we've given you chances so bye" "i didn't say that i won't be a faggot this time before"
[7:06:46 PM] Flamdiscus: maybe they're just being huge homo losers who are attacking me for being myself even when there is literally no deal with going on otrep they just dislike anything i have to say
[7:07:34 PM] Flamdiscus: if they're going to be like that then i'm done it's over maybe later when they need my activity and realize that they never gave me a chance they will let me back on and i can revive ottd but they will have to get the fuck over themselves first
horsefucker

flambae

money : 76
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

important Empty Re: important

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

lel
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317