OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUCKTONORILLIONTH GREAT DEPARTURE

+6
RICK ROSS
chill the fuck out
alyaza
Xx_tybangshuckers_fuckboi
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
flambae
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

THE FUCKTONORILLIONTH GREAT DEPARTURE - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FUCKTONORILLIONTH GREAT DEPARTURE

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm

flambae wrote:
nonatums [black spray] wrote:lol flade you aren't even welcome here don't think you have the ability to liberalize and be some fucking miracle hero or even argue on your behalf on the situation that had no shit to do with you
neither are you. have you considered that possibility?
yeah, and its false. fuck off, you're not helping anyone here.
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

money : 2507
bitches : 13
Humor : "sometimes i forget" - mac

Back to top Go down

THE FUCKTONORILLIONTH GREAT DEPARTURE - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FUCKTONORILLIONTH GREAT DEPARTURE

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm

lol fd does not even know what a did :#
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm

flambae wrote:
nonatums [black spray] wrote:lol flade you aren't even welcome here don't think you have the ability to liberalize and be some fucking miracle hero or even argue on your behalf on the situation that had no shit to do with you
and neither are you
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_tybangshuckers_fuckboi Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm

flambae wrote:
Xx_tybangshuckers_fuckboi wrote:
flambae wrote:
hey you live in australia everything's upside down there right do us a favor and use that to the advantage of anally fucking yourself
if you want to cure your autism just contact me on: datroller7@hackerspotlight.org
btw australia is better than your burrito made country nerd
puerto rico is glorious better than your floating desert
dont make fun of the glorious outback you burrito making magnerd. diseased lives there and he has caught many kangaroos. I took down two crocodiles with a floaty fager. what has your country done?

money : 73
bitches : 1
Humor : went in jail for faggotry

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm

nonatums [black spray] wrote:
flambae wrote:
yeah, and its false. fuck off, you're not helping anyone here.
lol @ delusion maybe that's why you worship cthulhu and faggoroth or whoever the fuck else why don't you rub some incest on your dick and summon somebody to smite me huh :3 no really you're a faggot everyone ignores your posts because they don't have the guts to ask ammy to get rid of you because of how tempermental he is
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 wrote:lol fd does not even know what a did :#
yes i do nerd

flambae

money : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 pm

flambae wrote:
if you want to cure your autism just contact me on: datroller7@hackerspotlight.org
dont make fun of the glorious outback you burrito making magnerd. diseased lives there and he has caught many kangaroos. I took down two crocodiles with a floaty fager. what has your country done?
illegally trespassed into america because their country is a shithole and theyre too poor to get a passport OOOO
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
and neither are you
if people are going to continue to criticize me for things i have given up and put behind me that is entirely their problem however our friend here continues to live the faget life and actually has gotten worse since otrev

flambae wrote:
the only ethnicity with a higher percentage of doctors than puerto ricans is jews and i happen to be both =3

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

then what did i do mega pussy
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

flambae wrote:
illegally trespassed into america because their country is a shithole and theyre too poor to get a passport OOOO
actually we're all citizens so you just proved yourself an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about by saying that.

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:19 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
and neither are you
if people are going to continue to criticize me for things i have given up and put behind me that is entirely their problem however our friend here continues to live the faget life and actually has gotten worse since otrev
lol you've gotten worse since you've been here
you dont put things behind you, its proven by you being banned from this place a trillion times and still coming back because you want to be with people who hate you so bad. are you really that desperate for human interaction?
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by chill the fuck out Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:19 pm

flambae wrote:
actually we're all citizens so you just proved yourself an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about by saying that.
YEAH LETS SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DONT EXIST TOTALLY TRUE

Also, even if I were wrong, you're stupider than you seem by judging someone from one mistake ya burrito muching shit
chill the fuck out
chill the fuck out

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
and neither are you
you dont put things behind you, its proven by you being banned from this place a trillion times and still coming back because you want to be with people who hate you so bad. are you really that desperate for human interaction?
well pardon me for having a preference to the only place with quality posting and original content on the internet to 4chan and reddit i guess i wish you and everyone else would just get over yourselves because i really have changed

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_tybangshuckers_fuckboi Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:20 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
and neither are you

flambae wrote:
the only ethnicity with a higher percentage of doctors than puerto ricans is jews and i happen to be both =3
who gives a shit about your ethnicity. that dont mean shit you sepeta spy. america is too glorious for a sepeta like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:22 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
and neither are you

who gives a shit about your ethnicity. that dont mean shit you sepeta spy. america is too glorious for a sepeta like you.
what are you talking about kangaroofucker

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:23 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
well pardon me for having a preference to the only place with quality posting and original content on the internet to 4chan and reddit i guess i wish you and everyone else would just get over yourselves because i really have changed
ROFL fucking hell you've changed. youre still an annoying nerd that nobody wants to be around. its not about preference its about the fact that no one wants you here yet you still try as hard as you possibly can to be here and be a pretentious asscloud
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx_tybangshuckers_fuckboi Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 pm

flambae wrote:
flambae wrote:

what are you talking about kangaroofucker
racist to australians. ALL WILL KNOW ABOUT YOUR RACISM!!!! ADD HOMINEM!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
ROFL fucking hell you've changed. youre still an annoying nerd that nobody wants to be around. its not about preference its about the fact that no one wants you here yet you still try as hard as you possibly can to be here and be a pretentious asscloud
i haven't even gotten a chance to make posts so how about we go to otrep and do stuff there for a few days and then ban me or not

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
i haven't even gotten a chance to make posts so how about we go to otrep and do stuff there for a few days and then ban me or not
there was that whole big thread you made about how you realized your mistakes, blah blah, saying you were humble when you clearly fucking weren't being humble the second you said "im humble, viral made me make this thread!" then you resorted to the same old shitposting damage control you always do.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
there was that whole big thread you made about how you realized your mistakes, blah blah, saying you were humble when you clearly fucking weren't being humble the second you said "im humble, viral made me make this thread!" then you resorted to the same old shitposting damage control you always do.
first off "damage control" isn't a bad thing unless you're lying second i said he pushed me over the edge third i made one witty response to an rtshitpost

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 pm

haha wow 85% of this thread is just everybody shitting on fd with tired taco jokes like they're the hottest shit ever and totally not overused as fuck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 pm

flambae wrote:
Red Epoch wrote:
flambae wrote:
first off "damage control" isn't a bad thing unless you're lying second i said he pushed me over the edge third i made one witty response to an rtshitpost
yeah, because you havent changed. if you had changed you wouldnt have gone back to your old ways-atleast not as quick as you did. as soon as someone questioned your humbleness that was enough to drive you over the edge and show that you were faking your claims to be a different person
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 pm

fd shits all over ammy's face and he doesn't care then calls him booty sore then he thinks they are assbuddies or sum sheet
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 pm

jesus people this is why ammer says ottd has been up shits creek for months now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 pm

jesus this is such a clusterfuck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by flambae Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 pm

flambae wrote:

YEAH LETS SAY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DONT EXIST TOTALLY TRUE

Also, even if I were wrong, you're stupider than you seem by judging someone from one mistake ya burrito muching shit
all puerto ricans are us citizens you faggot faggot faggot faggot nigger faggot

flambae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next