OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics

+4
DecayedAxon
furga000
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
alyaza
8 posters

Go down

i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics Empty i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics

Post by alyaza Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

eh
whether or not this was time well spent i don't know.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics Empty Re: i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

you know the answer we're all gonna give you
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics Empty Re: i spent six hours today reading some of pony fandom's fanfics

Post by alyaza Sun May 18, 2014 3:56 pm

yeah i knew from the start bruv.
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by furga000 Wed May 21, 2014 6:45 am

i read cupcakes O_O

furga000

money : 22
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by DecayedAxon Wed May 21, 2014 7:13 am

I really like MLP:FiM fanfiction. I can really relate to some of them, in fact one of the stories I've read was basically my fucking life.
I'd link you to it, but I paid a dollar for access. The author needs money. Beautiful fucking story.
DecayedAxon
DecayedAxon

money : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 21, 2014 7:22 am

DecayedAxon wrote:I really like MLP:FiM fanfiction. I can really relate to some of them, in fact one of the stories I've read was basically my fucking life.
I'd link you to it, but I paid a dollar for access. The author needs money. Beautiful fucking story.
you paid money to read fanfiction
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by DecayedAxon Wed May 21, 2014 7:27 am

tangy wrote:
DecayedAxon wrote:I really like MLP:FiM fanfiction. I can really relate to some of them, in fact one of the stories I've read was basically my fucking life.
Yes, so what? It's the same thing as buying ebooks. I paid a dollar to the author and he sent me the pdf. After reading it I sent him another dollar as a tip. This is how the world should be.
DecayedAxon
DecayedAxon

money : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 am

yea than Hasbro kills off all fanfic

you can't get paid for fanfic
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed May 21, 2014 2:16 pm

dogman confirmed
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Thu May 22, 2014 11:10 am

DecayedAxon wrote:
tangy wrote:
Yes, so what? It's the same thing as buying ebooks. I paid a dollar to the author and he sent me the pdf. After reading it I sent him another dollar as a tip. This is how the world should be.
how many cocks do you gobble down and consume in an hour?
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Thu May 22, 2014 5:03 pm

hhhhhhahahaha
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum