OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail

+6
alyaza
QueenTipsy
Urethra Franklin
RICK ROSS
blues
dogtranswoman328
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail Empty my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 9:19 am

i can't explain to her at her age that people will assume she is an animalfucking creepy fetishist

;-;
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail Empty Re: my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail

Post by blues Sat May 03, 2014 10:26 am

dont be a square man maybe you should stick a tail up your ass too
blues
blues

money : 218
bitches : 1
Humor : gaylorrrrrrrrrrrd

http://4chan.lel

Back to top Go down

my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail Empty Re: my lil sister walks around like a fuckin furry all the time with the ears and the tail

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 am

theres a girl at my school and she came to school with a collar on and cat ears
i think i said this before though
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:24 am

my older sister knows a really slutty girl who pretends she's one of those anime catgirls
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 11:51 am

why do people want to be animals more than humans?
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:52 am

muh unique
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am

"im different, yeah im different" - 2 chainz
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am

muh unique and also "IT'S CUTE <3"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 11:59 am

no but really the life of an animal seems extremely boring imo i think theyre just delusional that their epick cat life will be some super cool warriors cats journey!!!
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Urethra Franklin Sat May 03, 2014 5:54 pm

dude if your lil sis is like eight she isn't going to follow in your furfag footsteps just because she wears that
Urethra Franklin
Urethra Franklin

money : 1215
bitches : 19
Humor : nonexistent

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 pm

dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat May 03, 2014 7:59 pm

shes borderline
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenTipsy Sat May 03, 2014 9:23 pm

just leave your little sister alone
QueenTipsy
QueenTipsy

money : 1093
bitches : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun May 04, 2014 12:36 am

furries apparently run in the fd family tree
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon May 12, 2014 7:18 am

the truth is that fd was getting off to it so he made her stop
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon May 12, 2014 1:53 pm

why would you "have to tell her that she's mimicking fetishistic stuff"

fun fuckin' fact, liking things is not fetishising things
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Children do this sort of thing all the time.
It's just fun for them, like dressing up for halloween or wearing super-hero/Disney-princess pajamas or whatever.

The problem is with you, FD for equating it to the shit furries do.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

money : 4166
bitches : 8
Humor : Mature humour for mature people such as myself

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon May 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Magi wrote:Children do this sort of thing all the time.
It's just fun for them, like dressing up for halloween or wearing super-hero/Disney-princess pajamas or whatever.

walking around in animal costumes is completely harmless no matter who does it

its not like the act of doing it means she wants the d
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 12, 2014 2:01 pm

steven wrote:

Obviously but my point was that there is still a massive difference between a pre-teen child going around with animals ears and a seventeen year old going around with animal ears.

Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Magi wrote:
steven wrote:

Obviously but my point was that there is still a massive difference between a pre-teen child going around with animals ears and a seventeen year old going around with animal ears.
not really
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Magician Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 pm

steven wrote:
Magi wrote:
steven wrote:

not really

I promise you the majority of parents won't give too much of a shit about their pre-teen child going around with animal ears + tail but they damn will give a shit if they're still doing it during their late teens.
Magician
Magician
MAGGY THE MAGICIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon May 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Magi wrote:
steven wrote:
Magi wrote:
not really

I promise you the majority of parents won't give too much of a shit about their pre-teen child going around with animal ears + tail but they damn will give a shit if they're still doing it during their late teens.
most parents are dicks like that
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Mon May 12, 2014 2:29 pm

steven wrote:
Magi wrote:
steven wrote:

not really

kids do it because theyre like 'oh shit animals i love those things because i am a child and incredibly affectionate towards animals and its funny to look like them' teenagers do it because they're either FD or they think it's cute or trendy or something whatever
it's not like a necessarily bad kind of difference but there's definitely a difference
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon May 12, 2014 3:15 pm

steven wrote:
Magi wrote:
steven wrote:
Magi wrote:
not really

parents who want their kids to act normally are not dicks lol
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 pm

salty wrote:
steven wrote:
Magi wrote:

parents who want their kids to act normally are not dicks lol
normally by parental terms or normally by the kid's terms
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum