OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wat shood i pley

3 posters

Go down

wat shood i pley Empty wat shood i pley

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm

it's late @ night but like hell am i going to bed this is the last good chance i have to use the computer before being shipped off to big bend (on the long weekend of glorious south anthony's even more glorious fiesta spectacular ;-; i come back sunday at 3 pm pray 5 me ottd) i have emulayders for any console and any game download will take less than a half hour at worst if it's a cd or dvd game so as far as i'm concerned i have access to every le retro gaem eVORE

so here are my options

-brainstorm about some emugayder game to play unless i get a recommendation
-sort out my fuckin dos and freeware folders (i have two temp folders filled with literally hundreds of files that need to be organized into about 7 liberal arts degree)
-play the above (usually go hand and hand)

oh i forgot 2 mention playing an emugayder game would mean fishing the emu out of my temp folders and setting it up so yeah liberal arts degree liberal arts degree liberal arts degree
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

wat shood i pley Empty Re: wat shood i pley

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 pm

ammys gay and won't responduuu
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 pm

i think downloading roms would shit up my temp folders even more so i'll just sort liberal arts degree liberal arts degree
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Play nethack
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 pm

i have that already in my fuckhuge temp redownloading folder i guess after a few rounds of martyr mystery i'll get back to sorting
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 pm

holy hot damn that was a good 3 hours

gonna bed now since all i can do is pm wait but my google drive and my solid state drive are lined up nicely

i still have some doom wads to download, i don't have any roms at all and i'm missing some games but chrome decided to shut down and lose all my tabs for "updates" while i was pretty far along a while back so i'm turned off from the last one for a good few months or hell until i run out of all the other stuff to play/do/download
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:24 am

Play Battletoads
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum