OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n

3 posters

Go down

y/n

beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n I_vote_lcap100%beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n I_vote_lcap0%beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n Empty beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n

Post by McKailey Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:01 pm

so im going to start this off by saying i got bored one day and decided to play pokemon crystal on playr and about 5 minutes in caught a hoppip
beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n Tumblr19
couldn't think of a good name, ended up with gay turnip.
made jokes about gay turnip being the strongest, joked about making sure he was one of the pokemon to take on the elite four, eventually made jokes about him taking on the elite four by himself and being a killer
they were just jokes up until this moment
beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n Tumblr20
i was catching some pokemon and i like training them at least a little bit to make the game a little longer, so I put all of my pokemon in the pc except for gay turnip who was the weakest at the time and didnt have a good chance of knocking most pokemon out in one hit, caught like one weak pokemon and then ran into this dude. The first pokemon quickly fainted, and then i was stuck with gay turnip (whos only decent moves were flash and tackle at the time)
despite his health getting knocked super low every turn and tackle only taking 2 hp away from the onix each time, this little guy held on till the end and destroyed his enemy and ever since then ive been considering going through the whole game with only him and possibly recording the adventure or just posting about it y/n
McKailey
McKailey
Admin

money : 42
bitches : 1

http://princette.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n Empty Re: beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 pm

y
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n Empty Re: beat crystal using only gay turnip y/n

Post by admin Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

was this posted before or after i assumed my hoppip avatar
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:08 pm

also do it

ive been playing pokemon gold and just ditched my hoppip
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum