OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her

3 posters

Go down

ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her Empty ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 pm

she's always talking to me when i'm in the bathtub and in the changing room shouting orders and questions at me which is super super super annoying how do i get her to stop
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her Empty Re: ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her

Post by admin Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 pm

quit taking baths and shower like a man also just tune her out when she's 'talking to you' or go yeah uh huh ok or you could actually talk to her instead of getting annoyed like a bitch

maybe she's lonely :'(
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her Empty Re: ugh my mom is so annoying how do i deal with her

Post by admin Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 pm

showering is good for you because it forces you to look at your own ugly naked body
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by k9rosie Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:25 am

Holy shit, it's like you're a real life Neil Goldman.
k9rosie
k9rosie
gender conforming girly man
gender conforming girly man

money : 24
bitches : 1
Humor : I'm a communist

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 am

k9rosie wrote:Holy shit, it's like you're a real life Neil Goldman.
le family gay :DDDDDDD yeah fuck off fag I'm a pussy crusher don't make judgments from my retarded parents
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

sry in the bathtub and in the shower means the same thing to me

BUT IF I DO THAT SHIT SHE KEEPS TALKING TO ME FAG
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum