OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane

5 posters

Go down

i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane Empty i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:11 am

Who the Thicke even cares about Malaysia
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

money : 3232
bitches : 15
Humor : master caster in full force

Back to top Go down

i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane Empty Re: i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 am

Fuck these filters also
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane Empty Re: i don't give a fucking shit about morally acceptable and if you don't agree you're a bigot cishet nerd MH370 missing Malaysia airlines airplane

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 pm

did we keep them after the admin day

at least the dongmannu le morally acceptable person who is oppressed daily ones?
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by glorious master caster Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Lol idk
glorious master caster
glorious master caster
shameless shitposter

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:40 pm

i thought everyone stopped caring a while ago
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:59 pm

cnn sure doesnt haha
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm

for real tho i dont give a fuck about malaysia airlines
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:41 pm

im also already getting pretty tired of hearing about the korean ferry
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm

don't you at least think it'd be interesting to find out where it ended up? also i'm worried about the koreans you unsympathetic d b they're running out of time and without any water the people they find are gunna all be dead
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 pm

flammer flamdingus wrote:don't you at least think it'd be interesting to find out where it ended up? also i'm worried about the koreans you unsympathetic d b they're running out of time and without any water the people they find are gunna all be dead
everyone on there is dead already

you can be 'worried' about those coreans but hearing about them all day everyday? nah m8 i need more of my ukraine news to cheer on my cossack brothers
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:30 pm

noooo :( also if everyone is already dead, le feel when koreans will forget in less than a year while america trumpets on for the 15th year attention whoring about how tragic :'( 9/11 was
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:30 pm

why is it so fucking hard for them to get scuba divers to open the rooms it's taken several days already
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down