OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly

4 posters

Go down

you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly Empty you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 pm

i was gonna make a huge list but i found this

http://www.reddit.com/r/incremental_games/comments/1oslny/ultimate_incremental_game_list/

these are the devil and i've beaten more than a few :(
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly Empty Re: you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly

Post by admin Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

isnt this that gay cookie clicker may may from the summer? yeah idgaf nerd
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly Empty Re: you will develop love hate relationships with these games quickly

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

dark room is souper gai note 2 self always have more than five medicines on hand in case the fucking plague strikes and kills 49 people
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

hhaha i filled back up to 72 in about 5 minutes

also no it's dozens of games besides cookie clicker
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:44 am

it's impossible for me to play games like this i just think about better things i could be doing

can't see any value in a game without a strong learning curve and/or large vocal userbase (FGC for example). you clicked to 100 or 1000 or whatever, and learned nothing nor improved any skills in the process, do you want a sticker?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 am

arteecity wrote:it's impossible for me to play games like this i just think about better things i could be doing

can't see any value in a game without a strong learning curve and/or large vocal userbase (FGC for example). you clicked to 100 or 1000 or whatever, and learned nothing nor improved any skills in the process, do you want a sticker?
if you have fun though, you should realize that entertainment is something everyone does and enjoys there's no point to be stoic and serious 100% of the time

clicking on a picture of a cookie and pressing random squares trying to get them to say 2048 is not fun though
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 am

ones that are actually fun

-candy box
-candy box 2
-dark room (broken right now but you won't be able to tell until way deep into the game)
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 pm

oaky mcsmokey skiddly doo wrote:
arteecity wrote:it's impossible for me to play games like this i just think about better things i could be doing

if you have fun though, you should realize that entertainment is something everyone does and enjoys there's no point to be stoic and serious 100% of the time

clicking on a picture of a cookie and pressing random squares trying to get them to say 2048 is not fun though
you can't improve and have fun at the same time?

there's no learning curve to clicking a button a thousand times
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seth2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:26 pm

arteecity wrote:

I don't think watching a movie improves me but its still a fun experience eh
seth2
seth2

money : 960
bitches : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:36 pm

seth2 wrote:
arteecity wrote:

I don't think watching a movie improves me but its still a fun experience eh
depends on what it is friend

you'd certainly learn a lot from a documentary

also i do not consider movies and games to be in the same field. and i do not consider a game entertaining without a learning curve
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum