OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well it's official

+2
admin
fat
6 posters

Go down

well it's official Empty well it's official

Post by fat Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:32 pm

appaloosa horse: i think i've basically just sort of grown a bit tired of OTx now, and i think it's time for me to move on
appaloosa horse: for some reason, i just don't seem interested in otrecliner
appaloosa horse: like, i don't have any issues with amsk8r running the place
appaloosa horse: nor do i have an issue with sethi
appaloosa horse: or anybody else
appaloosa horse: it's just that
appaloosa horse: i don't really see any sort of appeal in recliner
Nothing to see here: good
Nothing to see here: so you've figured out why i was considering leaving
appaloosa horse: no really i just do not see any appeal in recliner for some reason
appaloosa horse: every other OTx i've shown at least some sort of appeal in
appaloosa horse: but recliner?
appaloosa horse: i don't really see any reason to join it
appaloosa horse: i think i might actually just be getting bored of OTx
appaloosa horse: because i mean
Nothing to see here: yeah
Nothing to see here: loss of interest
appaloosa horse: i've been here since before OTx was a month old, seen or been a part of pretty much every major event, done pretty much everything there is to do
Nothing to see here: yeah
Nothing to see here: now you see why i wanted to leave otx
appaloosa horse: you could have at the very least not been vague about it
Nothing to see here: i alluded to it
Nothing to see here: but i knew you guys would be bitches if i said that
Nothing to see here: this is basically my reasoning
Nothing to see here: the only reason i'm on recliner in the first place
Nothing to see here: is just because i've found it difficult to leave otxs
appaloosa horse: although i did actively say on TOTL that i was likely gonna leave soon; something along the lines of "OTx is essentially just a placeholder, when i turn 13 i'll probably leave"
appaloosa horse: i think i might just make an account on recliner just to say "well guys, it's been fun but i think i'm basically losing interest in OTx so this is likely the last you'll be seeing of me for awhile on OTxs"
Nothing to see here: well
Nothing to see here: guess we can't have our long convos on otx
Nothing to see here: a shame

fat

money : 442
bitches : 0
Humor : sanity is relative

Back to top Go down

well it's official Empty Re: well it's official

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:03 pm

you know what i would like

if the people here didnt feel an intense desire to bitch and cry about how otr is shit because they have fond nostalgic memories of other places
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by fat Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:04 pm

tangy wrote:

if the people here didnt feel an intense desire to bitch and cry about how otr is shit because they have fond nostalgic memories of other places
except it's more being tired of otx

fat

money : 442
Humor : sanity is relative

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 pm

plot worshipper wrote:
tangy wrote:

that's literally the exact same thing as saying "i'm tired of my friends"

maybe some people here should stop seeing OTx as a "project" or some kind of pyramid that means sooo much and just treat it like a place for people to talk to other people like themselves, maybe if some people weren't such faggots then they wouldn't be "tired of otx"

you and RTC abandoning precisely all of your friends just because you're "bored" of the place they stay at is probably the most shallow thing i've heard in my life
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

tangy wrote:
plot worshipper wrote:
tangy wrote:

maybe some people here should stop seeing OTx as a "project" or some kind of pyramid that means sooo much and just treat it like a place for people to talk to other people like themselves, maybe if some people weren't such faggots then they wouldn't be "tired of otx"

you and RTC abandoning precisely all of your friends just because you're "bored" of the place they stay at is probably the most shallow thing i've heard in my life
i'm just going to pop in and point out that i have other friends and that i will still have contact will all of you since i'm only leaving the forums and not OTx as a whole
RTCity
RTCity

money : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 pm

RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:
plot worshipper wrote:
tangy wrote:

i'm just going to pop in and point out that i have other friends and that i will still have contact will all of you since i'm only leaving the forums and not OTx as a whole
you did a great fucking job at ruining your relationships with all of them and i doubt they'll ever go anywhere if you leave the forums just because you're "bored" of them

let's not forget that forums aren't much different from instant messaging services so the faggots in the OP's chat being "bored" of the forum makes absofuckinglutely no sense at all
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:19 pm

tangy wrote:
RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:
plot worshipper wrote:
tangy wrote:

you did a great fucking job at ruining your relationships with all of them and i doubt they'll ever go anywhere if you leave the forums just because you're "bored" of them

let's not forget that forums aren't much different from instant messaging services so the faggots in the OP's chat being "bored" of the forum makes absofuckinglutely no sense at all
i hope you realize that all you're doing is making me want to leave even more
and that maybe i'm bored because i've essentially been talking to the same people and doing the same things for a year and seven months now
and that instant messaging is pretty different from a forum for a multitude of reasons
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 pm

RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:
RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:
plot worshipper wrote:
tangy wrote:

i hope you realize that all you're doing is making me want to leave even more
and that maybe i'm bored because i've essentially been talking to the same people and doing the same things for a year and seven months now
and that instant messaging is pretty different from a forum for a multitude of reasons
i was aware of you quitting 27 or so hours ago. if you want to quit just because you're shallow enough to abandon your friends just because you're fucking "bored" of what is essentially the URL of the forum then be my fucking guest, i can't stop you from doing anything.

an IM will be different how you fucking idiot, who cares if we've been all talking to the same people. if you're seriously going to ditch your friends because you think you've been with them for too long then you belong in a fucking mental institution. also "doing the same things" lol that's like saying you're going to quit breathing because it's gotten redundant

fuck off
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm

tangy wrote:i was aware of you quitting 27 or so hours ago. if you want to quit just because you're shallow enough to abandon your friends just because you're fucking "bored" of what is essentially the URL of the forum then be my fucking guest, i can't stop you from doing anything.
no i'm bored because OTx hasn't changed
here's the thing; OTx hasn't fundamentally been different since OTB
the last major change of pace was forever ago, probably OTB era
after awhile, you get bored of the same discussions and people

an IM will be different how you fucking idiot, who cares if we've been all talking to the same people. if you're seriously going to ditch your friends because you think you've been with them for too long then you belong in a fucking mental institution

fuck off
yeah amsk8r i'm sure this will help you reel back in people who want to leave
weren't you making a huge deal out of dogman leaving and saying that if he left OTx would never be the same
dogman still wants to leave by the way, he's bored out of his fucking mind too
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 pm

RTCity wrote:no i'm bored because OTx hasn't changed
here's the thing; OTx hasn't fundamentally been different since OTB
the last major change of pace was forever ago, probably OTB era
after awhile, you get bored of the same discussions and people
there's nothing wrong with having a laid back forum for discussion, that's what most of them are like. the discussions aren't "all the same", you're just so closed minded that you think your posts = the forum

yeah amsk8r i'm sure this will help you reel back in people who want to leave
weren't you making a huge deal out of dogman leaving and saying that if he left OTx would never be the same
dogman still wants to leave by the way, he's bored out of his fucking mind too
except dogman actually contributes to the forum, you just spam it with your shitty languages and blog posts and then hail yourself as the savior of OTx. following the past few days i've reached yet another higher of apathy and if dogman wants to fuck off and die because he's bored of the forum address then he kindly can, i can't stop him from doing anything. if the forum slows down into a chiller pace for a little bit because of you guys desperately craving attention and not getting it and leaving in return then so be it, i don't mind much because i haven't invested my entire life and freetime into OTx
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

also i told you to fuck off and you haven't fucked off, quit trying to justify being an attention mongering faggot and just leave if you really don't care as much as you persist that you do
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

tangy wrote:there's nothing wrong with having a laid back forum for discussion, that's what most of them are like. the discussions aren't "all the same", you're just so closed minded that you think your posts = the forum
no they're all the same amsk8r
they are
they're boring
and almost all of the good ones get derailed and boil down to unserious "lol ur gay!!!" posts

except dogman actually contributes to the forum, you just spam it with your shitty languages and blog posts and then hail yourself as the savior of OTx.
which is why approximately thirty percent of his posts on OTR were "no"
he doesn't contribute
also i haven't made a language post since like TOTL or something

following the past few days i've reached yet another higher of apathy and if dogman wants to fuck off and die because he's bored of the forum address then he kindly can, i can't stop him from doing anything. if the forum slows down into a chiller pace for a little bit because of you guys desperately craving attention and not getting it and leaving in return then so be it,
the thing is dogman doesn't crave attention and neither do i, we're bored and the only reason dogman didn't leave with OTR collapsing was because he has stockholm syndrome

i don't mind much because i haven't invested my entire life and freetime into OTx
neither of us have
also what happened to you, didn't you not four months ago actively try and stop OTx's death and say you wouldn't let it but yet here you are now and two of the most active users are about to leave and you don't care in the slightest even though you cared enough to attempt a coup
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

tangy wrote:also i told you to fuck off and you haven't fucked off, quit trying to justify being an attention mongering faggot and just leave if you really don't care as much as you persist that you do
i've only logged back in to respond to you and when you stop responding i will leave
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:52 pm

RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:there's nothing wrong with having a laid back forum for discussion, that's what most of them are like. the discussions aren't "all the same", you're just so closed minded that you think your posts = the forum
no they're all the same amsk8r
they are
they're boring
and almost all of the good ones get derailed and boil down to unserious "lol ur gay!!!" posts
look at those childish generalizations

maybe it's because OTx isn't a serious place for serious discussion, we still regularly have some good talks (refer to the wii u generals and whatnot) but we don't try to muffle everything with hurr we so srs bullshit

if you want to be some pseudointellectual, take off to rationalwiki

which is why approximately thirty percent of his posts on OTR were "no"
he doesn't contribute
also i haven't made a language post since like TOTL or something
they're a heck of a lot better than yours, that's for sure. the reason being he actually asserts his personality to a degree and has some level of social ability.

following the past few days i've reached yet another higher of apathy and if dogman wants to fuck off and die because he's bored of the forum address then he kindly can, i can't stop him from doing anything. if the forum slows down into a chiller pace for a little bit because of you guys desperately craving attention and not getting it and leaving in return then so be it,
the thing is dogman doesn't crave attention and neither do i, we're bored and the only reason dogman didn't leave with OTR collapsing was because he has stockholm syndrome
if you don't want attention then why the fuck are you posting about leaving and trying to sensationalize it? if you want to leave then fucking leave. further replying to me is only proving my point here

i don't mind much because i haven't invested my entire life and freetime into OTx
neither of us have
what a load of shit, you spend practically every waking hour on here. maybe you'll understand how much time you spent with OTx when you finally go away
also what happened to you, didn't you not four months ago actively try and stop OTx's death and say you wouldn't let it but yet here you are now and two of the most active users are about to leave and you don't care in the slightest even though you cared enough to attempt a coup
because it won't kill OTx, sure the forum might slow down in activity but that's fine so long as there are people to talk to. a forum doesn't absolutely need to harvest 800+ spam posts a day to survive
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 pm

RTCity wrote:
tangy wrote:also i told you to fuck off and you haven't fucked off, quit trying to justify being an attention mongering faggot and just leave if you really don't care as much as you persist that you do
i've only logged back in to respond to you and when you stop responding i will leave
perhaps you could stop responding and just fuck off, you aren't making a good case for yourself in the "i really don't care" department
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

tangy wrote:look at those childish generalizations

maybe it's because OTx isn't a serious place for serious discussion, we still regularly have some good talks (refer to the wii u generals and whatnot) but we don't try to muffle everything with hurr we so srs bullshit

if you want to be some pseudointellectual, take off to rationalwiki
it's not serious but i would enjoy if all the actually good not boring discussions weren't immediately derailed by everything

tangy wrote:they're a heck of a lot better than yours, that's for sure. the reason being he actually asserts his personality to a degree and has some level of social ability.
dogman doesn't even have a personality though
he is literally that guy who says no and wants to perpetually leave and who calls himself the king of edgy basically

tangy wrote:if you don't want attention then why the fuck are you posting about leaving and trying to sensationalize it? if you want to leave then fucking leave. further replying to me is only proving my point here
because if i didn't you'd all whine to me over skype and steam about how i left without saying goodbye

tangy wrote:what a load of shit, you spend practically every waking hour on here. maybe you'll understand how much time you spent with OTx when you finally go away
that's not my entire life and free time for the record
in fact most of the past week i've been busy playing PC games instead of listening to you guys

tangy wrote:because it won't kill OTx, sure the forum might slow down in activity but that's fine so long as there are people to talk to. a forum doesn't absolutely need to harvest 800+ spam posts a day to survive
aren't you the same guy who continually says that inactivity breeds inactivity
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by RTCity Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:01 am

tangy wrote:perhaps you could stop responding and just fuck off, you aren't making a good case for yourself in the "i really don't care" department
and why should i care if i'm not, none of you buy it anyways despite the fact that i don't care and only came back to say goodbye and then only showed up here to tell you to stop being a fucking idiot
RTCity
RTCity

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 am

RTCity wrote:
it's not serious but i would enjoy if all the actually good not boring discussions weren't immediately derailed by everything
as i said, look at all of these childish generalizations.

dogman doesn't even have a personality though
he is literally that guy who says no and wants to perpetually leave and who calls himself the king of edgy basically
doing a great job at showing the world your perceptiveness i see. also this chat isn't about dogman so don't bring him in this

because if i didn't you'd all whine to me over skype and steam about how i left without saying goodbye
because i totally did that a day and some ago when i figured out you were quitting right

that's not my entire life and free time for the record
in fact most of the past week i've been busy playing PC games instead of listening to you guys
that's great, i'm happy that you found something to do.

aren't you the same guy who continually says that inactivity breeds inactivity
inactivity =/= slow activity

RTCity wrote:
and why should i care if i'm not, none of you buy it anyways despite the fact that i don't care and only came back to say goodbye and then only showed up here to tell you to stop being a fucking idiot
right-o, the person who's quitting a forum over silly childish generalizations and passive want to be an intellectual calling me a fucking idiot

in summary, dogman, if you want to stay here and post with us, great. i'm happy to have you. if you want to fuck off, go ahead. i won't stop you either way. but if you go with the ladder choice please do not make a huge issue out of it and act like it's the fault of anyone but your own that you quit

thread locked (temporarily)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 am

thread unlocked just because i'm interested in what the rest of OTx thinks of this chat

but i banned rtc because the dark lord silences all those who oppose him (also he was asking to banned and leaving the topic open with him unbanned would just call for more fag replies)
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 am

rt is now back in guest mode i assume
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 am

I FEEL LIKE THE CHILD OF DIVORCING PARENTS AFTER READING THIS THREAD
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:48 am

leaving OTx is a crime punishable by slow asphyxiation via train if caught
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 am

Red Epoch wrote:I FEEL LIKE THE CHILD OF DIVORCING PARENTS AFTER READING THIS THREAD
i call legal custody of you
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down