OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently

+2
mega!!!!
Viral
6 posters

Go down

gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently Empty gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently

Post by Viral Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:52 pm

so me and the notorious pineman were talking
Grody Taffer: holy fucking shit man, listen
Grody Taffer: gone home
Grody Taffer: the developers of gone home,
Grody Taffer: they said in an interview,
Grody Taffer: the game takes place in the same timeline/universe as bioshock and system shock
Grody Taffer: jesus christ
fv: what
Grody Taffer: the fucking nerve, man
Grody Taffer: yes, let's shoehorn are 2 minute game about a lesbian romance story into the plot of a series centered entirely around biological horror, mind rape and mass murder
Grody Taffer: i have no idea, man
fv: did they even have the ability to say this
Grody Taffer: i have no idea
Grody Taffer: apparently ONE of the developers was like a guy who worked on the bioshock 2 dlc
Grody Taffer: but thats it
fv: ""Again in a totally non-litigious way, we very lightly imply that BioShock takes place in the same universe as System Shock," Gaynor continues. "So, in theory, if you were to make a lot of logical leaps, all of those games have been linked together by our ridiculous retconning.""
fv: gone home is a bit more than ridiculous retconning, gay nord
Grody Taffer: you cant even call it a fucking retcon because this fucker has like almost no involvement in the plot of the entire series except for minerva's den
Grody Taffer: its like really awful fanfaction
Grody Taffer: i guess gone home is officially confirmed for being bioshock/system shock fanfiction
Grody Taffer: also, im actually suprised as fuck that infinite even appeals to tumblr users because of how much racism is in the game
fv: yeah

so i looked this up

gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently Tumblr_inline_n3a56oEKJZ1r69tru

thoughts
Viral
Viral

money : 1599
bitches : 32

Back to top Go down

gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently Empty Re: gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently

Post by mega!!!! Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm

doesn't matter to me
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently Empty Re: gone home is now part of the bioshock/system shock universe, apparently

Post by admin Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

the fug is 'gone home' lol
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

mrspurinization wrote:the fug is 'gone home' lol

some indie game

that's all i know
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

kotaku's wet dream

1 or 2 hours long,
you find this house your family or some funk was supposed to be moving into with you and nobodys there so you have to go look for clues as to why and something something whatever happens and then there are lesbians one being protag one being the other that ran away and your family isnt there because they're off doing something else

for a mere 20 dollars you too can own this miserable shitass game
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:14 am

mike giles wrote:
kotaku's wet dream

1 or 2 hours long,
you find this house your family or some funk was supposed to be moving into with you and nobodys there so you have to go look for clues as to why and something something whatever happens and then there are lesbians one being protag one being the other that ran away and your family isnt there because they're off doing something else

for a mere 20 dollars you too can own this miserable shitass game
That's the best description of the game ever written
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:44 am

i dont get why you think its so gay though i mean i dont know shit about it besides the description you just gave me yet you and the guy you were chatting with fuckin despise it, is it just cuz tumblr is apparently splurging over it (which i have seen nothing of)?

though it IS stupid to insert your indie game into another big company's universe

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:57 pm

spinnythings wrote:i dont get why you think its so gay though i mean i dont know shit about it besides the description you just gave me yet you and the guy you were chatting with fuckin despise it, is it just cuz tumblr is apparently splurging over it (which i have seen nothing of)?

though it IS stupid to insert your indie game into another big company's universe
the game sucks fucking ass it is just you mindlessly walking around in a dark house for like no fucking reason. i could spend my money on something better
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Diseased_Giraffe wrote:
spinnythings wrote:i dont get why you think its so gay though i mean i dont know shit about it besides the description you just gave me yet you and the guy you were chatting with fuckin despise it, is it just cuz tumblr is apparently splurging over it (which i have seen nothing of)?

the game sucks fucking ass it is just you mindlessly walking around in a dark house for like no fucking reason. i could spend my money on something better

and it's 20 dollars for an hour of it
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:39 pm

The fuck is going on
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viral Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:51 pm

this is gone home if you need further insight into how awful it is
Viral
Viral

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Gone Home is good because it has non-straight people in it I think these highly progressive stances that have never been taken before in any form of media ever in the entire history of mankind make a game instantly more enjoyable to play and that is what I think about Gone Home
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 am

oh jesus hahahaha wow
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down