OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITANFALL

+3
got places to be
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TITANFALL Empty TITANFALL

Post by admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:31 pm

jesus christ it's cod in zero-G
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

TITANFALL Empty Re: TITANFALL

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:39 pm

mrspurinization wrote:jesus christ it's cod in zero-G
;)
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:51 pm

my friend insisted i play it so

yeah it really does feel coddy. the titans are really cool, and do honestly feel like a thing to value, at least. the wall running thing has been done before, so im not impressed by the parkour being there; though it is well polished i guess.

the loadout system is actually really interesting - instead of shooting dudes to get xp to get guns/attachments (though that is still slightly part of the game), you get this deck of three trading cards to spend on lives for each round. the card gets burned (deleted) when you use it, and it only lasts for one life, but it can give you stuff like infinite grenades, increased damage on a specific weapon, or an especially good anti-titan gun that you can only get via cards.

aside from titans and the cool loadout system, though, yeah. it's cod with wall running.

there's also an absolutely bullshit "smart pistol" that every player starts with immediately. look in the general direction of a guy. doesn't have to be perfect. wait about a half a second for your pistol to lock on to him. look in any direction at all after locking on; hell, look at the pretty skybox. pull the trigger. no rush! it fires the correct amount of bullets to take out the guy after you pull the trigger one time. and he's down. no really. that's the gun. it kills for you.
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:18 pm

looks pretty fun but i want to see how it is on 360 before i make a move on an xbox one
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:17 pm

was it made by the same guys as cod or something?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:24 pm

mrspurinization wrote:was it made by the same guys as cod or something?

it's done by these guys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respawn_Entertainment

they've done some work on cod but only in conjunction with infinity ward
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

lcke wrote:my friend insisted i play it so

yeah it really does feel coddy. the titans are really cool, and do honestly feel like a thing to value, at least. the wall running thing has been done before, so im not impressed by the parkour being there; though it is well polished i guess.

the loadout system is actually really interesting - instead of shooting dudes to get xp to get guns/attachments (though that is still slightly part of the game), you get this deck of three trading cards to spend on lives for each round. the card gets burned (deleted) when you use it, and it only lasts for one life, but it can give you stuff like infinite grenades, increased damage on a specific weapon, or an especially good anti-titan gun that you can only get via cards.

aside from titans and the cool loadout system, though, yeah. it's cod with wall running.

there's also an absolutely bullshit "smart pistol" that every player starts with immediately. look in the general direction of a guy. doesn't have to be perfect. wait about a half a second for your pistol to lock on to him. look in any direction at all after locking on; hell, look at the pretty skybox. pull the trigger. no rush! it fires the correct amount of bullets to take out the guy after you pull the trigger one time. and he's down. no really. that's the gun. it kills for you.
gay i knew it was overhyped betcha the sales take a nosedive and xbone is even doomedier than anticipated  le sagan le sagan le sagan xbone will be doa by the time gaylo 5 comes out jaaj
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm

kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:

gay i knew it was overhyped betcha the sales take a nosedive and xbone is even doomedier than anticipated  le sagan le sagan le sagan xbone will be doa by the time gaylo 5 comes out jaaj

fd stop being a fucking idiot

the numbers between xbox one and ps4 are and have been really close, especially in the us. titanfall helped increase the sales of the xbox one by 96% in the uk. i wouldn't call it doa, i'd call it a healthy second place
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:58 pm

mega!!!! wrote:
kkkRISTYAN FOOLE wrote:

fd stop being a fucking idiot

the numbers between xbox one and ps4 are and have been really close, especially in the us. titanfall helped increase the sales of the xbox one by 96% in the uk. i wouldn't call it doa, i'd call it a healthy second place
sales are about to be double what the xbone is at for the pissfore. how long were the sales a 96% improvement? like 3 hours? that's just manipulated hyperbole from microsoft and the media
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:03 pm

fd doesn't want to admit a d-d-di-dirty duedbro console is a healthy competitor
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:11 pm

you know what the opinion of the xbox one is at my school? and this is from eavesdropping not me asking my friends. "oh yeah it's alright and i only think that because i own a 360 and i'm still not hyped about it or anything" and "nah it's worthless a huge fall from grace" and i've heard maybe a dozen conversations about it. that's not 'healthy competitor' that's being buttcrushed by the ps4 that does the exact same thing as you with the exact same brands and values and everything only better. microsoft has two competitive options, advertise it as a set top box or make it a kinect machine for le kiddoes who like to grope the air and dance like a monkey in front of their televisions (a grand total of one person in my high school, a few more in middle school and a lot in elementary but still not everyone, and i'm guessing the shirt the high school kid was wearing was some kind of promo, also microsoft has some sort of operation in south anthony so he could be a plant deployed by le evilcorp. this is realistic, i remember the microsoft family in 4h was trying to convince me windows phone 7 was the gr9est thing since sliced bread and later on that windows 8 was the same)
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:21 am

yeah it's pretty dope
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:13 pm

360 version got leaked a little early and it actually seems pretty well done
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:33 pm

so how go the sales for the xbox 1 and ps4 now
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:so how go the sales for the xbox 1 and ps4 now

i think ps4 is nearing 6m and xbox one passed over 3.5m but it may be a little more (though it could be nearing around 3.75m once march's numbers roll out)

don't hold me on that though, i don't remember for sure. but i can tell you this: the competition is really close in north america between the two

Last edited by mega!!!! on Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 pm

how much for wiiu
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

remember how we said none of these consoles look good this gen
is that still true?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm

purenization wrote:how much for wiiu

5.86 million
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:remember how we said none of these consoles look good this gen
is that still true?
for me very but i dont have any interest in video games to begin with lol
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

5.86 million hot damn and this console is the one that bombed hard
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 pm

nintendo wii sold some amazing amount like 76 million
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:remember how we said none of these consoles look good this gen
is that still true?

yeah though those were all pre-E3 2013

ps4 and xbox one are both decent, both had drm policies which are now gone (don't tell fd that!!!)

nothing that blows anyone away too much, but it's good nonetheless
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

i thought nobody fucking liked the wiiu
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i thought nobody fucking liked the wiiu

there's plenty of people that like the console

it's just that competition that launched a year later is coming up pretty quickly
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

i still can't believe the piipoo is bombing as hard as it is

it has its problems but they're not worth this much retribution
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum