OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

y isn't the wii u selling

4 posters

Go down

y isn't the wii u selling Empty y isn't the wii u selling

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 pm

it has more games than the competition and is cheaper and from a company with a better track record why haven't they started moving yet doctorate of quality doctorate of quality doctorate of quality 
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

y isn't the wii u selling Empty Re: y isn't the wii u selling

Post by admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

horrible marketing and also notably its name actually did a number on sales because people think the tablet is just an addon to the original wii (which ties into the first bit)

also came too early and it doesn't have enough to make it stand out of the pack
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:43 pm

mrspurinization wrote:horrible marketing and also notably its name actually did a number on sales because people think the tablet is just an addon to the original wii (which ties into the first bit)

also came too early and it doesn't have enough to make it stand out of the pack

1. "horrible marketing"
noooooooo, they got a lot better this holiday or maybe that was just in south anthony
2. "name"
that shouldn't affect it any more it's been a year of clickbait "WII U MORE LIKE WII DOO(MED)" of course people know what it is now. literally only my buttfuckass gay bitch literally retarded older sister thought the wii u was an attachment and she doesn't have any kind of social network and she has a big fat zero of "in" friends. of course there are people in her situation that would also think that but it's not a significant figure (URGH FUCK SIG FIGS)
3. "came too early"
that doesn't affect nothing
4. "doesn't have enough to make it stand out of the pack"
neither do the boner of the pissfour though pissfour sales literally just spiked again for NO REASON besides that they're actually in stock
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:45 pm

those are the reasons why it's failing loser what's the point of arguing with them with your own delusions it's not going to change the fact
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:47 pm

i have a feeling the stock reasons u and everyone else give isnt the REAL reason because those are pretty shitty reasons besides the marketing thing and i've never even heard the came too early thing before
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 pm

nigga it may have more games now but people usually speak long term with consoles, and wii u seems to be a bad bet for the long term

regarding track records, people go for their handhelds because nearly all of them have had a good track record, unlike their consoles where there's a lot of bumps, mostly regarding third party support
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 pm

mega!!!! wrote:nigga it may have more games now but people usually speak long term with consoles, and wii u seems to be a bad bet for the long term

regarding track records, people go for their handhelds because nearly all of them have had a good track record, unlike their consoles where there's a lot of bumps, mostly regarding third party support
see but the nintendoom articles are just "um guys maybe nintendo MAYBE MIGHT not be the smashing success and here's how to FIX NINTENDO" sony articles were stone cold fact, "lol sony did this gay bankruptcy shit don't buy anything from them"

how the shit is the wii u a bad bet for the long term, neither boner nor the four is going to have any first party support at ALL so the wii u has first and second party that the other two don't and maybe a few third parties while the four and the boner have all the third parties, that's 2 parties versus 1 party  doctorate of quality doctorate of quality but yeah i'd say they're on equal footing regarding that. it's not like the average consumer pays attention to videyoh news. the last time verjergerme news got into real life news are the two issues we're talking about right now
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:06 pm

ammy the tyrant mod wrote:
mega!!!! wrote:nigga it may have more games now but people usually speak long term with consoles, and wii u seems to be a bad bet for the long term

see but the nintendoom articles are just "um guys maybe nintendo MAYBE MIGHT not be the smashing success and here's how to FIX NINTENDO" sony articles were stone cold fact, "lol sony did this gay bankruptcy shit don't buy anything from them"

how the shit is the wii u a bad bet for the long term, neither boner nor the four is going to have any first party support at ALL so the wii u has first and second party that the other two don't and maybe a few third parties while the four and the boner have all the third parties, that's 2 parties versus 1 party  doctorate of quality doctorate of quality but yeah i'd say they're on equal footing regarding that. it's not like the average consumer pays attention to videyoh news. the last time verjergerme news got into real life news are the two issues we're talking about right now

the wii u is a bad bet for the long term because it's future is very mysterious. i can see the xb1 and ps4 having a decent lifespan because the thoughts of developers is clear. with the wii u, it's either they're disinterested or are confused. and dawg, i'm not chanting nintendoom like neogaf would, all i'm saying is they fucked up with this console. you say first and second parties compensate for the loss, but do you know how many droughts there will be if that's all the wii u gets? third parties generally could fill said droughts. if they're not there for the wii u, lots of problems will rise with customer satisfaction. that's not equal footing, especially when you consider ms and sony have their fair share of first and second party games too. stop spewing bullshit and face facts, nintendo fucked up with this console. they're not gonna die over this, but they will learn something.
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 pm

kk they fucked up and no the ps4 won't be getting first or second parties because sony is bankrupt (look at the games that are actually coming from them instead of being contracted exclusives) and microsoft is trying to sell off the division which means no games from them

third parties actually have been publishing games on the wii u sans ea they've just been bitchy about it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:25 pm

ammy the tyrant mod wrote:kk they fucked up and no the ps4 won't be getting first or second parties because sony is bankrupt (look at the games that are actually coming from them instead of being contracted exclusives) and microsoft is trying to sell off the division which means no games from them

third parties actually have been publishing games on the wii u sans ea they've just been bitchy about it

you sure with sony? they aren't literally bankrupt iirc but i know they're suffering heavily. but i am still seeing first and second party games. infamous second son's coming out soon along with the order 1886 and that new uncharted. microsoft's doing the same too with halo and titanfall. i doubt selling the xbox division is going to make it suffer as heavily as you insist (it depends,) as i believe those franchises will still be carried on with the division. "sans ea," you're fucking delusional with this shit. all they've got this time around that's even notable is ubisoft and independent developers.
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

fd made this thread hoping that it would turn into a misunderstood masterpiece circlejerk
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:35 pm

"well you SEE all of our meager selection of launch games sucked cock but infamous second son and the uncharted that may or may not come out will be decent promise!! and then don't expect anything to come out of our studies for 3 years :(" yeah they don't have any money AT ALL

titanfall has been golden master for a while now, ms spinning off/otherwise fucking over the division between now and its release wouldn't change anything. gears of war is a nonfactor and halo 5 probably is too considering microsoft won't even talk about it or even tease it the value of the halo brand probably went way way down after 4.

yeah it does depend but usually if an agreement between two companies can mean one gets fucked over, it will. unless ea buys the xbox brand nobody has any idea what to do with it AND is big enough for it besides microsoft

and ea is the only major player they DON'T have. sega is bending way way over for them, they've got youbisoft, they've got indies, i don't know about activision but from what i can tell they're being epic win neutral, take two has the same stance activision has whatever that is and squeenix seems to be an mmo company now so they don't really count in terms of game output. who else is there? idk
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:37 pm

vladimir oakins wrote:fd made this thread hoping that it would turn into a misunderstood masterpiece circlejerk
notru i don't have or really that bad want one but i'm just kind of floating away from consoles in general

mario and smash are very tempting but my parents automagikkkally expect me to pay for everything now without giving me any money and refusing to acknowledge i'll never pull anything better than a d from mrs ledoux and anything lower than a b is supposed to forfeit my allowance so yeah i just gave up on that one
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 pm

FD's walls of horse shit grow larger with every reply in hopes of keeping invaders of his bloated ego out
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:53 pm

mrspurinization wrote:FD's walls of horse shit grow larger with every reply in hopes of keeping invaders of his bloated ego out
mad that i destroyed him he probably threw the lumia into the cold canadian snow and it got shat on and by a moose and he's crying naked autism tears covered in shit :33333
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum