OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected

+4
mega!!!!
admin
dogtranswoman328
zacmaq
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected Empty is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

i'm going to say yes, but the only way i can get some non shitposting rOTers into rejected is by not fucking advertising about it on OT
zacmaq
zacmaq

money : 122
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected Empty Re: is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

advertise on 4chins you'll have better luck

or maybe somethingawful/offtopic.com

or just like join those
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected Empty Re: is it a sad, desperate attempt by me to make a facebook page for rejected

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

flammahnigga wrote:advertise on 4chins you'll have better luck
this is probably the ultimate statement of how gay rot is
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm

flammahnigga wrote:advertise on 4chins you'll have better luck

or maybe somethingawful/offtopic.com

or just like join those
laffo
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 pm

you made a fucking facebook page?

why are you trying to keep the place alive by advertising to the lowest common denominator, just join the glorious thunderdome full time where every pixel on your screen is pure quality
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:45 pm

mrspurinization wrote:you made a fucking facebook page?

why are you trying to keep the place alive by advertising to the lowest common denominator, just join the glorious thunderdome full time where every pixel on your screen is pure quality

because of the retarded stigma that ottd for some reason has
i have no problem in posting here, and i guess the fact remains is that rejected caters to the shit-tier OTx posters
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:55 pm

the first step is not letting people like dogman manipulate you
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:56 pm

mega!!!! wrote:the first step is not letting people like dogman manipulate you

i'm not giving him mod or any shit like that
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:03 pm

give up on the site and go back to roblox if you want shitposts or find a better website (like ottd  liberal arts degree )
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:06 pm

[quote="gary oaky"]give up on the site and go back to roblox if you want shitposts or find a better website (like ottd  liberal arts degree )[/quote

that's the thing, i didn't want the site to be completely consisted of shitposts
i wanted quality discussion and i thought some of my friends (which happen to be from roblox) would do that as well

zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 pm

zacmaq wrote:
mega!!!! wrote:the first step is not letting people like dogman manipulate you

i'm not giving him mod or any shit like that
you're off to a better start than i was
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:08 pm

if you want quality discussion come to OTTD

who gives a shit about "stigma" lol ROTers opinions dont matter doctorate of quality
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:09 pm

i'm still going to run the site, sure, but i'll be posting here a lot more than i was
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:10 pm

mrspurinization wrote:if you want quality discussion come to OTTD

who gives a shit about "stigma" lol ROTers opinions dont matter doctorate of quality

exactly what i meant zac

mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm

http://therejected.forumotion.com/t350-so-do-any-of-you-guys-have-a-beef-with-ottd-in-any-way#3982
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:13 pm

just turn the site into one huge redirect to OTTD and if any of those guys have any bravado they'll come and post over here without being gay
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm

somethingawful/offtopic.com

lol
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:20 pm

oh god
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:21 pm

zacmaq wrote:

lol
SA costs 20 dollars to join and OT.C is an enormous shitpile i'd rather be on fucking facebook
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
zacmaq wrote:

lol
SA costs 20 dollars to join and OT.C is an enormous shitpile i'd rather be on fucking facebook

i ot.c i know is complete shit, and nonwebs went down the shitter as well it seems
it's like prettybored.org now

zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 pm

uhh combustingherpes? bodybuilding.whatever if you like hanging out with a bunch of foolesh dudebroez
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 pm

flammahnigga wrote:uhh combustingherpes? bodybuilding.whatever if you like hanging out with a bunch of foolesh dudebroez
isnt CH some stupid youtube channel? also BBH is the best bros you could have but it's not for everyone
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:46 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:uhh combustingherpes? bodybuilding.whatever if you like hanging out with a bunch of foolesh dudebroez
isnt CH some stupid youtube channel? also BBH is the best bros you could have but it's not for everyone
they aren't exactly very philosophical people. kind of like a forum filled with the "that one meathead friend" character archetype only it's everyone instead of one person you sometimes wonder why you're friends with
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:13 pm

dude, there's a legendary thread on bodybuilders misc about this morbidly obese guy who can't wash himself correctly
zacmaq
zacmaq

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:19 pm

ch is a forum where dudes act like ottd tough guys except with 'autism' buzzwords and weird japanese shit sprinkled in
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum