OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies

+8
RICK ROSS
zacmaq
got places to be
admin
link63
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
mega!!!!
alyaza
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies Empty next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:26 am

just fuck it man why not i have like 50 bucks to blow and honestly we've reached a point where i dont think anyone will give a fuck
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies Empty Re: next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:00 am

save it up bro for something you'd actually need
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies Empty Re: next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 am

but i dont need anything
i have two computers, a tablet, a camera, headphones and all that i'd ever want
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:03 am

why the fuck are you ironically buying dolls for $50? just because you're a brony doesn't mean you need to remind yourself by blowing your cash
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 am

because i don't have anything else to waste my money on
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:41 am

slamjamsk8r wrote:because i don't have anything else to waste my money on

but who says you need to waste it?
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:45 am

i can just earn it back and besides i just remembered i have 25 bucks on a walmart gift card which i have so why not?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:52 am

get a load of this idea: you could save the money and buy something BETTER you massive faggot
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 am

but i have 60 dollars in physical money and i'll get more anyways so what do i care?
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:55 am

basically my point is i dont really fucking care about blowing my money because i've just got more money so it doesn't even matter
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:57 am

RTCity is swimming in so much money and bitches he can get rid of both without care
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 pm

yeah at $60 hes rolling in the dough he might as well just spend it all on hookers and blow
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 pm

i get ten dollars every holiday and the next holiday is st patricks day so im guaranteed at least ten bucks probs
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 pm

yea whatever ive spent like 300 dollars on fumos so im not in much of a position to call you out on wasting money

go for it mr. pony
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 pm

i was tempted to get a twilight sparkle in a hot topic once but it was a plushie and it looked more like a purple crochet alien than a pony

fuck those stupid sparkly nylon plushie ones i just want a high quality plastic one (without the gay "real hair" attached either, no, 100% plastic)
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:25 pm

lcke wrote:i was tempted to get a twilight sparkle in a hot topic once but it was a plushie and it looked more like a purple crochet alien than a pony

fuck those stupid sparkly nylon plushie ones i just want a high quality plastic one (without the gay "real hair" attached either, no, 100% plastic)
you're a brony?
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:27 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
lcke wrote:i was tempted to get a twilight sparkle in a hot topic once but it was a plushie and it looked more like a purple crochet alien than a pony

you're a brony?
i like the characters

never actually watched the show though

i like having merchandise of shit i like. i would be swimming in parappa the rapper beanies and authentic super metroid action figures if either of those things were still being produced
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:34 pm

i will pick up some ponies when i can and with my spare time ill take a pic of them
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm

slamjamsk8r wrote:i will pick up some ponies when i can and with my spare time ill take  a pic of them
dont buy the crochet alien ones
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by zacmaq Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm

you know you could save it up for gas money, like i do

oh, wait...
zacmaq
zacmaq

money : 122
bitches : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm

zacmaq wrote:you know you could save it up for gas money, like i do

oh, wait...
he's 14
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:57 pm

if i said i hadn't wasted well over $300 in shipping and electronics and materials that didn't work/i never finished a project with i would be a liar so have fun with your horsies
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:04 pm

i'll make sure to buy at least two of the ones that are what started it all
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by link63 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:52 am

lcke wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

you're a brony?
i like the characters

i like having merchandise of shit i like. i would be swimming in parappa the rapper beanies and authentic super metroid action figures if either of those things were still being produced

Your wishes are half granted

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies Medium

This hat was supposedly given away as a promotional item for Parappa The Rapper 2

and there is this samus figure that's based on her other M design i'm pretty sure

next time i go to walmart im gonna pick up a couple of quality my little ponies 4655da1afd7dca9dec9d1e53ba2dd1d2
link63
link63
STREET FUCKER

money : 1253
bitches : -479
Location : Off the grid and away from those zionist nazi jew motherfuckers like obama.
Humor : FORROW THA SAHN ! CATCHI THA SAHN !

http://www.ilikepie.org

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 am

link63 wrote:
lcke wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
you're a brony?
i like the characters

Your wishes are half granted

This hat was supposedly given away as a promotional item for Parappa The Rapper 2

and there is this samus figure that's based on her other M design i'm pretty sure

big image
the parappa beanie is real, i know, but it's not being produced any more and as far as i know (based on the back page of the instruction manual for ptr2) it was only available from playstation.com when the game was first released
i cant find it anywhere online :(

i like the other m design one actually, it looks nice. i begged for it for my birthday once. there was a more cartoony one based on super metroid as well
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum