OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat

4 posters

Go down

Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat Empty Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat

Post by Helen Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 am

TRIGGER WARNING big stupid maymay at the top

http://techrampage.com/google/why-google-is-forcing-gplus-down-your-throat-560
Helen
Helen

money : 1151
bitches : -493

Back to top Go down

Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat Empty Re: Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat

Post by got places to be Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 am

i wont deny that google plus is probably really fucking stupid, but i havent been majorly affected by it myself

i can still post/read comments on youtube, upload to imgur, and make the occasional facebook post, which is all three of the remotely social media-related things i ever do
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat Empty Re: Why Google Is Forcing Google+ Down Your Throat

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 pm

jesus christ faggots are STILL whining about the fact that it asks you if you want to join g+ whenever you make a new google account? you can still do all your shit without g+ it's their form of advertising without cluttering up webpages and it's pretty legit if you ask me
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:04 pm

people SHOULD use g+. the only reason it hasn't been working was because it was in the wrong place at the wrong time. it could've crushed facebook if it was introduced in 2008 or hell even 2009 and now that facebook is crumbling they could've introduced it as instagram and friends were rising and become the new facebook. it has good features. it has great features, circles are particularly useful and it has other quirks that make it the best of ~~~~~tumblah~~~~~, twitter and facebook. i would use it if the most important people in my life used it but the young crowd uses gay shit like instagram and the adults are too faget to use anything but facebook. when it was new i actually actively tried to get people to try it so i would be able to do more than look at linus torvalds' posts on it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 pm

nice
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum