OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom

3 posters

Go down

bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom Empty bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:31 pm

fucking fantastic game, it's like spyro except not

my hispanic cousin used to call it "bonjbob" because he was shit at english and to be honest spanish
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom Empty Re: bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom

Post by SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 pm

flammahnigga wrote:fucking fantastic game, it's like spyro except not

my hispanic cousin used to call it "bonjbob" because he was shit at english and to be honest spanish
i actually have that game it is pretty cool put i like the pc point and clicks THEY WERE BALLING AS FUCK
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14

money : 1020
bitches : -1931
Humor : ammy rustles my jimmies

Back to top Go down

bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom Empty Re: bonjbob squarepants battle for bikini bottom

Post by mega!!!! Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 pm

of all things i have the pc version, which was an entirely different game

probably will buy it again once i hunt down a GCN but i think it's graphically identical on all consoles anyway
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Diseased_Giraffe wrote:
flammahnigga wrote:fucking fantastic game, it's like spyro except not

i actually have that game it is pretty cool put i like the pc point and clicks THEY WERE BALLING AS FUCK
yeah they were

and fucking EVERYONE had bbb, trust me it was fun AND had spongebob in it what more could you fucking want

the writing is also as good as the show, everyone get a copy of it people will practically pay you to take a copy off their hands on craigslist or egay

playing through it right now and it's even better than i remember
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 pm

mega!!!! wrote:of all things i have the pc version, which was an entirely different game

probably will buy it again once i hunt down a GCN but i think it's graphically identical on all consoles anyway
yeah same gay game
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum