OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue

+3
admin
mega!!!!
dogtranswoman328
7 posters

Go down

when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue Empty when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:41 pm

i would do some shit like grope it, slap its ass or put a condom on it but i don't want to be "that kid"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue Empty Re: when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue

Post by mega!!!! Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

classy
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue Empty Re: when you walk into my school you practically get teabagged by this giant horse statue

Post by admin Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm

you might as well with the last one since its the only way youll ever be able to use a condom
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

mrspurinization wrote:you might as well with the last one since its the only way youll ever be able to use a condom

wrecked
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:54 pm

what
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:00 pm

mega!!!! wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:you might as well with the last one since its the only way youll ever be able to use a condom

wrecked
haha steamrolled
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

you are CORRECT, "amsk8r". I do not promote the use of birth control for "safe sex", only for medical purposes.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:15 pm

flamshitter wrote:
you are CORRECT, "amsk8r". I do not promote the use of birth control for "safe sex", only for medical purposes.
quit flip flopping bitch you were all OMG SPERMS ARENT SACRED a while ago
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:17 pm

that's

the

joke

i'm

not

actually

saying

that

it's

epic

win

irony

to

dodge

the

point

you

were

making

about

me

never

getting

laid
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 pm

heuehueh
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:10 am

u mad bro
Helen
Helen

money : 1151
bitches : -493

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:26 pm

i still dont get what hes talking about
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by alyaza Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:24 pm

fd gets annihilated in the first three posts that's gotta be a record
alyaza
alyaza
wizard

money : 18317
bitches : -944
Humor : praise be to the all powerful appaloosa horse

http://otrepository.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down