OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flamebait general

+4
Helen
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
dogtranswoman328
admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

flamebait general - Page 2 Empty Re: flamebait general

Post by admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm

flamshitter wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
lckelear wrote:pokemon is lame
i dont know if i should agree or say 'fuck you'
you should say fuck you because pokemon is glorious btich

mrspurinization wrote:
lckelear wrote:megaman is the most unintuitive platformer ever
i actually agree with this its just run-jump-shoot it doesn't really bring much new or interesting to the table

people always shit on cawadoody for not having anything new that other FPSes already have but megaman is the same deal and everyone sucks its cock because OMG 90S NOSTALGIA LOL
yes, it did invent the rehash but it actually invented the run-jump-shoot formula so whats ur point lol xD
actually i'm almost certain there have been games before mm that use running/jumping/shooting probably on the atari or some shit
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm

pokermons has gotten me to very interesting places in life
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm

flamshitter wrote:
lckelear wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
i dont know if i should agree or say 'fuck you'
no you should agree. the strategy boils down to rock paper scissors plus all the creatures look stupid (except lucario is kinda cool (but only because he was in brawl (my favorite fighting game (all the others suck)))) plus why would you even buy it lol its only on nintendos new shitty handhelds and they dont even care about us who still use dsi's what the fuck like seriously
what the FUCK are you on about
im on about how dumb nintendo is and how pokemon sux lol can u even deal???????? stupid fanboy
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:55 pm

you fucking RETARD of course they don't care about people using dsi's it's like expecting halo 5 to come out for the 360 fucking faggot
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm

flamshitter wrote:you fucking RETARD of course they don't care about people using dsi's it's like expecting halo 5 to come out for the 360 fucking faggot
why shouldnt it????? i still have a 360 and im not going to buy a big gay new console even tho the graphics look 999999999999999x better i still dont care and why the fuck cant they just put it on the 360 for real just why
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 pm

lckelear wrote:
flamshitter wrote:you fucking RETARD of course they don't care about people using dsi's it's like expecting halo 5 to come out for the 360 fucking faggot
why shouldnt it????? i still have a 360 and im not going to buy a big gay new console even tho the graphics look 999999999999999x better i still dont care and why the fuck cant they just put it on the 360 for real just why
to

make

money
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 pm

fd going full ninty shill
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 pm

wow you are hellllaaaaaa stupid

but you're HALF right. who gives le fuck about specs any more since gorgeous games have come out for modern consoles despite them "sucking"? ps4 and boner actually feel like cash in scams, at least the wii u brings new things to the table
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

flamshitter wrote:wow you are hellllaaaaaa stupid

but you're HALF right. who gives le fuck about specs any more since gorgeous games have come out for modern consoles despite them "sucking"? ps4 and boner actually feel like cash in scams, at least the wii u brings new things to the table

TABURET CONTRULLER
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:02 pm

mega!!!! wrote:fd going full ninty shill
it's not nintendo shilling you NEOGAF SCUM GRAYHGAHGAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! it's just logical that they'd want to offer NEW CONSOLES with NEW CAPABILITIES and to make them profitable there's this thing called "exclusives" x and y have features you can't even do on ds no matter how much your dick begs for it
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 pm

mega!!!! wrote:

TABURET CONTRULLER
it's not just that it's the whole nintendo playing spec catch-up and the miiverse and online and all that
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:04 pm

flamshitter wrote:
mega!!!! wrote:

TABURET CONTRULLER
it's not just that it's the whole nintendo playing spec catch-up and the miiverse and online and all that

that shit ain't really new to the table unless you're nintendo only
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 pm

in all honestly i like the tablet controller, i dont see why people shit on it so much

its like turning your console into a DS, except this one has four shoulder buttons and dual sticks, meaning more buttons to play with and more shit to do, and i dont see how that can be a bad thing

the ds utilized its touch screen really well, offering up simultaneously doing shit in menus without interrupting gameplay. why people have a problem with that is beyond me

kinda sucks that you can't do multiplayer without player 1 being required to use it though
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

i think the tablet controller was an interesting little thing. people don't shit on it because of the concept, rather because of how disinterested all the developers (nintendo included) are in using it to the maximum potential. on top of most developers also fully supporting the pro controller now, that's why you see so many people now accuse the tablet of being a paperweight that inflates the price of the console unnecessarily.

same thing applies to the ps4 touchpad and whatever the fuck x1's analog sticks has now
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:15 pm

mega!!!! wrote:i think the tablet controller was an interesting little thing. people don't shit on it because of the concept, rather because of how disinterested all the developers (nintendo included) are in using it to the maximum potential. on top of most developers also fully supporting the pro controller now, that's why you see so many people now accuse the tablet of being a paperweight that inflates the price of the console unnecessarily.

same thing applies to the ps4 touchpad and whatever the fuck x1's analog sticks has now
dont you mean x1's in-box kinect (which single handedly increases the price of the console by $100)
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:16 pm

lckelear wrote:
mega!!!! wrote:i think the tablet controller was an interesting little thing. people don't shit on it because of the concept, rather because of how disinterested all the developers (nintendo included) are in using it to the maximum potential. on top of most developers also fully supporting the pro controller now, that's why you see so many people now accuse the tablet of being a paperweight that inflates the price of the console unnecessarily.

dont you mean x1's in-box kinect (which single handedly increases the price of the console by $100)

not at all because the kinect actually gets genuine use in at least some way

not like the ps4 with the touchpad just being an extra button or the gamepad displaying a blank screen while playing dkc:tf
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

mega!!!! wrote:
lckelear wrote:

not at all because the kinect actually gets genuine use in at least some way

not like the ps4 with the touchpad just being an extra button or the gamepad displaying a blank screen while playing dkc:tf
yeah the ps4 thing is pretty useless and could have just been a regular button

its like making face buttons that say words on them like "INTERACT" replacing the square button when you look at a door or whatever. like okay thats cool but who cares
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:21 pm

i dont know what shit fd is talking right now but he's right lcke why the fuck do you expect a 7 year old console to be supported after the company releases a new one

if they do good for you more money for them and more fun for you but theres no reason to expect that to happen
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:25 pm

mega!!!! wrote:
flamshitter wrote:
mega!!!! wrote:

TABURET CONTRULLER

that shit ain't really new to the table unless you're nintendo only
tender games+those features IS new though
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 pm

gary oaky wrote:i dont know what shit fd is talking right now but he's right lcke why the fuck do you expect a 7 year old console to be supported after the company releases a new one

if they do good for you more money for them and more fun for you but theres no reason to expect that to happen
isnt this supposed to be the flamebait thread
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:16 pm

lckelear wrote:
gary oaky wrote:i dont know what shit fd is talking right now but he's right lcke why the fuck do you expect a 7 year old console to be supported after the company releases a new one

isnt this supposed to be the flamebait thread
yeah i cant believe people are taking posts like that seriously wtf nerds
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:17 pm

fd for someone who loves to call people CANCEROUS AUTISTS you cant detect sarcasm worth shit
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
i actually agree with this its just run-jump-shoot it doesn't really bring much new or interesting to the table

people always shit on cawadoody for not having anything new that other FPSes already have but megaman is the same deal and everyone sucks its cock because OMG 90S NOSTALGIA LOL
CoD is a great series because of how dumb it is, you don't need to invest any time into it you just run in and shoot bitches up

gotta love how everyone hates it cuz they think the series started at MW2 or something
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

CoD is a great series because of how dumb it is, you don't need to invest any time into it you just run in and shoot bitches up

gotta love how everyone hates it cuz they think the series started at MW2 or something
totalbiscuit describes cod as "junk food"

good to have once in a while just cos you feel like it, not really worth eating all the time but a nice little snack every so often

the best analogy for it i've heard to far

flamebait switch flipped off, i still like megaman, its a great game series, but it didn't do a *whole* lot to revolutionize stuff

megaman x was a vast improvement
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 am

totalbiscuit is a loser
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD