OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does ammy pretend roblox moderation is perfect

+7
mega!!!!
admin
Magician
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
SmokeTheHardest 420 2k14
got places to be
dogtranswoman328
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

why does ammy pretend roblox moderation is perfect - Page 3 Empty Re: why does ammy pretend roblox moderation is perfect

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 pm

i don't mean the gold encrusted ohko health draining illumina i mean the items somebody thought would be funny to price at 9001R, etc
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

why does ammy pretend roblox moderation is perfect - Page 3 Empty Re: why does ammy pretend roblox moderation is perfect

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:i don't mean the gold encrusted ohko health draining illumina i mean the items somebody thought would be funny to price at 9001R, etc
yeah and those are for the people who make a name for themselves on the site

you can't have everything just because you post funny may mays on ROT /b/rother
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:47 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
mr not racist krabs wrote:i was telling rot kiddos to shut up about atheism vs religion (they get like this every time an atheist feels particularly euphoric) and i got banned for a day just now

my flamingdinner account has a permanent ban and the ban reason is blank, like literally one of the mods got bored and banned me
mods banning you for a blank reason means "you know what you did"
i wasn't even, logged on, when it happened. i can accept a slip up but it shouldn't happen especially when their idea of an appeal system is hiring somebody to look through appeals every 2 days and spit up an automated decline message. they make millions and are the largest kids game why can't they hire more moderation and less resource makers?? nobody buys their shit gears anyways. just have less people making resources and more programmers and moderators. you can say whatever shit you want in a game and never get moderated the moderators are all on full time site duty
it was probably something you did WHILE you were logged on.
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm

gary oaky wrote:one time i got banned for two weeks for saying 'sexy' and i was bootymad
two week bans were the WORST

i could handle the usual 3/7 dayers but the 14 day bans were purgatory and those were normally what i got from the mods, esp. in '09. they hated me
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

i swear to god i spent more time on that site banned than i did not banned in 2009
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

i remember a two week ban once and thats when i stopped my bullshit because i was s-scared id get deleted
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 pm

RNG wrote:i remember a two week ban once and thats when i stopped my bullshit because i was s-scared id get deleted
one 14 dayer isn't much to sweat over i got like ~10-15 during my time on roblox
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

NEVER FORGET QWIL

Account Deleted

Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

Reviewed: 10/14/2012 6:39:24 PM

Moderator Note: Don't talk about inappropriate topics on ROBLOX.

Reason: Inappropriate
Offensive Item:

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME JAPAN NO WANT FILTHY WHITE AMERICAN STINKING UP GLORIOUS NIPPON AMERICAN TRY TO BE JAPAN GO EAT HAMBURGER WHITE PIGGU OINK OINK

Your account has been terminated.

If you wish to appeal, please send an email to appeals@roblox.com.

i bet a billion bongo bucks that the mods never ever look at appeals@roblox.com and just use it as a sink to keep all the 'OMG TYRANTS BANNED ME FOR SAYING I HATE AUTISTIC PEOPLE WTF?!FUCKING MODS IM TELLING DADDY also unban pl0x, idiotic tyrants.' out of their main email
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mr not racist krabs wrote:i don't mean the gold encrusted ohko health draining illumina i mean the items somebody thought would be funny to price at 9001R, etc

http://www.roblox.com/Catalog/ you tell me how many of those items require some serious saving up /b/rother.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:15 pm

mrspurinization wrote:NEVER FORGET QWIL

Account Deleted

Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

Offensive Item:

WHITE  PIGGU  GO  HOME JAPAN  NO  WANT  FILTHY  WHITE  AMERICAN  STINKING  UP  GLORIOUS  NIPPON  AMERICAN  TRY  TO  BE  JAPAN  GO  EAT  HAMBURGER  WHITE  PIGGU  OINK  OINK

i bet a billion bongo bucks that the mods never ever look at appeals@roblox.com and just use it as a sink to keep all the 'OMG TYRANTS BANNED ME FOR SAYING I HATE AUTISTIC PEOPLE WTF?!FUCKING MODS IM TELLING DADDY also unban pl0x, idiotic tyrants.' out of their main email
thats my line!!!!!!!
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

http://www.roblox.com/Catalog/ you tell me how many of those items require some serious saving up /b/rother.
if you have to save up then you belong in the low-tier items

also OMG VIRTUAL HATS ARE SEROUS BUSINESS! no they arent nerd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Account Deleted

Offensive Item:

WHITE  PIGGU  GO  HOME JAPAN  NO  WANT  FILTHY  WHITE  AMERICAN  STINKING  UP  GLORIOUS  NIPPON  AMERICAN  TRY  TO  BE  JAPAN  GO  EAT  HAMBURGER  WHITE  PIGGU  OINK  OINK

thats my line!!!!!!!
wut
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 pm

and yeah that's basically the truth. they never even formally announced it, giving you the impression they didn't think it was that important
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm

mrspurinization wrote:

thats my line!!!!!!!
wut
i would say that almost word for word on rablacks all the time
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm

how the hell did you get a permanent ban for that shitpost anyway
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:how the hell did you get a permanent ban for that shitpost anyway
it was during totl lol i was intentionally aiming to be permabanned because i didn't give a rip about roblox by then

gonna guess i was spamming it
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 pm

i emailed the mods all the time back in 2011, half of my inbox of my old email that wasn't stupid spam/news letters from registrations were CCs and replies with them

i used emailing as a 'super report' for shit i really didn't like because i was an IDIOTIC MINIMOD, which made lots of people angry, which made keepin' roblox clean very rewarding for me
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:32 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

clear throat epic roleplay maymay

YOU GET 10 ROBUX A DAY BY ROBLOX'S IDEAL SUBSCRIPTION PLAN

IT TAKES 300 PLACE VISITS TO GET THAT AMOUNT

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD ANY OF ROBLOX'S STUFF ARE ARISTOCRATS

THEREFORE

TO APPEAL TO THE MILLIONS RATHER THAN THE HUNDREDS

THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE GAME AND PLAYING EXPERIENCE

THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 pm

mrspurinization wrote:i emailed the mods all the time back in 2011, half of my inbox of my old email that wasn't stupid spam/news letters from registrations were CCs and replies with them

i used emailing as a 'super report' for shit i really didn't like because i was an IDIOTIC MINIMOD, which made lots of people angry, which made keepin' roblox clean very rewarding for me
why in gods name would you care that some horny 11 year olds were talking about furry feet enough to report it

that's always been beyond me, why minimods give two shits
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 pm

mrspurinization wrote:i emailed the mods all the time back in 2011, half of my inbox of my old email that wasn't stupid spam/news letters from registrations were CCs and replies with them

why in gods name would you care that some horny 11 year olds were talking about furry feet enough to report it

that's always been beyond me, why minimods give two shits
because its funny and makes those 11 year olds extremely butthurt, and it's also satisfying to see them get punished for not following the fucking rules

i remember one amazing weekend i reported every single minecraft shirt/tshirt on the site back when discussing rival games was bannable, and i got like a third of them taken down including a bunch with tens of thousands of buys

to add salt to the wound i would post stupid comments like "Umm, this is against the rules. Please read them before uploading things like this, thanks. :)" and i would get fucking hilarious PMs from little kids being all "OMG WTF THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT NOOOB"

Last edited by mrspurinization on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

THEREFORE

"THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE GAME AND PLAYING EXPERIENCE"

how are they not improving the game?

"baww aristocracy"

you literally just said that gear and hats are the only appeal to the site lol wtf
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

jesus ass man. wanting anybody to get banned for not following the rules is as bad as being a tattletale. the only time i do that is when somebody is getting not caught doing something i got caught doing or think i would get caught doing and that's out of jealousy

the butthurt thing falls under trolling not minimodding and yes it makes them butthurt enough to start the entire richiesan saga. basically richiesan reported and perm'd like 5 people over two months and got several people temp'd and people were extremely fucking butthurt about it.

i for one think the trolls teach kiddos a valuable lesson; don't spend hundreds of dollars on games with shit economies. shit, don't spent money on anything except one or two vips and user-made clothes. i remember i bought fucking everything in the catalog and i only ever used one of the gifts, the lua t-shirt, a handheld game boy thingy, these glasses and a roblox necklace. never used any gear since it was never allowed and the gear wars fad was dying thanks to fucking orbs. with the right body colors it was the fucking perfectest avatar ever and it makes me sad that i'll never have it again because the glasses and the game boy totaled like 500R together.

also, to get money you have to have money. there's no fucking way your game takes off without good ads made in photoshop and paint.net which most kiddos including yours truly didn't have, these ads syndicated with good frequency over long periods of time (not like 5 times on every page for a day). hell i made some pretty good games in my time by rablax shit standards (ok, they weren't that good they were just different especially since i couldn't FUCKING GODDAMN ok stopped myself from having an outburst there, i was on during a time lualearners wasn't a well-organized website and was just a group with a bunch of unresponsive "teachers" who wouldn't teach jack shit and the official roblox documentation didn't give you enough refreshers. i might go back and go to those two resources just to see the shit i can make in roblox and see if it is actually powerful enough to make something worth pouring time in) that netted me a total of 15 tix because my adverts were shit.

that reminds me, in my faggiest days i made a quite prosperous dragon group that was.. oh god everyone who joined probably should've been purged from the site for autism. anyways it was inactive despite its huge membership so i wanted to sell it and c&g was all "durr... harper darper... you MAY HAVE spent around 1000R on this group but using my advanced economic skills from 3rd grade social studies i'd say it's worth about 30R." i had no choice but to sell it and the moron's idea of a transaction was me leaving the group and waiting for him to take my place (ok that's an assumption since he said the deal was done and hadn't joined the group, i was basically "hm well maybe he doesn't know about the transfer group function") so i did that and some other fag on c&g called "ipwnedyou123" thought it would be necessary go to in and fuck up my group. i tormented this kid for years afterwards haha. good times
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:

THEREFORE

"THEY SHOULD ACTUALLY IMPROVE THE GAME AND PLAYING EXPERIENCE"

how are they not improving the game?

"baww aristocracy"

you literally just said that gear and hats are the only appeal to the site lol wtf
did i?

and they aren't improving the game if nobody owns them or carse about them
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:jesus ass man. wanting anybody to get banned for not following the rules is as bad as being a tattletale. the only time i do that is when somebody is getting not caught doing something i got caught doing or think i would get caught doing and that's out of jealousy

the butthurt thing falls under trolling not minimodding and yes it makes them butthurt enough to start the entire richiesan saga. basically richiesan reported and perm'd like 5 people over two months and got several people temp'd and people were extremely fucking butthurt about it.

i for one think the trolls teach kiddos a valuable lesson; don't spend hundreds of dollars on games with shit economies. shit, don't spent money on anything except one or two vips and user-made clothes. i remember i bought fucking everything in the catalog and i only ever used one of the gifts, the lua t-shirt, a handheld game boy thingy, these glasses and a roblox necklace. never used any gear since it was never allowed and the gear wars fad was dying thanks to fucking orbs. with the right body colors it was the fucking perfectest avatar ever and it makes me sad that i'll never have it again because the glasses and the game boy totaled like 500R together.

also, to get money you have to have money. there's no fucking way your game takes off without good ads made in photoshop and paint.net which most kiddos including yours truly didn't have, these ads syndicated with good frequency over long periods of time (not like 5 times on every page for a day). hell i made some pretty good games in my time by rablax shit standards (ok, they weren't that good they were just different especially since i couldn't FUCKING GODDAMN ok stopped myself from having an outburst there, i was on during a time lualearners wasn't a well-organized website and was just a group with a bunch of unresponsive "teachers" who wouldn't teach jack shit and the official roblox documentation didn't give you enough refreshers. i might go back and go to those two resources just to see the shit i can make in roblox and see if it is actually powerful enough to make something worth pouring time in) that netted me a total of 15 tix because my adverts were shit.

that reminds me, in my faggiest days i made a quite prosperous dragon group that was.. oh god everyone who joined probably should've been purged from the site for autism. anyways it was inactive despite its huge membership so i wanted to sell it and c&g was all "durr... harper darper... you MAY HAVE spent around 1000R on this group but using my advanced economic skills from 3rd grade social studies i'd say it's worth about 30R." i had no choice but to sell it and the moron's idea of a transaction was me leaving the group and waiting for him to take my place (ok that's an assumption since he said the deal was done and hadn't joined the group, i was basically "hm well maybe he doesn't know about the transfer group function") so i did that and some other fag on c&g called "ipwnedyou123" thought it would be necessary go to in and fuck up my group. i tormented this kid for years afterwards haha. good times
"tattletale" this isn't elementary school nerd - oh wait it's ROT, thats exactly what it is

but i treated minimodding more like bounty hunting
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:56 pm

fuck roblox should add in a bounty hunting feature

get a bunch of money for reporting rule breakers. it would be great and there would be much buttmad from edgy kiddos

but my bounty was always angry mail
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next