OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why le fuk do autists think people care if they're playing handhelds in public

+2
admin
dogtranswoman328
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why le fuk do autists think people care if they're playing handhelds in public - Page 2 Empty Re: why le fuk do autists think people care if they're playing handhelds in public

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 am

You have to admire FD's self confidence.
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

why le fuk do autists think people care if they're playing handhelds in public - Page 2 Empty Re: why le fuk do autists think people care if they're playing handhelds in public

Post by RICK ROSS Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 am

i dont see people playing handhelds but people do play phone gamez here
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 am

RNG wrote:i dont see people playing handhelds but people do play phone gamez here
I was going to point out that smartphone games are totally acceptable

Also FD is right to a degree. I still will not do it because I'm not comfortable with it though. I've played my glorious NDS in places like airplanes/airports, lobbies etc though.
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:27 pm

besides i don't need games for a time in the day that's only 42 minutes
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:07 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:fuck u punk rock is ebin

also you're using the hitler ate sugar fallacy
punk rock fucking sucks i honestly feel sorry for anyone who likes it because they must be pretty stupid
corn
corn
CORNDOG KING

money : 1905
bitches : -468
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:08 pm

RNG wrote:i dont see people playing handhelds but people do play phone gamez here
if they give you flak for playing handhelds ask if they have games on their phone and if they don't walk away (which the pussy bitches will) call them hypocrite bullshit faker poser faggotfaggots
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm

tom wrote:

punk rock fucking sucks i honestly feel sorry for anyone who likes it because they must be pretty stupid
Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corn Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm

im sorry ammy
corn
corn
CORNDOG KING

money : 1905
bitches : -468
Humor : doug dimmadome owner of dimmsdale's dimmadome

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

tom wrote:

based god has said it it must be so

do you know your enemy
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:10 pm

tom wrote:im sorry ammy
NOT EVEN THE INCARNATION OF BASED GOD HIMSELF DARES FACE AMMY
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:
tom wrote:

do you know your enemy
your gay
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

tom wrote:im sorry ammy
NOT EVEN THE INCARNATION OF BASED GOD HIMSELF DARES FACE AMMY
your gay
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:13 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
tom wrote:

do you know your enemy
your gay
THE INSURGENCY WILL RISEEEEEE
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 pm

GREEN DAY ISNT PUNK ROCK YOU FUCKING BITCH
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:17 pm

well maybe a little

but putting it next to the sex pistols/social distortion/etc is insulting
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mega!!!! Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 pm

NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOMEONE'S GOTTA STEP IT UP
mega!!!!
mega!!!!

money : 5880
bitches : 37
Humor : it's ya boi

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 pm

mrspurinization wrote:well maybe a little

but putting it next to the sex pistols/social distortion/etc is insulting
i'm only citing it because it's stuck in my head and "almost" punk rock not because they're the best band evarrrr
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 pm

playing handhelds in public is completely acceptable if it's in a group
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:58 pm

the really awkward one is the kids who bring their retarded gamer laptops to the library or whatever

there are these kids in my class who bring their shitty alienwares to prog so that they can do le java ~~coding~~ because the teacher doesnt want to get the technical staff to put all the development libraries on the school network

this one chump's shittop takes like 10 minutes to boot laffo
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:04 pm

mrspurinization wrote:the really awkward one is the kids who bring their retarded gamer laptops to the library or whatever

there are these kids in my class who bring their shitty alienwares to prog so that they can do le java ~~coding~~ because the teacher doesnt want to get the technical staff to put all the development libraries on the school network

there's "that guy" in latin club. i tried to talk to him and he was like "NOBODY ASKED YOU!!", yeah if you don't want to meet other people like you and stay a friendless fat loser that's your deal bro

also he's a freetard who insists firefox is better than anything else "just because"
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 pm

flamscooter wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:the really awkward one is the kids who bring their retarded gamer laptops to the library or whatever

there's "that guy" in latin club. i tried to talk to him and he was like "NOBODY ASKED YOU!!", yeah if you don't want to meet other people like you and stay a friendless fat loser that's your deal bro

also he's a freetard who insists firefox is better than anything else "just because"
understanding that firefox is better than chrome doesn't make you a freetard you bitch
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carl Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:25 am

punk rock is shit the kid who listens to punk rock in our class has no friends and thinks he's hardcore for drinking in a muslim country
he hates any music that isn't punk or underground or indie or some shit

i listen to the american top 40 sometimes like a true fundie who doesn't understand
carl
carl

money : 652
bitches : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 am

being insecure of what others think of you is extremely unattractive so being all 'i dont play viddjers in public because im afraid i would look bad' or better yet 'thats what LE FEDORA NECKBEARDS do' is a sign of being a massive pussy and beautiful women don't want a massive pussy's genetic data going anywhere near their baby maker

So, do it if you want to but dont you dare get red in the face if someone leans over you and asks you what your playing
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2