OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang

4 posters

Go down

my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang Empty my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang

Post by got places to be Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm

he figured out a way to make a text document that can delete system32 if saved as a .bat and opened

he plans to save the bat file to a usb stick and destroy all the library computers
got places to be
got places to be

money : 2578
bitches : -500
Humor : dumb

Back to top Go down

my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang Empty Re: my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang

Post by admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm

you cant do that unless you have root access

its just gonna spit out a shit ton of 'permission denied' errors
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang Empty Re: my friend down the street is gonna finish middle school with a bang

Post by got places to be Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 pm

mrspurinization wrote:you cant do that unless you have admin privileges

their computers give zero fucks though

i myself installed, ran and used skype with no problems on one once, and skype uses the program files x86 folder
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:21 pm

♥♪!? wrote:

i myself installed, ran and used skype with no problems on one once, and skype uses the program files x86 folder
what os? XP vista 7
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

mrspurinization wrote:
♥♪!? wrote:

what os? XP vista 7
90% sure it was 7, if not vista

theyre not even like traditional library computers, you can just walk up and use them without needing to sign into an identification thing

Last edited by ♥♪!? on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 pm

also the skype thing probably put it into your personal appdata folder, i know you can install firefox on school computers and i also know you could never delete system32 with a fucking bat script
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 pm

♥♪!? wrote:
mrspurinization wrote:
♥♪!? wrote:

what os? XP vista 7
90% sure it was 7, if not vista
yea 7/vista are rock-solid for networking it's not gonna work unless your school decided to give all the students have root access
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by got places to be Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm

mrspurinization wrote:also the skype thing probably put it into your personal appdata folder, i know you can install firefox on school computers and i also know you could never delete system32 with a fucking bat script
his loss

the script does work though
got places to be
got places to be

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm

mrspurinization wrote:also the skype thing probably put it into your personal appdata folder, i know you can install firefox on school computers and i also know you could never delete system32 with a fucking bat script
here we can install chrome. we had to because some nerd thought it be le epik to change all pictures on google chrome to nicholas cage
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 pm

ya what ammy said no matter the pc it's not gonna work and whatever gets deleted will be quickly fixed by the admins

every kid in 8th grade has some version of this that they want to try that they think is 'going out with a bang'
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:00 pm

gary oaky wrote:ya what ammy said no matter the pc it's not gonna work and whatever gets deleted will be quickly fixed by the admins

every kid in 8th grade has some version of this that they want to try that they think is 'going out with a bang'
yea they have backups they can just flash to
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RICK ROSS Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:31 am

mrspurinization wrote:
gary oaky wrote:ya what ammy said no matter the pc it's not gonna work and whatever gets deleted will be quickly fixed by the admins

yea they have backups they can just flash to
it would work at my school. in one of the computer labs there are at least 2 computers that dont work and i saw that it had to do with system 32 being deleted
RICK ROSS
RICK ROSS
HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

money : 21298
bitches : -345
Humor : 360 Degrees of Perfected Styles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum