OTTHUNDERDOME I : THE THUNDERVAULT - HOME OF THE GOODS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot

3 posters

Go down

do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot Empty do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm

s
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

money : 6040
bitches : -2475
Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot Empty Re: do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot

Post by admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm

TBOI has a plot?
admin
admin
ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

money : -420000486
bitches : -5361

Back to top Go down

do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot Empty Re: do you guys know binding of isaac's edgy as fuck plot

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 pm

YES

The Binding of Isaac's storyline is based off the eponymous Bible story. Isaac (a kid) and his mother live in a small home situated on a hill, both peacefully keeping to themselves, with Isaac drawing doodles and playing with his toys while his mother watches Christian telecasts on the television. Isaac's mother then hears "a voice from above", stating her son is corrupted with sin and must be saved. It asks her to remove all sin from Isaac to save him. She obliges, taking away his toys, pictures, his handheld video game console and even the clothes on his back.

The voice again calls out to Isaac's mother, stating he must be isolated from all the evil in the world. Once again, she follows its command and locks Isaac in his room. Finally, the voice speaks to her again. It states she has done well but says it still questions her faith and commands she must sacrifice Isaac. She obliges, grabbing a kitchen knife and goes to Isaac's room. Isaac is watching through a sizable crack in his door and starts to panic. He finds a trapdoor under the rug, and just as his mother bursts in, he opens the trapdoor and jumps down it. Isaac then puts the paper he was drawing onto his wall, which transitions into the game's title screen.

Shown throughout the game at loading points between floors is Isaac recollecting about his childhood while curled up in a fetal position and crying. These purportedly show parts of his life, showing Isaac had a difficult childhood ranging from rejection from his mother to bullying from his classmates. However, some images show impossible scenes that cannot have happened but are rather Isaac's own fears. Along with that, the game resumes with Isaac waking up on the next floor which imply that the memories are merely made up dreams.

The game has multiple ending scenes, making the storyline distorted and non-linear as the game continues.
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Humor : "ok" -dongomannu wise buddhatheislamic sage student of neil degrasse tyson chicken nugget burger a k a neil smoke degrasse tyson light one up for my blackest nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:47 pm

oh i know it's based on the biblical tale but i didnt think it had a plot
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogtranswoman328 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

team meat even went on interviews to hear his lips flap about how religion is eevul
dogtranswoman328
dogtranswoman328

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

mr not racist krabs wrote:team meat even went on interviews to hear his lips flap about how religion is eevul
team meat is bullshit

i remmeber when the super meat boy developer got his panties in a knot after people started shitting on his game for being buggy he recorded himself hitting his computer and shit. he would be all MY GAME HAS NO FLAWS AND IS BUG FREE. IT'S YOUR COMPUTER'S FAULT!total nerd
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:04 pm

sounds like the fez dev who quit everything because some journalist shit on him
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD
UNSTOPPABLE

money : 2147483634
bitches : -828
Humor : bench 420 squat 420 deadlift 420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:12 pm

gary oaky wrote:sounds like the fez dev who quit everything because some journalist shit on him
HAHAHA i remmeber that
admin
admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum